It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook 'censors' nude statue of sea god Neptune, the well-known Renaissance symbol of northern I

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Facebook Is Sorry for Taking Down a Photo of a Nude Neptune Statue
fortune.com...

Facebook later told Mashable that blocking the photo was a mistake. "Our team processes millions of advertising images each week, and in some instances we incorrectly prohibit ads," the company said.

Story has now resolved itself...nothing to see here anymore folks, time to move on.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is true. I'm not a fan of modern shock art either. It's more of a gimmick than anything IMO.

I was talking more about how everyone looses their mind if a nipple is flashed for half a second during the superbowl half time show. Like their kids will be scared for life. Those prudes.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Has anyone seen "Clockwork Orange"? I wonder if someone made certain people look at nude bodies of adults for a very long time when they were little kids, and listen to rock and roll music, just like they made Alex watch "ultraviolence" and listen to Beethoven, in order to make him hate Beethoven and violence.

That might help explain why some people are so hateful of nude sculpture and rock music, wouldn't it?

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join