It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You and your avatar . . .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I am curious.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Such a non-answer is called a "question" round these parts. We have devised them over generations. It took a lot of effort and planning, but we have found these "questions" to be quite useful.

It took our greatest minds decades to refine them, and its a source of great pride. Please don't be xenophobic about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neith
This is a big blue CGI created light.

It's name (male/female) might be Dick, or is it Leon?

It thinks it's Gods equal and is partial to Masonry.

It enjoys data mining, also it's favorite thing to do.

Blue Light turned chicken God.

Now i'm hungry.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

<<<------
edit on 3-1-2017 by ForteanOrg because: had to figure out how to do <<<----- first ...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I don't understand this thread.
Am I meant to hate Augustus Masonicus now?

And picturing Lysergic doing Masonic rituals is as probable as Queen Elizabeth doing pole dancing.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
I don't understand this thread.
Am I meant to hate Augustus Masonicus now?

You really need this thread to compel you to do that?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE

Good luck with this interpretation.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

Good luck with this interpretation.

The TV show; Monkey Magic

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Not even close.

A couple of years ago, when someone asked me to speculate what the image of the beast might be, I said illegal content on the web.

And within two weeks a meteor hit Chelyabinsk. Which might seem purely coincidental, but I had a blog up before I responded to this request for speculation about the image of the beast, the blog was designed to prove the existence of a higher power. And in it I used several music videos to prove my point. One of the videos this one.

An European band. But the place the filmed I forgot until the meteor hit. It's not a popular international travel destination.

But around the time the meteor hit I was changing my avatar from time to time. And I picked this one, shortly before Kim Jong Un began moving his missiles around.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If it sounds like it is...

Somewhere between egotism and skepticism the truth is.

edit on 3-1-2017 by 2gd2btru because: Typo

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2gd2btru

If it sounds like...

Until you consider that I attended Marshal University. Before the meteor hit, a movie called the Chronicles of Riddick depicts the Lord Marshal unleashing a weapon that creates a downward pressure wave that destroys everything in its path.

Strangely enough, in relation to the meteor the Marshal University football team is called the Thundering Herd.

And that the meteor took out thousands of windows and gave people 2nd degree burns and burned brighter than the sun.

Microsofts main operating system is called......

Windoows

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

Not you and you're life story?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

A question mark at the end of your sentence. I'm not sure how to interpret what you are saying. You're saying that I am explaining too much? Though I haven't made a clear connection between the avatar and the event of the meteor.

But I thought it was interesting that I speculated about the image of the beast being illegal internet content and that Anonymous came up with this avatar with Mickey Mouse on his belly. Disney is a entertainment franchise that caters to children. To me at least there was some connection there. Could have Anonymous been inspired, given the timing of President of North Korea moving his missiles around in response to western provocation? Could the band Blue Foundation been inspired to film their video in that town before the meteor hit? Could I have been inspired to include it in the blog?

Could Microsoft's development team been inspired to call their operating system Windows?

A lot of what ifs.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

A question mark at the end of your sentence. I'm not sure how to interpret what you are saying. You're saying that I am explaining too much? Though I haven't made a clear connection between the avatar and the event of the meteor.

But I thought it was interesting that I speculated about the image of the beast being illegal internet content and that Anonymous came up with this avatar with Mickey Mouse on his belly. Disney is a entertainment franchise that caters to children. To me at least there was some connection there. Could have Anonymous been inspired, given the timing of President of North Korea moving his missiles around in response to western provocation? Could the band Blue Foundation been inspired to film their video in that town before the meteor hit? Could I have been inspired to include it in the blog?

Could Microsoft's development team been inspired to call their operating system Windows?

A lot of what ifs.

I stopped reading when you said children.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I just came across this photo one day and liked it. I made it my avatar.

Later, I looked her up to find out who she was. She is Virginia Oldoini, the Countess of Castiglione.
I found her a rather fascinating personage- she became the mistress of Napoleon III, in a covert mission to try to unite Italy and France.

At the time I came across it, I was studying Italian, so it seemed a funny synchronicity.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

doesn't surprise me, he's starting to sound suspiciously like that other "prolific writer" Crunky,

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

And you need help...better still forget the help.....spend more time on facebook

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Here we go, just look in left

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Okay! Give it a whirl! Heres my avatar.

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join