It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democratic National Committee: Trump Spokesperson ‘Shills for Putin’

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So Trump picks a press secretary and he goes out and retaliates the "Russians did it" meme.

Along comes the DNC and suggests he is a Putin shill !!

I bet Donna Brazile had something to do with this.

And the best part is ............ wait for it ..

The DNC used email to get out the message !!!! DaaaHaHaHa

Democratic National Committee: Trump Spokesperson ‘Shills for Putin’

The Dems blasted incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday for saying that there is “zero evidence” that Russia influenced the 2016 election.

The Democratic National Committee called Sean Spicer, who is finishing out his term as the Republican National Committee chief strategist, of being a “shill” for Russian President Vladimir Putin.

In an email, the DNC called Spicer’s comments false and pointed to an interview where several former White House press secretaries suggested that President-elect Donald Trump often creates his own facts.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hillary got $35 million Russian dollars in one of her deals,this is typical DNC projection tactics i.e accuse your opponent with what you do yourself

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The Dems blasted incoming White House press secretary Sean Spicer on Monday for saying that there is “zero evidence” that Russia influenced the 2016 election.

Instead of making wild shill accusations, why don't they try to prove him wrong, produce some god damn evidence instead of making baseless claims. They way I see it, they simply blasted him for telling the truth. From their perspective the actual truth is irrelevant, all that matters is people see Russia as an enemy, and if they don't they must be a shill and enemy of the U.S.
edit on 2/1/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Am I the only one who has to sing the frantics song "boot to the head" to remember who the democrats vs the republicans are?

I mean, really. I think I came to understand that dubyuh and 'bama were on opposite sides of this nonsense, yet they both seem to be hell bent on destroying freedom. And then there was the last Clinton. Am I really to believe that one of these monsters is not like the others?
edit on 2-1-2017 by lordcomac because: Touchscreen are worthless as input devices.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I read some of those determinations put out by the security agencies and they said the Russians did hack into the account but there was no evidence that that information was used to influence the election. Now, how did the Democrats turn that around and say that the Russians used that info to influence the election when the agencies reports did not state that.

Maybe they got reports not released to the public at the time, ones special for Democrats.
edit on 2-1-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

When the stoopids start to lose they go for personal attacks no?

So instead of showing actual proof and forcing the guy to shut his pie-hole save an apology, because, well, they can't....they go for a personal attack.

Haven't they ever heard of don't shoot the messenger?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
So from what I can see, it appears that there is absolutely zero evidence the vote counts were tampered with, even the Obama admin and Hillary campaign admitted they couldn't find any evidence of such hacking. What the intelligence reports are referring to is the Podesta and DNC hacks, and to be completely honest I wouldn't doubt that Russian agents did hack them and release those emails. Assange claims the source was not Russian and I tend to believe him, but they could have easily passed the information through a non-Russian source.

However leaking emails to influence the election is totally different to actually rigging the election and it doesn't invalidate the result in any way. Hackers basically exposed information which put Hillary in a bad light and now they're whining because that information allowed voters to make a more informed decision and resulted in their loss, it's pathetic really. It's fairly clear that the FBI is one of the only agencies with some morality, the fact there is so much inter-agency conflict proves there are different shadow powers working against each other.

John Podesta is tearing into the FBI. In an op-ed published Friday in the Washington Post, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chair didn’t just fault the bureau for devoting too many resources to investigating her private email server — or for not doing enough to go after evidence that the Russian government was hacking the election to help Donald Trump.

Instead, Podesta argued that it was the combination of these two decisions — the overzealousness of the Clinton server investigation coupled with its relative indifference to Russian meddling — that really made the agency’s behavior outrageous, and even worthy of a congressional investigation.

“The former acting director of the CIA has called the Russian cyberattack the political equivalent of 9/11. Just as after the real 9/11, we need a robust, independent investigation into what went wrong inside the government and how to better protect our country in the future,” Podesta wrote.

Why Team Clinton is linking its criticisms of the FBI to WikiLeaks and Russian hackers

edit on 3/1/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Hillary is no longer relevant.

What she did in her time as SoS is now utterly unimportant and does not serve as a marker for current DNC behaviour or motivations. Something else is afoot.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

So from what I can see, it appears that there is absolutely zero evidence the vote counts were tampered with, even the Obama admin and Hillary campaign admitted they couldn't find any evidence of such hacking. What the intelligence reports are referring to is the Podesta and DNC hacks, and to be completely honest I wouldn't doubt that Russian agents did hack them and release those emails. Assange claims the source was not Russian and I tend to believe him, but they could have easily passed the information through a non-Russian source.

However leaking emails to influence the election is totally different to actually rigging the election and it doesn't invalidate the result in any way.

It was not about influencing the election, it was about influencing the electorate. The Kremlin wants Americans to mistrust their government so there is no political will to stand in the way of Putin's designs. It seems to be working.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Seems more like it is the democrats that want people to distrust the government more then anyone else does now that they lost because there is a will to stand in the way of their designs.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Just once can they address what was exposed instead of attacking where it came from? They have yet to deny any of it and with people having to step down, it leads to the truthfulness of it. No one cares who we only care what and right now the DNC has been exposed as a group of manipulating lying bunch of hypocrites!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
Just once can they address what was exposed instead of attacking where it came from? They have yet to deny any of it and with people having to step down, it leads to the truthfulness of it. No one cares who we only care what and right now the DNC has been exposed as a group of manipulating lying bunch of hypocrites!

I have yet to see ANY blue donkey backing person answer what you ask.
After all "What difference – at this point, what difference does it make?"

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Yes something else is afoot this wag the dog nonsense is a response to Brexit,Trump and current trends in Italy and other European countrys I think its a Brussels/German NATO ploy to try to offset developments,why Germany-ask Greece

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

I do not know about that.

I would say that the DNC has realised some things about itself that it does not like, meanwhile some of its most deluded members are lashing out in total terror and ignorance of how irrelevant they are all becoming. It ought to be perfectly obvious to any significantly aware onlooker, that the DNC are not the voice of the left, they are not representative of or for the people they claim to want the votes of. The people are aware, I think, since the debacle of Bernie being railroaded, that there are other forces at work than there ought to be.

But while the party continues to exist (in total futility and lacking an enthused or engaged support base) they will continue to talk utter rot until someone takes away the mic.

Meanwhile, huge numbers of people will go unrepresented in government, because there is no functional left in American politics.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

The party sold its soul to Soro's who is currently calling for armageddon as he sees the precious world made in his image starting to dissolve around him,Bernie Sanders was correct they are now aligned with Hollywood/Silicon valley and others with expensive fundraisers and influenced by parties foreign and domestic that no longer represent the average American they have controlled the narrative for so long that when it no longer worked they became unhinged,the quicker they are gone the better-and Im not saying that as a Trump fan but as a human race fan.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Indeed.

However, it is important to realise that there is a difference between swinging away from the idiocy of the DNC, and swinging to the extreme right. One of these is legitimate, and would see people actually adopting humanist ideals as opposed to the inhuman ideals of the centrists (Dem) and right wingers (Rep), namely hyper-capitalism, mixed with ultra-nationalism.

As it is, America HAS swung away from the center, way, WAY out to the right. They have elected a man who has been the worst advertisement for capitalism since the Wall Street Wolf, who has been picking just THE worst people to do some of the most important jobs you can imagine, and has stated many times that he intends to do what he pleases and screw anyone who gets in his way.

That is the result of their oh so clever protest vote, their predictable response to being railroaded into a Hillary presidency. Rather than stop showing up to work all over the country, until something was done to correct the injustice that this last election cycle was, they seemed to prefer to do what amounts to burning the nation to the ground, the only possible effect of putting it in the hands of the barely toilet trained maniac they elected.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

That is the point of the Century !!

The chances of Democrat "Leadership" to admit they have hundreds of proven liars and cheaters in their high level ranks are slim.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

One could argue that the second amendment should of been acted upon in 2001,dont worry the same powers that acted back then are still in control Trump and Putin do have something in common and his name is Henry Kissenger,its a con job and all Trump has to do is leave the country in slightly better shape than he found it and he'll be a national hero but the big agenda bombing brown and yellow peoples and looting their countries in the name of freedom,thats not going anywhere.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Indeed, and yet its that broken foreign policy, slavishness to corporate interests, and failure to put the people first when it comes to government spending, that has ruined the American perception of their government. That situation has to change, if the people of the United States are ever to attain the correct position with regard to how they are treated by their government, and how much power they have over their government.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

What was exposed was common knowledge. No crimes were committed. Leadership stepped down. Issues addressed.

Now for once can you Trump zombies admit that Russia is screwing with your heads?

new topics

top topics

join