It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face of dark entity burned onto door screen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I found this about a week ago and suggest to watch the 2 videos to get the full story, Ive never seen anything like it, I'll give a brief breakdown because i know most people wont watch the 2 videos, And for those wanting a quick fix skip to 1.50 mins on video 2.

Basically this guy tells the story of growing up in a house and having several encounters with what sounds like a shadow being, His Mom also sees it, Skip forward several years and they have moved out of the house but still own it, They are putting the house up for rental and him and his dad are doing some work in the yard, He goes inside to take a piss and when he's about to come back outside he notices something on the screen door, At first he thinks it's dust from someone doing the building work and brushing up against it, But on closer inspection he can see its the face of an old man. His dad id completely freaked out by this and send the screen away for analysis, When they get the results back they state that the image has been burned into the screen from the inside of the house.

It is very vivid, and if someone has faked this, what technique would be used? I have never seen anything like it before.

This is the video with the image, Skip to 1.50 mins

Edit, I cant get the videos to embed so i'll post the links, could someone see if they can get an embed to work?

video 1

video 2

edit on 3-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Screen door...I deal for Screen printing dontcha think?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Thats not quite how screen printing works, And this image was burned on with a naked flame.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

Thats not quite how screen printing works, And this image was burned on with a naked flame.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

Any decent artist could have drawn that on the screen. It is just a gray scale drawing. Black Acrylic paint.
edit on 3-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Possibly, What tool do you think would be used?

Edit, After your edit.

The image is burned in with a naked flame

edit on 3-1-2017 by ColaTesla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Acrylic paint and a brush? Air brush? A lighter or a torch? Charcoal pencils. Spray paint and stencils.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

I saw your post of this on that other thread and watched the video then. It is strange, and did you notice that the picture he shows of his dad I think? with a face in the background looks exactly like the face on the screen. I wasn't sure whether that indicates hoax or not. I mean, it looks exactly like it, same position and smashed looking nose, everything.

The thing that bothered me watching the video was the way the guy talked about everything that happened in such exaggerated terms. It was really over the top. I mean, I get it, I had a really scary bad experience when I was young too and I talk about it the same way I guess, it just bothered me.

One thing I had to ask myself, you think maybe you could burn an image into the screen using a propane torch? I think it's worth a try myself. I have some of that screen laying around and a torch too, I think I'll try to replicate it. Of course, that wouldn't prove that it's fake, only that it could be.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It would depend on what kind of screen it is. Most of those are a poly type plastic material. That would melt. That's why i say normal art supplies are most likely. That being said, i have seen people make detailed art with fire.

a reply to: wtbengineer

edit on 3-1-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver
It would depend on what kind of screen it is. Most of those are a poly type plastic material. That would melt. That's why i say normal art supplies are most likely. That being said, i have seen people make detailed art with fire.

It is a metal mesh screen with a black painted (or possibly powder coat) finish, The guy describes it in the video. If it is fake i dont think he has done it himself, On his channel he has a lot of videos and these 2 are the only paranormal type videos, the rest are gaming and other trivial stuff

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Video 1

Video 2

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I agree about the type of screen. If it is plastic then no, that wouldn't work, but if it's painted metal it could. Funny though, I've seen a lot of window and door screen and the metal stuff didn't have any paint that I can remember.

I've done some art with a torch before too, that's why that occurred to me. I think I could do something very similar to that screen in the video.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Not saying I necessarily think it's faked, just that it could be. I have had enough experience with strangeness in my life that I have no doubt about these things happening. I just don't necessarily believe every story I hear without question.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Same here, I realise it could be faked, Im usually sceptical about thing like this but this looks pretty unique, And if it is fake, Whoever has this talent, should put it to better use, He/She could make a small fortune selling artwork like that....

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Not to brighten the world in which we live, but the devil-- I mean Jesus, already appeared on the big screen. Actually a pretty good movie.

top topics

join