It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange To Hannity: Source For WikiLeaks Was Not Russian Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: jellyrev

you see the corrupt media in bed with the Democrats to get us to believe their spin on the Russian interference rather than be the Media should be neutral and truthful.

I am sure they could have one of their own tech guys show how it is done with the MSM computers. All they did is create a fake news story off a game and try to convince us this is how it is done. Is the MSM for real?

edit on 3-1-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I thought the source of the emails was the DNC ? Does it really matter how he ended up with it ? It's all there in writing ,hasn't been disputed by the DNC . If it's a guy hacking into there servers from his basement in America , or some guy in another country in the end does that matter ? Assange had the information ,verified it put it out there . And by all accounts it is taken as fact

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There was a tool used during the phishing attack that is said to have "Russian code" in it. ANYONE on the black market could have purchased this tool. And honestly if they do not let anyone see the code, are we just supposed to believe them?

Sadly, the JAR, as the Joint Analysis Report is called, does little to end the debate. Instead of providing smoking guns that the Russian government was behind specific hacks, it largely restates previous private-sector claims without providing any support for their validity. Even worse, it provides an effective bait and switch by promising newly declassified intelligence into Russian hackers' "tradecraft and techniques" and instead delivering generic methods carried out by just about all state-sponsored hacking groups.

ARS
I've read the report. Other than saying it has Russian "tradecraft and techniques" there is no proof. There is no smoking gun.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Assange said the hacking tool in question originated from Ukraine.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom
And that is why I say if they are the only ones to analyze the code why should we believe them? My point is even if it does have a Russian fingerprint, these malware viruses are sold to the highest bidder. It could have been Assange himself who bought the code and had his "inside source" place it.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols

If you rule out Russia then you're entertaining an even scarier idea that people in our government are willing to break the law to influence an election for their own gain. That's the kind of stuff dictators do.

LOL.. people in the government willing to break the law? How has that not been the norm already for a very long time?

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Who do YOU believe? Assange or President Obama ?

You're you asking whether I believe who the MSM says is a fugitive criminal (Assange). Over (Obama) the President of the United States of America?

By using logic and listening to both stories I of course believe Assange.
edit on 5-1-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Everyone is correct.

1. Russians [and others] hacked the DNC and other servers
2. Emails were provided to WikiLeaks by an insider who had no need to hack

You are assuming an OR gate and it is an AND gate.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: windword

This whole Obama administration from top to bottom had lied,they have stolen taxpayer money to enrich themselves under, has corrupted the Political system we have established over the last 240 years, and have used the DNC and the Office of President in an attempt to overthrow the US to bring in a one world order. This is why Obama over eight years has just let the borders go unchecked, Why he has through Soros' allowed the creation of racial divide via BLM and other groups, imposed a PC policy agenda and common core, And the destruction of the Traditional American Values to cause chaos. resulting in absolute Anarchy in the rejection of up holding the law, placing a target and price on the heads of our Police and Military, used social media to oppress millions with lies and distortions, and have just about brought the US to its knees if it hasn't already had its head cut off already.

Long live the republic of the United States of America!!!

Bingo! Exactly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join