It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I came for UFO/Alien knowledge, and stayed for... well everything else.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Hello all! I'm 'Robin'. I'm 24, and hail from the Southern US.

I recently stumbled across this site while looking up information on a couple of incidents that occurred the week before Christmas to me. I'll be making a post about it later (after I've reached the magic 20), however I'm convinced I was either abducted or perhaps experimented on in my own home. While desperately trying to find answers, or information on the type of aircraft (UFO?) I saw three days prior to the event; or the happenings of that night I kept being brought here to view/read different threads.

It peaked my curiosity, I did a bit of digging and liked what I found so I decided to join.

I'm interested in a wide array of things, from Extraterrestrials, Cryptids, Conspiracy Theories, all the way to the Paranormal. I'm always open to discussion on the topics, and always interested in what everyone has to say. We may not always agree, but it's fun to pass ideas back and forth.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   
a reply to: EnviousRobin

hi Robin from the South.

If you're looking for real aliens, you've come to the right place.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
welcome Robin

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Nothing stopping you from putting your experience in here, regardless of it's own thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Robin.

Hope you find what you're looking for here.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   

so proud on you.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Welcome! I definitely have seen crazy stuff in Tx but if I was ever abducted "They" did it right and I have no memory of it. I personally believe Govt is behind alot of that stuff, maybe even a psy ops thing alot of the times it happens. We are all experimented on. Can't wait to hear more from you. Enjoy ATS, and NEVER drink the kool aid. I think the cookies are okay though.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Welcome Robin, if you had arrived 6 years earlier, the topics back then revolved more around UFO/Alien, today, its all about "Politiks".
edit on 3-1-17 by Substracto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Welcome and enjoy your stay buddy

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 03 Jan 2017 05:22:30 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: DYSLECTIC TYPOS !

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

If you live up to your introduction I'm sure I'll be pleased to see you around

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong

Nothing stopping you from putting your experience in here, regardless of it's own thread.

I wasn't sure if it was appropriate to share my experience here or if I needed to wait to pop it up into the correct board.

Sunday night my husband and I were walking one of our boyfriends out to his car (I am Polyamorous) when I saw this pale blue light/orb off in the distance. I didn't notice it at first, and then I suddenly felt this urge to look into the sky. (It was probably around 22:00/10-ish?) It never flickered like a star, it held it's place. It was so still it was erie. The light was so bright, I'm sure there was something behind it, at the distance I was at it looked like looking into a high-beam on a car though. When everything behind it kind of washes out in the dark.

I want to ask; "Do you see that?" but even though the words ran through my head my mouth wouldn't open. It was at this time both my husband, and boyfriend notice me looking up at the same and ask me if I'm alright. In the mere seconds it took them both to turn around to look at whatever it was it was gone. Not in a 'poof' sort, but it zipped leaving a "tail" behind but it was solid and then gone all at once.

I didn't think much of it, lights are pretty common in my area. The next day my husband told me he saw lights in a boomerang/chevron pattern on his way to work. I hadn't told him about what I saw the night previous, so it was a little weird for him to bring it up out of the blue like that.

Wednesday night we had our other boyfriend 'N' over to stay the night, my husband has to be at work by 5 and it's an hour commute so he's up at 3:30 to get ready. So he goes to bed early, and 'N' and I stay out in the living room to play old N64 games. This is where things get fuzzy; I remember playing three different games but I don't really remember what was done? And I don't remember ever getting up to go to bed. I simply woke up thursday morning in my own bed. I slept through the night, and awoke with my alarm.

Usually this wouldn't be a problem, but I suffer from extreme insomnia. I rarely sleep through a night, and it never happens without me waking up and at least tossing and turning a little. I thought it was weird, but tried to pass it off. 'N' joined me and we ate breakfast and it was then that I noticed a sharp pain in my back. Upon further inspection it almost looked/felt like a needle mark? And 'N' noticed he had three bruises in a row on one of his breasts. (Both he and I are TransMan)

I waited for my husband to get home, and then asked him if he had experienced anything /weird/ the night before and he told me that he found it odd that I'd returned to the bedroom so fast after leaving with 'N'. And I was kind of taken a back. I knew we'd played three games that I could remember, (Mario Kart, Pokemon Stadium, and Pokemon Puzzle League) and were out for at least two hours. I told him to elaborate, because I'd stayed out of the bedroom specifically to let him sleep.

He told me that I had returned, not but ten minutes or so after leaving and tried to proposition him for sex. For a normal married couple that'd be fine, but I identify as A-Sexual. I'm not sexually active, and my husband knows this. He said it was weird because I "came in, bit him on the neck to wake him, and then proceeded to make some lewd commentary". He said he'd declined, and I silently walked around the bed and started to dig around in my bedside table without saying anything. It was at this point he /thinks/ he fell back asleep, a hard sleep like the one I experienced only to wake up to his alarm.

But I have no memory of this. At all. As I said before all I remember is living room > waking up in bed. I don't know how I got there. Also; the window to my bedroom and the one in the living room above the sofa where 'N' was sleeping were open when they had been closed the night prior. It's getting cold outside, so I've been running the heat. I know the window in the living room where 'N' had been was locked, and both my bedroom and living room are located on the second story of the house.

I felt really off/drowsy that day. Despite sleeping like I did.

Odd bit of information that may possibly be TMI, but possibly related; 'N' and I both started spotting that day as well, even though it wasn't either of our times to do so. It stopped a few days later.

I've been fine beyond that, just... really confused. Trying to find answers but not sure where to start. :/

Edit: Also; Thank you ALL for being so kind and welcoming to me. I very much appreciate it.
edit on 1/3/2017 by EnviousRobin because: Adding a Thank You to those who welcomed me while I was writing my post.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

'polyamorous'...?

cursed be that realm invading youth

wish you good quest honey

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

'polyamorous'...?

So long as everyone involved is a consenting adult I see no harm in it. Love is Love.
All of my partners know each other. We have no secrets.

Thank You for your Well Wishes, even if you curse my love with the same breath.

I wish you well along your path as well.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnviousRobin

'polyamorous'...?

So long as everyone involved is a consenting adult I see no harm in it. Love is Love.
All of my partners know each other. We have no secrets.

Thank You for your Well Wishes, even if you curse my love with the same breath.

I wish you well along your path as well.

- i did nothing of those love
i'm just reading your words carefully
and have nothing against you -- i m the same proud that your age is interested in things

..i m but reading the context in your own words ---
polyamorous is *not* from a young woman, but presented to her from a realm :
and i combine that with your OP

and it is up to yóu to see the congruence between those two

cuddle

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

- i did nothing of those love
i'm just reading your words carefully
and have nothing against you -- i m the same proud that your age is interested in things

..i m but reading the context in your own words ---
polyamorous is *not* from a young woman, but presented to her from a realm :
and i combine that with your OP

and it is up to yóu to see the congruence between those two

cuddle

Well, I am a /Man/. I identify as male. I would appreciate male pronouns.

I grew up in a Poly household. I've had Monogamous relationships before, but I enjoy being able to love people and not keep them at a distance.

Polyamory is coming back though, many dating sites, and social sites are beginning to integrate poly into their workings. (Such as being able to list more then one partner, or yourself as Open/Poly). It's simply quiet. Not everyone is ready to face the unwarranted hate simply for being ones self.

top topics

join