It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President elect is already the Divider in Chief: Trump's most idiotic moments

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
So firstly, it is amusing to watch the president elect shake the hands of t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶d̶e̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶I̶s̶i̶s̶ I mean Obama, and still the thin skinned incessant ramblings of this Orange buffoon are not fit to one who claims to govern for all Americans. You're not even leader yet, but you are already tweeting to insults to your enemies. Hell, I suppose he at least wished us a happy new year, but I guess we are so stupid because we don't know what to do.

Actually Donald, we know exactly what to do. Unlike your Republicans which hindered Obama at every turn whether they agreed with him or not, we have a VERY clear understanding of where you come from and who exactly you are.

Yes, you're so smart Donald that you and only you know who the 'hackers' are. You're so smart because you tell us how stupid we are and that you went to a really good Ivy League school and you have all the words.

Here is your illustrious leader and the garbage he spouts.

edit on 3-1-2017 by unPresidented because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: unPresidented

Twitter is for the sheep. You think "enemies" watch twitter feeds?

Regardless of what Trump is, he is better than Clinton. Period.

Whomever "leaked" Hillary's high crimes, is a hero, foreign or domestic.

For the first time in DECADES, we have somebody that might not be controlled by the anti-american establishment.
edit on 3-1-2017 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

Yes I do. A good commander is aware of all arms for disseminating propaganda.

Why is Twitter for the sheep?

+26 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Divider in Chief, illustrious leader, yet he's not even leader yet. Brilliant, hard-hitting satire you have going on here, so much so that you started a new account to shield your other one from it.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
at least he aint Hillary

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Do you know how to read?

Despite your pathetic sophistry you are neither more intelligent, nor any wiser than any of the less lucid Trump supporters on this board.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I thought there was a minimum post limit for thread creation???!!!! ONLY 7 post and he gets to make a thread?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
at least he aint Hillary

No he is not, but neither is she the topic of this discussion, but thanks for throwing in the Hillary card so soon, it shows the strength of your arguments.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   

You are right of course the president elect is the divider in chief. It is a damn good thing Obama is about to leave office. I don't think we could take much more division.

Not to worry though things should be a lot better when Trump takes over.

Jappee is right how was you able to make this thread with only 10 posts at the start?

edit on 3-1-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Just imagine the material you'll have in 8 years! But, because America will be so much better than it is now, Trump will be an immensely successful and popular President, because of his unique traits, quirks, and passion for winning. The most successful people in history were NOT conformist sheep seeking approval of their actions.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

You are right of course the president elect is the divider in chief. It is a damn good thing Obama is about to leave office. I don't think we could take much more division.

Not to worry though things should be a lot better when Trump takes over.

Yes, because he enters office with a lower approval rating than any other President elect, and 3 million votes less than his opponent. Things should be so much better that all the media are fawning over him.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Divider in Chief, illustrious leader, yet he's not even leader yet. Brilliant, hard-hitting satire you have going on here, so much so that you started a new account to shield your other one from it.

often happens that people do exact the same as what they accuse others of.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If that is the case I will most happily eat my words, but the imbecilic buffoon has given no indication that he intends to govern for anyone except for a bunch of religious zealots and billionaires.

Yay for Trump, he's a real man of the people.

+12 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: unPresidented

Do you know how to read?

Despite your pathetic sophistry you are neither more intelligent, nor any wiser than any of the less lucid Trump supporters on this board.

I know how to read childish garbage as much as the next man. You're so edgy, even despite your buffoonery being commonplace and mediocre. I guess you had to disguise the failures of your last account, but went right back to square one.

link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

But I'm not the president elect, so I have no powers to be divider in chief.

Thanks for caring though bro, it touches my heart.

+1 more 
link   
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Something is broken at ATS

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: unPresidented

Do you know how to read?

I know how to read childish garbage as much as the next man. You're so edgy, even despite your buffoonery being commonplace and mediocre.

You certainly know how to write pseudo-convincing semi-literate propaganda tracts, but your poor arguments and need to resort to semantic sophistry betray you as a rather unconvincing troll or bot.

I guess you had to disguise the failures of your last account, but went right back to square one.

Which account would that be?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
a reply to: Diisenchanted

Something is broken at ATS

Yeah the ATS posts to make a thread is broken. I guess 20+ replies was too much for casual lurkers to make a thread.

So now we get extra trolling to pad member numbers.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Created your account today.

Dress it up Anti-Trump, solely.

My goodnes... you just ooze credibility and composure.

Where did the minimum post requisites go?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: jappee

The shills are being let through?

It's alright. He is only hurting his own cause further.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join