It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kicking Money Out of Politics: Trump Boots Koch Brother from Golf Course

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Obviously the corrupt Swamp is a whole lot like Herpes, good luck curing it. Its the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't say this is fake news, but Breitbart and the OP sure did make a huge contextual stretch out of it.

The question I have is will the Trump supporters hold Trump to the same standards as they did Obama, in regards to how much golf they play?

A lot of people complained that Obama played too much golf and that he should be working instead. So it will be interesting to see if they complain as much about Trump, a man that owns a dozen golf courses and is considered one of the best in DC.
edit on 3-1-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
The question is, if the story is spun to be completely different then what actually happened is it fake? Not sure if you looked but check out the source I put up, its a completely different story and the headline isnt even close to the truth

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: superluminal11

You could be right, but from my perspective, Trump has already done more for the American public with 0 years than Obama has done in 8.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I have never complained that Obama played too much golf, I wish that was all he would have done.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I have never complained that Obama played too much golf, I wish that was all he would have done.

That comment/question was not directed at just you.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

You could be right, but from my perspective, Trump has already done more for the American public with 0 years than Obama has done in 8.

And that is a product of your complete and absolute bias. Such a statement is otherwise absurd.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Are you defending that Trump kicked them out because hes a strong 'leader', and completely ignore the full facts of the story.
And Trump sure is keeping 'money' out of politics judging by his cabinet so far...
Homer simpsons brain agrees.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   

WOW! The mental gymnastics of the Trump supporters in this thread. Even after being shown this is just a clickbait nonsense article you guys still don't give up on the false premise.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

List all the great things Obama has done in his 8.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

He 86'ed the writer, and by default the Koch was 86'ed to.

Can you see the logic?

It's ok if you don't agree.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

List all the great things Obama has done in his 8.

No. You would just deflect further from your ridiculous comment by nit-picking the fine details of his presidency.

To say Trump has done more for the American people, when he has not held any public office and has not stepped in to the Oval Office, than a man that was president for 8 years, a senator before that and a lawyer/community organizer before that, is absurd.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The question I have is will the Trump supporters hold Trump to the same standards as they did Obama, in regards to how much golf they play?

No, because they're largely hypocrites who hold double standards about "their guy" (in regards to mostly everything).

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Please don't claim to know if I will hold Trump to a diff standard. I can't find very much good to say about GWBush, or Obama. And if Trump turns out to be a turd, I will be here crying on my keyboard.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Did I claim to know if you *personally* wouldn't? Did I personally single you out?

No, I didn't, so don't take it personally unless you somehow feel it applies to you personally.

I was speaking generally based upon what I have seen/read/heard with my own eyes and ears.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
The question is, if the story is spun to be completely different then what actually happened is it fake? Not sure if you looked but check out the source I put up, its a completely different story and the headline isnt even close to the truth

There's two diametrically opposed groups in this country right now. One group believes that Trump can do no wrong and will spin everything he does accordingly and another group that believes he can do no right and will spin everything he does to be completely negative. The same thing happened to Obama, really.

Trump might have some good, proactive ideas that help working class Americans, or he might try and annex Ontario. Now more than ever the people that don't fall into the boot-licker category or the hater category need to step up the critical thinking because we can't afford to pass up any good ideas or take any more steps backwards as a country.

In a day and age where truth is subjective, what's true for the far Right and what's true for the far Left needs to start taking a backseat to what's true for a consensus of all Americans.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Take a deeeep breath. This is a simple forum, and you were addressing me in the post. Again relax, not trying to make you upset.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

There are 3 opposed groups. The Left, Right and middle. And the politicians play us like a violin.

The middle just spoke, and elected Trump with help from the right.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
I think hell would freeze before a Koch brother or close associate would be found on a Trump course so I must call Bravo Sierra

I agree, I`m sure the Koch`s have enough money to have their own golf course.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

He was there. There is proof.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join