It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airs 3 January: Fox News’ Sean Hannity Lands Interview With WikiLeaks Founder Julian Assange

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
First it was the December radio interview by Sean Hannity, and now Fox News has announced Sean Hannity nailed an in-person interview with Assagne. Just saw a brief clip on the Fox News Bret Baier show.

The interview airs Tuesday, 3 Jan.

Cannot find confirmation on Fox web site, but below provide various sources/stories about tomorrow's airing of the interview including articles found on the following web pages:

Yahoo TV

Sean Hannity has landed a sit-down interview with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange that will air Tuesday on Fox News Channel, the network announced Monday. According to a Fox News release, the two will discuss Russian hacking, the 2016 presidential election, and both the Obama and upcoming Trump administrations. It will air at 10 p.m. on Jan. 3, with additional portions of the interview airing throughout the week.

Variety

Sean Hannity has landed a sit-down interview with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange that will air Tuesday on Fox News Channel, the network announced Monday.

Not seeing it on Hannity's own web page, and not seeing it on the Fox News Hannity Show web page.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
This should be interesting... The last interview looked fake. Something wasn't right with Assange's collar. It looked like they edited his head on a different body. Looked odd.

YouTube link. youtu.be...
edit on 2-1-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

During the 45 second teaser, Assange's 'tell' of the "ah" pause, not the "um" pause during Hannity's radio interview, was present in the teaser that aired. And his eyes were spot-on with pre-October interviews. And finally, Assange referenced Dec 29 during the teaser.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Dude at first I was like hmmm ok, but then the end part?

WTF???

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Thats an interesting video.

I wonder if MPEG artifacts can account for those glitches.

Also another related video on CG software where you can make a face on video follow your gestures was also interesting.

24 min is a long video interview. I really have to wonder if the technology can mimick his body and gestures for such a long time. Most of the interview looks pretty convincing.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I'm guessing it is editing. Not sure what frame rate was used during the interview, but imagine needing to shave 30 seconds from an interview. If using 30 frames per second for instance, that means finding 900 frames to snip. I'd go for Assange's incessant use of "ah" and clip a few of those, or clip a half-dozen frames from some of his pauses, etc.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

edit on 2-1-2017 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

I thought maybe it's a transition fade or something with the editing but it happens mid sentence. It's not like when they edit videos and interviews for time. It's mid Word you see the weirdnes with the collar and tie

It's not like we don't have the technology to do something like that. They absolutely can make it look real. All they would have to do is hd scan a dead man's face. It wouldn't be hard to cg an assange head on a green screen body double.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well that explains the collar 100% doesn't it?

top topics

join