It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President elect is already the Divider in Chief: Trump's most idiotic moments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
At this point, we fed him his 20 posts.

*still searching for the popcorn-emocion in bar below*

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Anyhow tata darling, thanks for playing. Some of us have to return to work.

Should you offer something of substance I will return for more parley if you can offer something, anything of worth to the conversation.

Bye honey

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: unPresidented

Yes, yes... the "i have something better to do" strategy after taking a pummeling.

Stereotypical "liberal" fashion.

edit on 3-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Everything is going to be all right.
There is no reason to be mad about things that have yet to happen.

You go right ahead and get all pissed off when the things you think will happen, happen ok?

edit on 2017-01-03T01:48:59-06:002201703America/Chicago1 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
other then the wall most of what Trump talked about is true and the fact he realizes we need to stop the drain of jobs to Mexico and china is his biggest point .Add the FACT of our poor boarder control and the fact that so many that cross are committing crimes and so many more are taking jobs illegally undercutting our pay rates .Again he is saying what the problems really are .
The one and only question is will he deliver ? And so far he is doing all the right things .Yes he will be cowboy diplomacy .
he says exactly what he thinks a nice change from que cards .And it leaves no dout in forien leaders minds he will follow through .
Yes he is crude but he does what no one has ever done talks directly to the people by passing all teh news using twitter . if he even does half of what he says I grante we will see things get better more jobs = less crime .
better boarder control means less crime and again more jobs and better pay .
A strong police forced combined with accountability would do great things in citys like Detroit and Chicago .
Bring back trust in Government and police bring back jobs and just maybe we will have a base to tax .
That video was refreshing how you can see it other wise ?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
I have a suspicion that Donald Trump is what our side of the Atlantic calls "a wind-up merchant". That is, he says outrageous things for the deliberate purpose of shocking or annoying people, "winding them up" like a clock-spring, and provoking a reaction from them.
This may be unwise behaviour for a President-elect, but he may find it hard to kick the habit if their reactions appeal to his sense of humour.

I don't blame him. It has worked wonders so far. The classical conditioning of some of our most wound-up minds is being broken, that either a hissy fit or padded-room is all that's left for them.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Star and flag solely for triggering so many Trump snowflakes. Look at them whining over your post count. precious

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Yes, yes... the "i have something better to do" strategy after taking a pummeling.

Stereotypical "liberal" fashion.

And that better thing is probably logging in on their other account.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

As I mentioned in another thread, and it bears repeating here.

It seems that those on ATS who love and worship Trump get triggered every time someone writes an anti Trump thread which dares to criticise their beloved leader, regardless of how lucid or lacking in lucidity that thread may be?
edit on 3-1-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Hehehe, well said!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Anyone who has read this thread....or anything derisive of Drumpf

For the sake of 'sense', please, what is the point of bringing Hillary into this? The thread is about...dum dum dum...Trump. Trump and only Trump. Not his running mates, not his opposition, not his supporters nor defelctors. Can you say something about Trump at all that makes sense? Not many people seem to be able to. But Hey, at least he isn't....who he isn't.
edit on 3-1-2017 by sunkuong because: Not wanting to single out the thin skinned

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: sunkuong

Does bringing up Hillary hurt your feelings too? I understand it has not been that long ago but please realize Trump is a product of a hard fought battle against a hideous evil.

Hillary is brought up to not only remind the winning side of our battle... but to remind the losing side how wrong it was to follow 'her'.

I can picture you guys clearly. Eyes rolled back in the head. Fingers in the ears. Repeating "talk about trump, talk about trump" incessantly.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Trump DIVIDES...after Obuttheads SOROS campaign provisions for BLM bus fare for the useful idiots,for hire?
Watching the Current cold war going on ,do YOU really think we are AT ALL about any of the prior traitor's ambitions?
Or the RINOS, who ran to the other side?
Yeah ..we're terrified...

edit on 3-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Glad to see Charlie Sheen on ATS!

Plenty of class this year already!!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Glad to see Charlie Sheen on ATS!

Finally ! Some credibility to the site .

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:50 AM
link   

My feelings aren't hurt about talking about her. I could say a lot of things about her.

In appropriate threads.

I can picture *you* specifically, rolling your eyes, fingers in the back of your throat, repeating..."At Least He's Not Hillary, At Least H's Not Hillary"

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   

And I would be right beyond any shadow of a doubt in saying "atleast he's not hillary".

The arguments made about "don't bring hillary into this" have about as much merit as those saying "trump is divider in chief" when he is not even president.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

What would be funny if it wasn't reasonably terrifying is that you believe Trump is in any way different.

And a lot of people keep saying 'He Won, Get Over It'...which in no way implies that he is in office, neither Dividing, or Making Great Again.

edit on 3-1-2017 by sunkuong because: Because, Smarts

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

As a previous poster has stated... with the establishment attempting to get the cold war warmed up, it is quite evident that Trump is different.

EDIT: at the very least, he is against the "liberal" anti-American ideology pushed by hillary/barrack hussein. This is more than enough to win me over.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join