It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President elect is already the Divider in Chief: Trump's most idiotic moments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: unPresidented

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you know how to read?

Despite your pathetic sophistry you are neither more intelligent, nor any wiser than any of the less lucid Trump supporters on this board.

I know how to read childish garbage as much as the next man. You're so edgy, even despite your buffoonery being commonplace and mediocre.

You certainly know how to write pseudo-convincing semi-literate propaganda tracts, but your poor arguments and need to resort to semantic sophistry betray you as a rather unconvincing bot.

I guess you had to disguise the failures of your last account, but went right back to square one.

Which account would that be?

Poor arguments says the man who has yet to make one. How about you post another video to make your case.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Do you care to address the OP, or are you another mindless Trumpkin who can't focus on anything for more than a few seconds unless your leader focuses your scant attention span?
edit on 3-1-2017 by unPresidented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
a reply to: unPresidented

Knocked the OP out of the park with the 2nd post on the thread. How mad are you right now?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you know how to read?

Despite your pathetic sophistry you are neither more intelligent, nor any wiser than any of the less lucid Trump supporters on this board.

I know how to read childish garbage as much as the next man. You're so edgy, even despite your buffoonery being commonplace and mediocre.

You certainly know how to write pseudo-convincing semi-literate propaganda tracts, but your poor arguments and need to resort to semantic sophistry betray you as a rather unconvincing bot.

I guess you had to disguise the failures of your last account, but went right back to square one.

Which account would that be?

Poor arguments says the man who has yet to make one. How about you post another video to make your case.

Really, you can't see?

How about you construct an argument that is more than right wing palaver dressed up as a weak undergrad university essay for those who don't possess a thesaurus?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Dunno, you haven't knocked anything out of the park, but talk yourself up if you makes you feel better about yourself.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

If that is the case I will most happily eat my words, but the imbecilic buffoon has given no indication that he intends to govern for anyone except for a bunch of religious zealots and billionaires.

Who are these "religious zealots" you're referring to? I think Donald Trump called the Pope an idiot, or something like that. And I've never seen video of him attending Sunday (or any other day) church service, outside of a campaign visit.

unPresidented, your posting/writing style reminds me of another member who disappeared from ATS after Hillary threw the election to Trump. Were you an ATS member under a different username before November 9th?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

You are losing an argument from more than one angle here. The blackness is surrounding you.

When you make your next account, be less obvious.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, there's this guy to begin with.

theintercept.com...

I did have an account long prior to November 9, but that account is inactive and I can't remember the password.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

When you make your next comment, please try to make some sense as your obtuse wordplay defies anything except ad-hominem attacks.

edit on 3-1-2017 by unPresidented because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Sense. Something one cannot comprehend through the lens of Hillary fever.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

When you make your next comment, please try to make some sense as your obtuse wordplay defies anything except ad-hominem attacks.

Welcome to the mud pit.

Want to be taken seriously then post in a better area, but then again you know this.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   
At least the people in my country will give an elected leader a fair go,if they dont work out you can get rid of them next election this man hasn't even had one day in office yet to make any judgement on his job performance and until there is a track record to analyse all the barking dogs and shills are set to 'ignore'.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

My words are not ad-hominem. You are hurt from them, none the less, but only because you have not felt truth in such a long time.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

But who is talking about Hillary except you and that frog avatar person? Certainly not I, but should you wish to express anti Hillary sentiments, there are thousands of threads you can visit.

Just imagine, thousands of threads where you can focus on Hillary!!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

My words are not ad-hominem. You are hurt from them, none the less, but only because you have not felt truth in such a long time.

I don't usually LOL, but you just forced my hand.

LOL

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Your fake laughter amuses me.

We all know you are upset.

Care to return to the defense of your case?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
At this point, we fed him his 20 posts.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Care to offer me something to work with rather than your unfocused idiotic posts?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

Let his voice be heard. They tend to dig their own graves.

"…when the enemy is making a false movement we must take good care not to interrupt him"

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I have a suspicion that Donald Trump is what our side of the Atlantic calls "a wind-up merchant". That is, he says outrageous things for the deliberate purpose of shocking or annoying people, "winding them up" like a clock-spring, and provoking a reaction from them.
This may be unwise behaviour for a President-elect, but he may find it hard to kick the habit if their reactions appeal to his sense of humour.

edit on 3-1-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join