It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post A Funny (T&C Friendly) Pic Part IV: The LOL awakens!

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I'm not laughing...especially with the second one...

posted on Dec, 25 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

oooooooooook

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
^^^Oh come on, what weenie whined about Xcathdra's holiday poem & song rewrites, those were funny. Jesus, some people...

For the folks already more than done with putting up with family the past few days --

edit on 12/26/2017 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

That weenie would have been me. I passed a comment as can be clearly seen.
Too close to the bone for some people at this time of year. I make no apology if my sensitivity to other people's experiences and emotions don't meet with your approval

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hey Santa, why the long face.

edit on 12/26/2017 by lonegurkha because: to add

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

That weenie would have been me. I passed a comment as can be clearly seen.
Too close to the bone for some people at this time of year. I make no apology if my sensitivity to other people's experiences and emotions don't meet with your approval

It was completely inoffensive job humor! You should see the 12 Days of Christmas for Nurses. And the one for cops. As someone with an RN sister-in-law (and a registered First Responder husband, not his day job, though) they found his rewrite very amusing considering some of the things they've seen. Don't know why your panties got in such a wad, but oh well. Lighten up.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
^^^Oh come on, what weenie whined about Xcathdra's holiday poem & song rewrites, those were funny. Jesus, some people...

a reply to: angelchemuel

The first poem is from Married with Children tv show.

The second poem is from the tv show Scrubs.

My guess would be whomever complained has not seen either tv show because if they did they would get the context they were meant to be taken in.

Since they were removed for not citing the sources here you go -

edit on 26-12-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Just for the record, I made no official complaint about your post. I just passed the comment I did here for all to see.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

First I would suggest it is you that is getting your "panties in a wad" when you feel you have to wade in.
Second, you have no idea what I have been dealing with for the last 25 years. But what I will tell you is I too have been helping people who have been on the receiving end of such trauma and worse. Laughing as your husband and sister in law did will be a form of stress release.....so is crying.
So may I suggest you don't lighten up, but stop making a mountain out of a molehill, when there is absolutely no need.

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Just for the record, I made no official complaint about your post. I just passed the comment I did here for all to see.
Rainbows
Jane

I was not targeting anyone in particular. I responded to the 2 posters discussing the post. The mod I spoke with said they were removed because the source was not cited. I reposted with the sources to meet T and C so no harm no foul. As Nyiah pointed out it was a job related change up. As a cop I have come across everything in that version.

Some find it funny.. Others do not for their own reasons. We deal with stuff in one shift that a normal person would go their entire lives without ever seeing. There is a reason first responders have a warped sense of humor. We deal with things you cant just go home and talk to the family about since it would have an adverse impact on there mental health.

That said I dont mind if people have issues with the posts. What I take exception to is a person who immediately reacts with a preconceived notion without bothering to get more info to see if their response is valid.

Back on topic -

posted on Dec, 26 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

oooooooooook

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ugie1028

posted on Dec, 27 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

new topics