It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Is Trump Going To Do About The Shadow Government

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mike dangerously

This is a problem worth considering, if Trump is seriously going to get power, rather than become the usual puppet,It might have to get nasty. He will have to restructure,the security services, which might mean marching into their offices with a bunch of marines and putting the lot in the Brig. When a few are assured they will not suffer loss of jobs or prosecution, they will start to sing. If their is the merest sniff that they have been involved in unauthorised criminal or terrorist activity, this will be the law that justifies the action. Then lower ranks will be promoted into the vacant positions. Probably answerable to General Flynn, who will be the guarantor of power to Trump. The situation really does look like a silent coup situation, because of the very serious lineup that Trump has around him. where the Cia and probably a few other departments , will get a serious message. I doubt whether the rank and file soldier gives a toss for the CIA and will gladly follow orders.
Trump does know things that we don't, it might even be a gift from Putin, because a President wants to be a President not a CIA controlled asset.

edit on 4-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You are right. We should take possession of the military industrial complex and the breakaway civilisation and start sending armies into the inner earth to root out those pesky reptilians and Deros..

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

So wait. But our own Congress voted in the NDAA. So are THEY the Shadow Government? For over 50 consecutive years this act has been passed...

Now you're cooking with gas...

You and I both know that congress passes what they're told to by the big money, thus it follows that they're not really calling the shots on what gets written or how it is couched.

NDAA and the MIC.

Think about it, when were we warned about them?

Some choice excerpts:

...;we have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions.
We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations.
This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications.
In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together.

all emphases mine

Military-Industrial Complex Speech, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1961

Public Papers of the Presidents, Dwight D. Eisenhower, 1960, p. 1035- 1040

I'd say we have anything but, "an alert and knowledgeable citizenry," at this point in time; wouldn't you? Sure there are some, witness many of the posters on this forum, but by and large more are not.

And hasn't the defense department been extremely interested in learning how to shape public opinion via social media?

Tavistock ring any bells?

As to the premise of the OP and how Trump will deal with them or is he really one of them and they finally decided to step out in to the open?

That's a dilly of a pickle you've propsed and I'd say it will become apparent one way or the other in a few months time as to the answer.

Also

a reply to: TrueAmerican

A Venn diagram of these groups would probably show quite a bit of overlap.

Don't forget the thrown in the Rothschilds, Rockerfeller, Koch, Bush, et al big money families as well.
edit on 6-1-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: More

edit on 6-1-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Well, just look at the Jack Heart writings on Veterans Today he pretty much proves it all including the German breakaway civilisation and the secret societies at work.

Well, truth be told.. hundreds of researchers have pretty much proved it, but I like the specific combination of information Jack Heart brings to the table. Besides, he seems to be some kind of a bad ass..

Read his stories from his book about being in what I think is jail with Five Percenters talking far out conspiracy stuff. Pretty awesome stuff, very interesting.

jackheart2014.blogspot.se...

I would also highly recommend his Black Sun Rising series of articles.. Some top notch research in there.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity Too late he's alienated way too many members of the Intelligence community James Woolsey former DCI has quit the transition team:Woolsley quits Trump Transion Team. I'm thinking it's safe to assume that the IC has already set up a War Room against Agent Cheeto.He couldn't leave well enough alone.He's done before his handlers even started.Bare in mind he's also surrounded himself with these generals who are known supporters of the intelligence community and don't look to his picks for DNI and DCI or his National Security Advisor they won't be effective.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Interesting replies. I have to ask you though, since things are so compartmentalized in that world, did your security clearance allow for information on non humans? Because some layers of this world are not aware of other deeper levels and the people in these programs sometimes think of themselves as fully in the know about what is going on even though they aren't fully aware of the deeper compartmentalized secrets.

So, were the people in your program in the know about the ET stuff? The German breakaway groups? Their later infiltration of the American military industrial complex? Because these are the most covert of groups. You have such groups with high tech armies operating on this planet.

I don't know what kind of project you were involved with, how far ahead of mainstream society were the technology you were using? I mean, there could be all manner of different assassination programs, some of them quite ordinary, special forces types. While others could walk through walls using all kinds of amazing technology. Invisible craft, that kind of thing.

If the public knew how far ahead we really were technology-wise they would probably # their pants.

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

For what he has done already he is crapping on the shadow government.

Way to got Trump

posted on Jan, 29 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
What do shadows fear most? 360 degree light. Light switches are being flipped on all around them.

People are calling Trump a fascist and etc... for his actions this WEEK. I see some pretty shrewd calculated moves being made. Those of us who have supported Trump for various reasons are called stupid, braindead, fools, etc. The real fools are those who would try to stop this progress. I have to wonder why they are on this site at all if they cant see the exposures that are happening almost daily now. I dont "like" Trump, I dont like everything he does, but I know a sharp useful tool when I see it.

posted on Feb, 17 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I think the 7th floor shadow government got fired today..

www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I see moves of the shadow government, apparently interested in violating Syria's sovereignty. Trump should be very watchful about this. All the shadow government want to do, is to actually have him send troops just a bit too far ... the colossal failure with massive losses that will ensue, will then weaken Trump's govt. which is precisely the goal of the secret govt.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The shadow government is under the scrutiny of the Trump administration and the public at this exact minute in time.

What a funny thing.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
The shadow government is under the scrutiny of the Trump administration and the public at this exact minute in time.

What a funny thing.

What's funny is that people actually think that Trump isn't controlled by the neocons; just like Obama.

The neocons, the entity with the real power don't feel the need to pander and strut around like Trump. They are solid in their position of power.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join