It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Clique Revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

Several of those hand signs in your first picture clearly say "Jewish" in the description.

I also like the gangster in slip on sandals and socks. That's gangster.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Clearly satanic, if not even lucifarian!!!

edit on 3-1-2017 by Mandy555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
The gang sign for "latin kings" is American Sign Language for "I love you".

www.quora.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
dp
edit on 1/3/2017 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Do Sugar-Demons also use the same sign language?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

All youve done is show many similar hand "signings" can be anything. Gangs, sign language, logos...and that in itself shows us they can mean anything. And youve given us that evidence right in your thread...so...

Hey...what else do you do with your time? Are you working? Retired. Tired???????

Best

MS

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
i like the work bud, yes they celebs are up to no good, or they are just being told to always flash these images, although i have noticed that the three sixes one also looks like a whirlpool or the milky way galaxy as well, tbh i dont actually believe in Satan,
or i should say anything as possible as long as you believe it to be possible, so i choose not to believe in some things

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The winking eye and tongue symbolise the "All Seeing Eye" of Horus. The tongue being the triangle and the wink being the singular eye. Your traditional eye in the pyramid.

The triangle is the Trinity. Isis, Horus, Set. The Father, the Son, the Holy Spirit. So on and so forth. The Trinity-triangle also represents the Union of your two physical eyes joined with your metaphysical third eye, to form the All Seeing Eye. One eye the Sun, one eye the Moon, and finally the Star.

These people are just paying homage to the return of the physical manifestations of Horus, the Messiah to Earth.

He's back.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sahabi

Would "Satan's Clique" be synonymous with "Friends of YHWH"? I ask, because Satan and LORD GOD seem to be very cordial in the Book of Job.

Yes, and Satan is on a leash. Not only that, but YHWH has done or commanded some pretty messed up things.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
On my way to burn down a school for hearing impaired kids just to be sure the little demons aren't secretly opening up some kind of portal to the netherworld with their evil finger language.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Wu-Tang is for the children.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

In their allegiance to Satan they must follow certain protocol's like throwing up certain hand signs, performing certain rituals, blood sacrifices and taking pictures full of Satan symbolism. Their all in collusion with each other to keep us trapped in the system which is a beast and a war for our souls from what we consume

I thought you said it was the sugar demons in your other thread....Make up your mind......

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Crunky
These are the Occult hand signs for Satan Worshipping.

do they really protect and serve.

Yeah, uh, #9 is not a symbol for Satan, however it can steal your soul.

What is it a symbol of then.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
14 and 15 are way to commonly used by people everywhere to be of value as some method for detection. I also often use it without being aware of it, it is that much part of the norm.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
This is just my opinion, but it seems to me that celebs use hands signs just because they're trendy, it is done because they think it's cool to use them and their fans can relate to them. Using the blatant symbols all the time, like on album covers or in videos, might be different, but I'd think it's just trying to appeal to a certain demographic for the most part.

If there is a wide spread Satanic organization going on out there, the true believers wouldn't be using obvious hand signals to proclaim their association with it. I would think that their power lies mostly in people being ignorant of their existence.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Okay, I suppose I need to have 'the talk' with you.

Sometimes when a man and a woman love each other, they do lay down dancing. That is the international symbol for the woman's dancing shoes.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It appears that every single possible hand combination is satanic according to some of you guys. So, what is sign language for the hearing impaired? Is that Satan's language too?

I do not deny there is clearly something at work here, but I also think that a lot of celebrities are aware of conspiracy theories and the illuminati, and a lot of their behaviour and reference to it is some sort of in-joke, or just marketing. I really do think a lot of the animosity towards those who succeed where many fail is purely down to jealousy.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: everyone

Okay, I suppose I need to have 'the talk' with you.

Sometimes when a man and a woman love each other, they do lay down dancing. That is the international symbol for the woman's dancing shoes.

Ah now i see how i missed your actual meaning i did not realize you were this juvenile to see something like that in that depiction.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalChickAmy
It appears that every single possible hand combination is satanic according to some of you guys. So, what is sign language for the hearing impaired? Is that Satan's language too?

I do not deny there is clearly something at work here, but I also think that a lot of celebrities are aware of conspiracy theories and the illuminati, and a lot of their behaviour and reference to it is some sort of in-joke, or just marketing. I really do think a lot of the animosity towards those who succeed where many fail is purely down to jealousy.

Oh he would go ballistic if he watched NARUTO!!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

what utter bollox

#15 = the BSAC [ UK scuba diving ] hand singnal for - " i am ok - are you ok "

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join