It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kicking Money Out of Politics: Trump Boots Koch Brother from Golf Course

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Trump was on his golf course in Palm Beach, when he told a biographer guest of David Koch to leave.
The biographer is the same person who wrote that Trump raped his ex wife. Only to have his ex wife say there is no merit to the rape allegations. Trump and the Koch bros didn't get along becasue Trumps opposes amnesty and "free trade". This may be a sign that Trump isn't going to play nice with status quo that is Washington.

President-elect Donald Trump told a critical biographer and guest of billionaire David Koch to leave his West Palm Beach golf course on New Year’s Eve, forcing Koch to leave with him.

Trump’s gesture was another slight against the pro-amnesty, pro-“free trade” billionaire brothers Charles and David Koch, who opposed Trump during the Republican primary season and refused to help him during the general election. It also signals Trump will not necessarily play nice with the GOP political establishment and Beltway right.
www.breitbart.com...

Trump doesn't for the bill for what Koch wants in a POTUS. Koch bros want a pawn, good luck with that.

The Kochs wanted candidates amenable to their will, and Trump didn’t fit the bill. They considered him a distraction before he rocketed to first in the polls, and even toyed with the idea of spending tens of millions of dollars to attack him.

Trump mocked the Kochs while on the campaign trail, calling their preferred candidates “puppets” enacting their donors’ agenda.

The media covered this story as Trump having little tolerance for criticism from the biographer, but it seems like a slap at Koch without having to get your hand dirty.

Breathless media coverage of the New Years’ Eve encounter between Trump, Koch, and his guest framed it as Trump having little tolerance for criticism: Nearly every headline focused on the biographer and his critical book, not Koch.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Talk about fake news.

Harry Hurt III who wrote "Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump" -- a less then flattering biography of Trump was asked to leave.

Koch just happened to be part of the foursome.

+22 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You think just like the major media.

If Trump is a insider, there is no way he would have told the biographer to leave, that would be a hard slap at Koch.IMHO

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I wish I wasn't sick to death of hearing about trump already- I'm starting to wonder if he might actually make some waves in the "pool" (swamp) rather than just roll over.
Time will tell, eh?
Hopefully the establishment doesn't preempt the correction and crash the economy before I can sell my house and invest in broccoli seeds over this.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Not even accurate. The premise of the title isn't accurate either

Sorry op but this is clickbait

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

If Trump is a insider, there is no way he would have told the biographer to leave, that would be a hard slap at Koch.IMHO

So, why hasn't Koch ever been told to leave?

Why is he allowed guests?

KoolAid sipper.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

If he wanted the money and banksters out he wouldn't have hired Goldman Sachs top guy

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
Sorry op but this is clickbait

That's exactly what it is.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Read the above posts. If Trump was after the money that going along with anything Koch could provide he would have sucked up. But he didn't. He knew exactly who he would offend and didn't care.

Let the media spread their crap. Not many left who care.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I don't write the stuff.

If you think Trump wouldn't consider Koch when kicking Koch's guest out? Have you ever been at an event? This was a slap at both, the bio for writing the about the false rape, and Koch for being Koch.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I think hell would freeze before a Koch brother or close associate would be found on a Trump course so I must call Bravo Sierra

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Considering his EPA pick is in the pocket of the Koch brothers....you tell me?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum
Guarantee they won't now. Trump just told Koch what is going to happen during his 8 years as pres. And Koch won't have a buddy or Pawn in the White House anymore.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

His admin is connected, can you think of any other reasons he would want people who know the inner workings of these broken systems?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

a reply to: khnum
Guarantee they won't now. Trump just told Koch what is going to happen during his 8 years as pres. And Koch won't have a buddy or Pawn in the White House anymore.

Except his EPA pick

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

His admin is connected, can you think of any other reasons he would want people who know the inner workings of these broken systems?

People are trying to put a nice face on all of his picks.....

I remember when Obama was elected and all us conservatives were yelling " look who he is surrounding himself with!"

And now Trump is doing the same thing and people are coming up w mental gymnastics to explain it away

Yeah I can think of a reason why he would be doing this.....

It's exactly what it looks like....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Did you notice a different tone between Obama's candidacy and Trump's?

Trump's speeches where point blank anti status quo.

If you want to give up, cool. But I will give Trump the same chance I gave Obama, what choice do we have?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

He left because Trump had the grapes to insult him by kicking his guest out.

And calling me a kool aid sipper is silly, your being silly.

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   

What a perfect sight. Anti-Trump parasites playing golf at a Trump course get booted by Trump. It's a thing of beauty.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

About as silly as believing this vindictive booting had anything to do with Koch.

Yes I'll give you that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join