It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Praxis of all Named and Nameless Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Want Power? You will need Strength and Wisdom for that.
Want Harmony in your life? Be Disciplined about your Health and you will reach it.
Want Children? This is easy, Jack Daniels and Sweet talks.
Want to Understand me, your wife, your kid, or life itself? Imagine the first thing that comes to your mind, then Expand it.
Want Wealth? With Desire and Moderation, this will come to you by itself.
Want to see Beyond the veil of extraordinary or mundane things? A Genius approach backed by enough Potency, will yield results only.
Want to know when to Strike? Even your temper, and Believe in yourself.
Want Stability around? With enough Effort being put in all Marginal daily tasks, this will come at ease.
Want Fame? Possess Riches and the Love of the fans.
Wanna become Genius, mate? Then get Naked and climb a Mountain, 'course...
Want the Big fish? Think and Wait.
Want to Party? Relax and Love it all.

edit on 2-1-2017 by Argentbenign because: detail fixed

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Just want Peace.
For you and your loved-ones.
For all.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Just in case anyone wants to know what Praxis is:

en.wikipedia.org...(process)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

How long could I run my refrigerator on strength and wisdom? What sort of collector would I require?

Want Harmony in your life? Be Disciplined about your Health and you will reach it.

So I'm wasting my time with musical instruments.

Want Children? This is easy, Jack Daniels and Sweet talks.

Want liver cancer? That is easy, Jack Daniels and sweet mixers.

Want to Understand me, your wife, your kid, or life itself? Imagine the first thing that comes to your mind, then Expand it.

Global nuclear annihalation. Boom! BIGGER BOOM!!

Want Wealth? With Desire and Moderation, this will come to you by itself.

Almost half the world — over three billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day.

Want to see Beyond the veil of extraordinary or mundane things? A Genius approach backed by enough Potency, will yield results only.

Well I test as genius IQ and have a history of getting things done but my outlook on the immediate future is quite bleak.

Want to know when to Strike? Even your temper, and Believe in yourself.

OK brothers, everybody out until the management grants our demands.

Want Stability around? With enough Effort being put in all Marginal daily tasks, this will come at ease.

Entropy, where all things devolve into chaos. A primary law of nature. Sit back and watch it all fall down. It's bigger than both of us.

Want Fame? Possess Riches and the Love of the fans.

Who was number one in the charts in mid-March last year? Who was the most famous film actress during the 1930's? Who built the Great Pyramid? - fame is fleeting and ultimately meaningless.

Wanna become Genius, mate? Then get Naked and climb a Mountain, 'course...

Getting naked (which we all do) and climbing a mountain (which we pretty much all do as well) will lead to death by exposure if combined. Implementing my pre-existent genius in this case, I'd advise against it.

Want the Big fish? Think and Wait.

... and good fishing tackle... and the right bait... and the right weather... and an environment containing the big fish. Those things are also requirements.

Want to Party? Relax and Love it all.

So alone...
(nah, not really).

Not even close to correct once.

Aint it funny how truisms aren't.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argentbenign

All that 'desire/wanting' leads to disappointment and suffering!
As to your first statement, if you desire 'strength and power', all you need is money.
Money is (worldly) strength and power.
Look at Trump.
The 'Wise' seek neither strength nor 'power'.
The Wise have no 'desires'...

edit on 2-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Well everyone desires something.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Do you understand that a single person who has no desires AT THE MOMENT, is all the evidence required to falsify your rather hasty assertion?
At this moment, just one person in the entire Universe.
Statistically, there must be many.
Need I stand up? *__-

You might say that I 'desire' that you read and understand these words, for example, or that I 'desire' to alter the way that you think, or believe... by these words.
And we assume that everyone is like us, and that's how we feel about it, but, that is called 'projection'.
I write these words because I must.
I have no choice but to sit here poking these damned keys, with my sore fingers, at the oddest hours before dawn or whenever.
It makes no difference to me at all whether/if you understand or read or whatever... BECAUSE; I Know the Perfection of the Universe, as We Are, and have Faith that what I write, in the larger picture, is a feature of the greater Perfection.
I do not 'desire' (all ego) anything.
I do not desire that all the pain in this body vanish, nor that my bones heal any more quickly than they are, or that I take another breath after this one.
The Universe seems to function perfectly despite my vain desires, or not.

edit on 2-1-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

originally posted by: 3daysgone

Do you understand that a single person who has no desires AT THE MOMENT, is all the evidence required to falsify your rather hasty assertion?
At this moment, just one person in the entire Universe.
Statistically, there must be many.
Need I stand up? *__-

You might say that I 'desire' that you read and understand these words, for example, or that I 'desire' to alter the way that you think, or believe... by these words.
And we assume that everyone is like us, and that's how we feel about it, but, that is called 'projection'.
I write these words because I must.
I have no choice but to sit here poking these damned keys, with my sore fingers, at the oddest hours before dawn or whenever.
It makes no difference to me at all whether/if you understand or read or whatever... BECAUSE; I Know the Perfection of the Universe, as We Are, and have Faith that what I write, in the larger picture, is a feature of the greater Perfection.
I do not 'desire' (all ego) anything.
I do not desire that all the pain in this body vanish, nor that my bones heal any more quickly than they are, or that I take another breath after this one.
The Universe seems to function perfectly despite my vain desires, or not.

They would have a desire to have no desire.

top topics

join