It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President elect is already the Divider in Chief: Trump's most idiotic moments

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: unPresidented

Unless he has a lobotomy or a brain transplant we know not to expect too much from him.
But blurting out and talking out of turn and disrupting things.....like an ADHD CHILD (that's his set point and the reason his father sent him to military school in the first place.) That we should expect.

Welcome.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Oh come on. Trump oozes idiotic rhetoric. Trump never stops to think. He shoots from the hip and is woefully uninformed because he doesn't take advice from anyone and his ego won't allow him to seek good council.

It's a recipe for dictatorship.

He's asking for it...
The people will revolt.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Sure you did.
Especially the part about Hillary's high crimes. LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: unPresidented

Yes I do. A good commander is aware of all arms for disseminating propaganda.

Why is Twitter for the sheep?

Hillary was not even able to be aware of her emails (bengazhi) and the state of her illegal server. At least be happy to know it could have been worse if trump had lost.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sure you did.
Especially the part about Hillary's high crimes. LOL

What about her high crimes?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
I thought there was a minimum post limit for thread creation???!!!! ONLY 7 post and he gets to make a thread?

Interesting.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Its still considered hearsay as everyone involved in the Cabal which includes many scurry off into the shadows to regroup.

LMAO@ highcrimes

All of it becomes irrelevant when the lawle$$ make the laws. I'm sticking with what that Jesus dude said---None of you are good---no not one

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: VinylTyrant

Aren't you taking a risk attacking another member like that?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
at least he aint Hillary

No "he ain't Hillary". And he's not Bill Gates, Satan, Reagan, or God.

Who he "IS NOT" is of no consequence and yet you continue to spam the boards with that asinine nonsense day in and day out as if it is some sort of brilliant assessment and yet it only serves to show your intellectual shortcomings and brevity.

It does not matter in the least who he is not.

We have seen who he is. He has shown us who he is. He is a con man, a liar, and a temper tantrum throwing emotional child who has surrounded himself with people who hate the government.

I wish you good luck and all those like you, who lack the intellectual integrity to accept you have put a thug into office.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: unPresidented

this idiotic moment is from last July in Colorado

… and I like the old days, especially for the military, on things like that…. you wanna attack or you wanna do something….. it’s called courier…..it’s called… let’s put it in a thing…. put it in an envelope and let’s hand it to the general… let’s not send it over the wires (waving his stubby fingers in the air for some reason) where everybody’s probably reading it, right? And no matter how good…. no matter how good they say it is…. it’s not…. I mean, people can hack it I guess…. it’s terrible… I know and if you talk about military and you talk about secrets, you talk about politics…...

Making America 1945 Again! Make America 1865 Again!

(post by chadderson removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I'm not a Trump supporter but I voted for him without any hesitation. In this country there are only really two choices, you either vote for a Democrat or a Republican Candidate. Hillary was really a no go for me as a candidate. In this election cycle I wasn't voting for Trump I was voting against Clinton, and there are many thousands like me out there. What we should all do is give him a chance to be President, then decides if he is good or bad for the country. Arguing about it right now is really pointless.
edit on 3-1-2017 by joemoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
You're confusing Trump with Obama. Obama's the guy still in office and is the divider. Trump is the guy replacing him and is the guy uniting more and more of the country behind him.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

at least he aint Hillary

Who he "IS NOT" is of no consequence and yet you continue to spam the boards with that asinine nonsense day in and day out as if it is some sort of brilliant assessment and yet it only serves to show your intellectual shortcomings and brevity.

We have seen who he is. He has shown us who he is. He is a con man, a liar, and a temper tantrum throwing emotional child who has surrounded himself with people who hate the government.

I wish you good luck and all those like you, who lack the intellectual integrity to accept you have put a thug into office.

You make trump,sound like hillary
Better a thug than a common criminal politician lying thug like hillary

I guess the one noticeable difference, hillary loved the government, hated citizens

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am cool with dividing this country, no sense in people with opposing views being forced to live together and plan for the future. I have little in common with poor gay and black democrats so it's not a surprise we don't share a vision for the future.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I have lost thousands of points on ATS over the years, pointing out shills. My previous post identified a shill, and my post removed. I will be more careful, and more respectful, my apologies.

Sillyolme. The e-mail servers are enough to put her behind bars. Perhaps you are mistaking 'not being punished yet' as 'not commtted a crime'.

I also sent you PM.
edit on 3-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

at least he aint Hillary

Whoa lady I think we're all aware he's going to repeal subsidized healthcare amd prefers Putin over the lgbtqrslmnop lobby, that's why we voted for him. You may call that thuggish but I'd still rather not be forced to subsidize the poor democrats healthcare or care about gays or black lives matter losers, and neither did the electorate so trump.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

at least he aint Hillary

Thank you. I wish democrats good luck paying for their own healthcare, baking their own gay wedding cakes, and living amongst a law and order police force they want to fry like bacon. Lol!!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Either way it's taken its still a good point.
To create an account just to jump right into the mudpit to draw certain reactions will draw certain reactions.

At first I wasn't sure what you were referring to.I had to go back.
Seeing as I have a real job as well as having left this dribble of a thread earlier this morning with no plans to revisit.
As I figured I missed nothing.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: unPresidented

Do you care to address the OP, or are you another mindless Trumpkin who can't focus on anything for more than a few seconds unless your leader focuses your scant attention span?

Well since your a 'newbie'.

15g.) Political Baiting: You will not engage in politically-charged rhetoric, politically-inspired name-calling, and related right-versus-left political bickering while Posting in any topical forum or discussion thread on the Websites. You will not alter political candidate names or party affiliations in order to insult or deride the opposition.

16) Behavior: You will not behave in an abusive, libelous, defamatory, hateful, intolerant, bigoted and/or racist manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just because this is the mud pit. That stuff doesn't fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join