It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Is Trump Going To Do About The Shadow Government

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
a reply to: TrueAmerican

We don't truly have any proof of a 'shadow government', however, if Trump suddenly goes the way of JFK we have some good empirical evidence that SOMETHING is indeed amiss.

Just because there is no proof of a thing doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In the absence of proof you need to take a look at the trail of evidence, of which there is ample since the late 1940's.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I remember when Shep Smith said this:

I think it's disgusting that we're even considering doing more of it (that's not aimed at you, btw). We sanction other countries and even take out their govts for "human rights violations". Yet we'd have no problem doing the same things? Wouldn't that make regime changes against us also justified if it was done because of our own war crimes & "human rights violations"?

How can we claim that people like Saddam and Mao and Pol Pot and Qaddafi are evil if we decide to do the same things they did? Our collateral damage policies are already bad enough. And before our people learned of the Abu Ghraib and Gitmo torture scandals, people from other countries had already heard about it. But now we're going to openly do these things?

This is why I routinely say I refuse to take a side in this crap. From my perspective, both sides are barbaric and both sides delight in torturing and killing others.
edit on 2-1-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

I didn't say we have to stand by and let it happen. I'm saying we don't have to stoop to their level to oppose them. Otherwise we're only replacing one devil with another.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Trump CAN be bought. With both money and adulation. The wealth of Donald Trump is most likely a myth, which is why he won't produce his tax returns, which will show his true wealth. Trump himself has said several times that his net worth is "Whatever he feels best suits the mood he's in". Trump has also shown that he will sell out his name to anyone who can pay the fee, no matter the consequences or who they might be.

Trump has shown time and again that he will do whatever action either makes him the most money, or gets him the most adulation from whatever his audience of the moment is. Once you understand this about Trump, you will see how frighteningly easy it will be for world leaders and others to manipulate him in to doing their bidding.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Just because there is no proof of a thing doesn't mean it doesn't exist. In the absence of proof you need to take a look at the trail of evidence, of which there is ample since the late 1940's.

So the shadow government is with us, right here, right now, reading this thread, and...? Uh oh... I think I better bring in the tomato plants...

So this thread should be more like:
What Is The Shadow Government Going To Do About Trump

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

Same thing they always do, I suppose. I could tell you what that was if they weren't so.. you know... shadowy.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

Same thing they always do, I suppose. I could tell you what that was if they weren't so.. you know... shadowy.

Hey thanks for that! It took me back quite a ways...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

If Trump can't be bought because he's a billionaire

That there's a logical fallacy!
Besides, we all know how dearly Trump values money, thus he IS corrupt/corruptible!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
There are a number of invasive alien species that are slated for destruction.

But first humanity must be united in the future unity wars..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy

originally posted by: spirit_horse

Can I ask you some questions?
Let's pretend that 'security' is a little box everyone wants to grasp and hold onto with their life...

What is it that's inside the little box? What makes us act like we feel safe once we think we are in possession of it?

...and now that we feel we are in possession of it, why is everybody and their dog trying to take it away from us?
Does possessing the little box give us license to tread upon foreign soil? Or do we do it because we feel secure, that we can do no wrong?

What's in the little box?

I have a feeling I'm going to want to smack Aristotle if I could...

I will be the first to tell you security is an ever changing little box. Your questions are philosophical ones. But who exactly is trying to take it away from you?

As far as us doing so on other soil, they do the same to us. Ever hear the axiom 'All is fair in love and war'? It is an every day occurrence with people from all over the world comming here to do the same. Again, this shadow government everyone worries about is really not the ones targeting you. It is the government in your face that is doing it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

I remember when Shep Smith said this:

I think it's disgusting that we're even considering doing more of it (that's not aimed at you, btw). We sanction other countries and even take out their govts for "human rights violations". Yet we'd have no problem doing the same things? Wouldn't that make regime changes against us also justified if it was done because of our own war crimes & "human rights violations"?

How can we claim that people like Saddam and Mao and Pol Pot and Qaddafi are evil if we decide to do the same things they did? Our collateral damage policies are already bad enough. And before our people learned of the Abu Ghraib and Gitmo torture scandals, people from other countries had already heard about it. But now we're going to openly do these things?

This is why I routinely say I refuse to take a side in this crap. From my perspective, both sides are barbaric and both sides delight in torturing and killing others.

I agree. Our chickens are going to come home to roost. I absolutely am against invading sovereign countries to take out their government. The CIA started the civil war in Syria. If someone instigated a civil war here or tried regime change here or anywhere the government would be the first to go to war immediately.

Just like one mans freedom fighter is another mans rebel. We define terrorists by our own definition with the exception of those attacking innocent people of course. Hypocritical is not the world for it. The world is fed up with the US aggression. I have said in the past that if a civil war or revolution broke out there are a bunch of countries that would gladly send in advisors and weapons in the country. That is one thing the government is underestimating about the people rising up.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

You know- that elusive, behind-the-scenes, mysterious dark force that supposedly controls everything? The powers that be. Yeah. Them people. The ones conspiracy theorists love to mention all the time. I suppose this means the NWO, the globalists, and wealthy elite, too. But wait. Some say because he is wealthy and elite himself, he is therefore part of TPTB as well. So because he is now President elect, does that mean the shadow government has now become the sunshine government?

Lol, I wish people would make up their damn minds. Cause this is confusing the crap out of me.

If Trump can't be bought because he's a billionaire, and he wants to do away with lobbyists (even thought he apparently has at least one in his cabinet), then what? Does that mean the shadow government will just disappear into thin air?

Oh wait. But I forgot to mention the aliens. The shadow government is rumored to have some of those too. You know, that pseudo-pact whereby the government struck up a deal with aliens after Roswell to let them take some citizens in exchange for technology? So what's Trump going to do about the aliens? Is he going to make outer space great again for aliens too?

And how about good old Area 51? Is he going to send Mad Dog Mattis in to clean house and rid us of those pesky aliens?

I mean seriously. What now? How will we ever be the same?

I know what he SHOULD do though. And that is to completely abolish every single federal agency that is not explicitly mandated in the US Constitution. Down to the last drop. Drain the swamp. For real. And give those powers back to the States where they belong, and like the Constitution says.

Well his whole cabinet seems to be the who's who of lobbying and corporate elite.

I think that would mean getting rid of all the agency's as I am not sure of one that is mentioned in the constitution

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   
People are like pack animals ,and have to live in a pack with others it's only that the strongest in our world are not the ones who are physically strong ,but currency strong and those decide the rules we live by.

We can't live without rules imo, we all use those rules to our kids and at work.

It's only a shame that we don't see that if it would come to a physically ruled world things would be much harder and we would have died out a long time ago..

So what's a government and the shadow of that government?

What would happen if we would overthrow the most wealthiest of the world ? Nothing because somebody else would be using that money for their own benefit.

I think having to much money could also be a burden.

We need money that's a fact otherwise one would eventually be banned from the system, or dies.

It's a strange world that needs another two thousand years to evolve to something better . In the meantime let's slowly change it here so our grand children's children and children from those etc can say .

Once there was a website where the first conspiracy theorists were discussing every action happening in the world under suspicion. But many passed as none threatening.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Can I ask you some questions?
Let's pretend that 'security' is a little box everyone wants to grasp and hold onto with their life...

What is it that's inside the little box? What makes us act like we feel safe once we think we are in possession of it?

...and now that we feel we are in possession of it, why is everybody and their dog trying to take it away from us?
Does possessing the little box give us license to tread upon foreign soil? Or do we do it because we feel secure, that we can do no wrong?

What's in the little box?

I have a feeling I'm going to want to smack Aristotle if I could...

I will be the first to tell you security is an ever changing little box. Your questions are philosophical ones. But who exactly is trying to take it away from you?

As far as us doing so on other soil, they do the same to us. Ever hear the axiom 'All is fair in love and war'? It is an every day occurrence with people from all over the world comming here to do the same. Again, this shadow government everyone worries about is really not the ones targeting you. It is the government in your face that is doing it.

Thank you...
To answer; I'm speaking more like a spectator (philosopher) than a consenting participant; I am secure in my own skin and govern myself quite good, after a hard learning experience of course.

Do you think it would be wise for me to entrust DHS over either the CIA or the FBI, even the NSA? What about the USMC?
I have a clue what is at stake, and therefore am encouraging positive out-come for all involved.

I think we should be better educated by our Governors, not just in USA. If we understood that we all face the same-should I call them 'demons'?..life-struggles-prevail the world over; we would be better suited as a team of champions working together -being a champion for our people-the world over. There is no justice in an us against them world, parties that become separated lose.

Thanks again.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Thank you...
To answer; I'm speaking more like a spectator (philosopher) than a consenting participant; I am secure in my own skin and govern myself quite good, after a hard learning experience of course.

Excellent view. I agree completely. I will say that it changed my entire life and outlook toward things. I personally saw things I hesitate to even talk about. Outright murder of individuals that should never have happened. They would attempt to put them in prison and after 3 months if it wasn't possible then it would be set up as a deal gone bad, or they would be taken out of the country on an operation and never return.

I will tell you of one operation that made me get out. I wouldn't have been able to except I had very powerful family inside. I was working as an arms dealer and was approached by an agent that had a contract on some Navy Seals that were involved in some black ops against some cartels. The cartel put a contract on them. One in my AO was in Orlando. They kidnapped the wife and child of this guy to get him to make a mistake. We had to arrest him and lock him on a base because he was about to go to war in the streets.

I had these DIA teams come in the op. Of course within a couple of days the called me to a meet and had aerial surveillance of my house. The told me which side of the bed me and my wife slept on, where my kids slept, my dogs slept. They told me where we sat eating dinner, and on and on. Then they let me know if I cracked under pressure they would come up outside my home at 3 or 4 AM and shoot me through the wall of my bedroom while I slept, kill the dogs, rescue my wife and children and tell the media I was holding them hostage.

Now that was totally unnecessary. I don't think I slept for 3 months except pure physical exhaustion. I never slept at night when I was home. I guess what you can take from that is that there is no security if THEY want to target you for some reason. It is why I dismiss individual people that claim they are going to fight them. Security is relevant to who your considering a threat. I did counter espionage for a couple of years. There are countermeasures you can use to deflect this kind of surveillance. However, in practice if they try and surveill you and you are blacked out, you just garnered a whole lot of unwanted attention. It is not only a science, it is an art form.

Do you think it would be wise for me to entrust DHS over either the CIA or the FBI, even the NSA? What about the USMC?
I have a clue what is at stake, and therefore am encouraging positive out-come for all involved.

Absolutely not. What you may consider not a problem today could become a problem tomorrow if the situation changes. In the last 20 years the idea the government if afraid of the citizens and have been preparing massively for civil unrest, civil war, or revolution should concern anyone. Much more a conspiracy theorist. When will they decide you are being subversive? I will tell you I am prepared to die at any minute and could care less. I will not go silently into the night, will not beg on my knees, but go out fighting on my feet. I know it, they know it, and we are both prepared for any eventuality.

I will say this though regarding the USMC and other forces. These soldiers are all our brothers, sisters, fathers, daughters, sons, etc. In my discussions with many agents and military, there are a large amount that in the right scenario would join the citizens. There was a story back a few months ago where I believe it was a USMC General that warned the troops to not join sides with the citizens until a new president takes office. I can't find it anywhere now. Perhaps it has been scrubbed or it wasn't true. At the time I thought it made sense because of my discussions in the past. There was a lot of talk about civil war and revolution during this election. To think they weren't concerned would be blissfully ignorant. One thing my uncle warned me about early in my career was that if I thought anything wasn't possible that the US government would do regarding nasty tricks I would be sorely mistaken. He was Army Intelligence, and later OSS in wartime and later helped start the NSA. People are just not aware in general. More is coming out by those on their death beds that talk. When you don't care any more about what they will do why not. In my case, they realized the threats didn't matter against me and instead told me they will wipe out my family. That is the only reason I haven't ever given any real details.

I think we should be better educated by our Governors, not just in USA. If we understood that we all face the same-should I call them 'demons'?..life-struggles-prevail the world over; we would be better suited as a team of champions working together -being a champion for our people-the world over. There is no justice in an us against them world, parties that become separated lose.

That is not going to happen with the shadow government. Educating you would be preparing you. Why do you think they listed veterans as a large terrorist threat. Christians also who are 74% of the country. Understand we are considered the enemy on certain levels. They have operations ramped up against the people more and more in recent times in an attempt to remove the threats. Veterans could not only fight effectively, they could organize and train the rest of those willing to fight. Imagine if 3% of the people took up arms against tyranny. That would be a fighting force of 9.9 million people. Once hostilities started there would be many more joining in on both sides. Take into account what foreign power adversaries would do sending in arms, advisors, special forces, etc. to see the US government fall.

I would call them a very necessary evil. That doesn't mean conditions couldn't change where that evil is focused squarely on the citizens. Recent years, imho, don't bode well my friend. But of course, I am just a lone conspiracy theorist. There is a reason I originally came to ATS. This is my 3rd or 4th account because I lost credentials. I have been around since it's conception. I don't trust them any more than they trust me.

edit on 3/1/17 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

As Bill Hicks suggested with every President elect. They take them to a room full of shadowy figures, show them JFK's assassination and ask "Any questions?"

You've missed the gist! He says they show the assassination
"from an angle you've never seen before ... "

To say something on topic, I don't think Trump will be against his kind. He spent his life in business with them, he ain't gonna bite the feeding hand. I didn't do much research on him, but everything I read here from both anti and supporters leads me to think that only the rhetoric will change and some of the money will flow different direction but the essence will stick to their agenda.
edit on 2017/1/3 by awatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Thank you.
I appreciate you for what you've done for me, for us.

The only credentials I ever had was lost in the mail...heavy-duty mechanic training in school. They had me graduate with the engineering department. It felt weird. I never took an engineering course, to my knowledge.

My father told me not to join the service on account of my developmental disorder...I'm a sensitive type.

In jail, a deputy I liked talking to befriended me. He described how in 2012 the milky-way would align just so.
He would shake his head and tell me I'm incorrigible when acting-out. Johnson was his name, a decent and honorable individual.
I remember his smile the most. I hope he is fine. It's been a lot of years since I've been a criminal, or in the jail where he worked. I resisted growing up a good majority of my life.

I felt compelled to share with you a little about me.

To stay on topic;
I remember when DJT began picking the members of his cabinet...
There were some names I thought seemed contradictory...to the cause.
I still believe he know's what he's doing and it is honorable if he succeeds.

I really have no say as to what I want- it may affect other people adversely; something I don't want.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: loveguy

I am glad you are finding your way through life. It isn't easy and sometimes you end up doing the wrong thing. I will let you know something personal as well. I was hard core at a very young age. I ran drugs and guns, did things I can't even contemplate now. Fortunately I never got caught. I went to college and then joined the Army. I was an MP and when I went through all the background security clearances I was worried they would find something. You have to tell them every time you contacted law enforcement. I had lots of tickets from racing and such. There are U203 reports of contacts and I couldn't even remember them all. One day some MP's came to my unit to escort to the base commanding general due to a problem with my security clearance. You can imagine what I was thinking. I got there and it turned out I failed to tell them about a single traffic ticket. He waived it and I got the clearance. Later part of the reason I was pulled out of the Army was I had special knowledge and special access. They knew what was up, but I had never been caught and that was useful to them.

We had a saying in the Army. FIDO. F#$@ It Drive On! No worries brother!

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

a reply to: Sourcery

Right... So the Shadow Government includes the Military Industrial Complex. MIC, aliens, TPTB, NWO, Globalists, wealthy elite...and who else? I gotta be forgetting someone...

But wait. Trump wants to strengthen our military like woah. So I guess that means appeasing the MIC, and it means Trump is now a part of the shadow government? Or...what?

Ok well, "The Shadow Government", "TPTB", and "The NWO" would all be the same thing. So that leaves The Intelligence Community, Defense contractors many of which, share members

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
They'll tolerate his incessant tweeting and whining as long as he doesn't get in their way which if he keeps arguing with the Intelligence Community will happen.They will undermine him even more until he's not even useful to anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join