It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Is Trump Going To Do About The Shadow Government

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: jacobe001

Right! The CFR! Forgot about those guys. And hey, there's the Trilateral Commission, too. And whoops... The IMF

So now the Shadow Government is the MIC, aliens, TPTB, NWO, Globalists, wealthy elite, CFR, TLC, IMF.... and who else? I mean let's define this bitch once and for all here, so we can tweet this to Trump.

If you enjoy long-form journalism, here's an excellent Essay: Anatomy of the Deep State identifying a Deep State that operates as the fourth branch of U.S. government without drawing NWO ideologies into the conversation.

There is the visible government situated around the Mall in Washington, and then there is another, more shadowy, more indefinable government that is not explained in Civics 101 or observable to tourists at the White House or the Capitol. The former is traditional Washington partisan politics: the tip of the iceberg that a public watching C-SPAN sees daily and which is theoretically controllable via elections. The subsurface part of the iceberg I shall call the Deep State, which operates according to its own compass heading regardless of who is formally in power. [1]

The article even alludes that Silicon Valley is a node of the deep state.

The libertarian pose of the Silicon Valley moguls, so carefully cultivated in their public relations, has always been a sham. Silicon Valley has long been tracking for commercial purposes the activities of every person who uses an electronic device, so it is hardly surprising that the Deep State should emulate the Valley and do the same for its own purposes. Nor is it surprising that it should conscript the Valley’s assistance.

Although written in 2014, the piece makes an argument for the Deep State beginning to lose some of its power owing to the Tea Party, and its love for fiscal constraint, because the Deep State, being parasitic by nature, needs a big, fat DoD budget to continue.

The article neither make a strong connection between world billionaires and the Deep State, nor does it support the Alien presence and management of mankind. /sarc

Wonder what the DoD budget will look like in 2018?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: loveguy
That's alot of regular citizens on public dole; who enjoy excellent insurance, and perks most people can't even fathom..

Ah no. That is A LOT, like as in thousands and thousands of federal government employees, sucking on the tit of my hard-earned tax dollars, employed by agencies that shouldn't be there in the first place- according to the Constitution. I want them friggin gone. Every last one of them.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gpols
a reply to: Geki09

He had a guy that was an informant that acted as his liaison to the Mob that would make sure everything was kosher so his business deals would go through.

That's also probably why he views Russia and Putin so favorably, He's probably had quite a few meetings and dinner with Russian Mobsters and Russian Intelligence officials and wasn't even aware of what was going on.

Well I think he admires Putin bc Putin was put in power by Russia's established of that time. But when Russia's establishment tried to leverage Mr. Putin, he wacked them. Some folks admired that.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

The DEEP State is firmly in control. No matter what the civilian elected government puts a public face on the policies won't effect the real power too much. However, don't consider them the cause of the problems we see daily in our societies. We can see policies that help everyday Americans though.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: starwarsisreal
Hmmm for those denying the Shadow Government exist, I think this will help:

Who's denying they exist? I just want to be exactly clear on who they are before tweeting this to Trump, so he can get the right kind of Draino.

You are being obtuse. By default, we cannot clearly define or point out who the "shadow government" is comprised of. They are in the shadows. What is clear, is that the facade of power presented to us publicly is just that, a facade.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   
See you guys are trying to pigeon hole me on this and corner me into exposing myself that I believe one way or the other that there is or isn't a shadow government- and that just ain't gonna happen.

What I am trying to show is that there seems to be no consensus, even among us conspiracy theorists, as to exactly what the shadow government is, and who they are. So I am trying to get a definitive list together. What about an agency like the NSA or CIA or ONI? Do they qualify?

The Federal Reserve? Most would say "of course".

We gonna have an awfully big list to tweet to Trump.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

PM me with your elaborations please.
I t would break the thread to discuss it here.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's alot of regular citizens on public dole; who enjoy excellent insurance, and perks most people can't even fathom..

Ah no. That is A LOT, like as in thousands and thousands of federal government employees, sucking on the tit of my hard-earned tax dollars, employed by agencies that shouldn't be there in the first place- according to the Constitution. I want them friggin gone. Every last one of them.

The only thing that will make any gov. legitimate is to employ- it's consenting to be governed citizens.
No tax breaks for any one for any reason...no one person is more deserving/entitled than the next.
People can pool their money together to live in a higher class? Live together under the same roof, then.

That's what builds rinky-dink company's into global corporations anyhow? The sweat others put into an idea?

We should be paying ourselves first and foremost. Why try to maintain a savings account that is really used as emergency funding anyway?

Willingness to simply cooperate isn't even on many people's list of priorities, to the detriment of us all.
Thanks for the thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

It will be yuuuggggeeee. With contractors salivating at the new goodies being offered. Rich still getting richer on the backs of American taxpayers.

Wanna prosper during the Trump admin.? Register with the sba and bid on some of the juicy [sub contracts] middle man contracts. That's what I'm gonna do. The swamp will get much deeper and filled with snakes and sharks. It's a well established system and Trump will play the game or else just wind up playing golf all the time like O. He got the message.....

www.sba.gov...

edit on 2-1-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The deep state does indeed control most national affairs. Trump waa supported by some of the deep state. He will do as they want for the most part i think.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Is Trump part of the shadow government or not?
Its not like any person entering politics cant and wont be swayed in the decisions they vote for .If looking to appease the voters to keep the job then they will be a yes man to the voter despite the fact that some major player with money or a picture of your skeletons might convince you to vote in another direction .

I don't think we can put the "deep state" into a one camp kind of thing and have to imagine that the deep state covers a lot of interests and not all of them link to money alone ,although money plays a big roll in the power that can be used . You can bet that some evil people will take advantage of a semi-legitimate corruptible person they would think nothing of throwing under the bus or even killing them after they played their part .

George Webbs "where is Eric Braverman" give a kind of behind the scenes to times places and people that connects most of the dots in a way that makes the confusion vanish . He has nothing in the links to ET though :>( .... but yea it can be confusing that tptb don't seem to be consistent but I think its because some people have to maintain a plausible deniability .Trump will be influenced but I would suggest its not going to be the same influences that Hillary would have been by . 2017 will be interesting to see which way the pendulum will be swinging . God knows that most ME countries can use a rest from the crap the west has been playing on them .

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I mean seriously. What now? How will we ever be the same?

I know what he SHOULD do though. And that is to completely abolish every single federal agency that is not explicitly mandated in the US Constitution. Down to the last drop. Drain the swamp. For real. And give those powers back to the States where they belong, and like the Constitution says.

What's Donald going to do?? The only thing he can do is play Charades with the shadow Government, because he doesn't know what's going on,

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

a reply to: jacobe001

Right! The CFR! Forgot about those guys. And hey, there's the Trilateral Commission, too. And whoops... The IMF

So now the Shadow Government is the MIC, aliens, TPTB, NWO, Globalists, wealthy elite, CFR, TLC, IMF.... and who else? I mean let's define this bitch once and for all here, so we can tweet this to Trump.

Add the Brookings Institution into it
They are responsible for a lot of lousy policies that inflict damage on this country

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Its little of a mystery who the deep state is made up of.

Just take a look at this list of Bilderberger participants of 2015

Here are all the CEOs and politicians going to the top secret Bilderberg Conference this week

www.businessinsider.com...

Trump is just the new hired help. Obama was nothing but a Manchurian candidate, and I mean he may have literally been a Manchurian candidate with his sudden rise and hidden history.

The deep state is merely run by the oligarchy that rule the world.

There is of course a political deep state of hidden intelligence and police agency people
but they work directly for the oligarchs from the people who are at each Bilderberger yearly conference

There is no way in the world Trump or any politician will go against them.

Even if you go against the political deep state( flunkies of the oligarchs) you will end up like JFK.

edit on 2-1-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: EightAhoy

It will be yuuuggggeeee. With contractors salivating at the new goodies being offered. Rich still getting richer on the backs of American taxpayers.

Wanna prosper during the Trump admin.? Register with the sba and bid on some of the juicy middle man contracts. That's what I'm gonna do. The swamp will get much deeper and filled with snakes and sharks. It's a well established system and Trump will play the game or else just wind up playing golf all the time like O. He got the message.....

www.sba.gov...

Yes! Just like they did with the Green Energy initiatives during Obama's first years! BBL... gotta dust-off that business plan and update from Greenie mission statement to MIC.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers
Trump isn't going to do anything about it.

The military industrial complex will continue to run foreign affairs, while huge corporations continue to run domestic affairs. Of course, the two things are joined at the hip.

Trump may flap his lips about potential reforms, but those reforms won't actually happen. Although I have no doubt he'll have his PR machine, at some point, claiming credit for stuff that didn't even happen.

The most prosperous time this country ever had was in the 50's when the people in Washington DC were your farmers, your small business man, your actors, and your workers. It was a mixture of many people across American. Everyone had someone in Washington DC that was in their shoes

What we have today is people only from the Major Corporations that do not represent anyone in America except themselves and their cronies.

From Congress on down, all the Corporate and Banking hacks need to be thrown out of Washington DC
We saw with the 2008 Financial Collapse that they are unqualified for the job.

It is staggering that there were no less than 30 Former Goldman Sachs Boys under Obama and we know who they were working for. Themselves, especially after they shorted their own clients

Goldman Sachs boys are not worthy of shining the shoes of the homeless man down the street

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

See you guys are trying to pigeon hole me on this and corner me into exposing myself that I believe one way or the other that there is or isn't a shadow government- and that just ain't gonna happen.

What I am trying to show is that there seems to be no consensus, even among us conspiracy theorists, as to exactly what the shadow government is, and who they are. So I am trying to get a definitive list together. What about an agency like the NSA or CIA or ONI? Do they qualify?

The Federal Reserve? Most would say "of course".

We gonna have an awfully big list to tweet to Trump.

I would say BINGO on that. Mixed in with the MIC. When I was in intelligence we operated above the laws of the US or any other country we operated in. They were writing on a piece of paper as far as many were concerned. We protected ourselves and exposure from the public. My unit was never acknowledged nor will it be. I guess you could call us the clean up crew. Death was a matter of course to keep certain state secrets and stop corrupt rouge agents with the same attitude. It was the only permanent answer. You can't clean up what you don't know exists. Much of it is tucked away in black SAP's and what I call double black programs. I had 2 people, one in the pentagon and one in a certain intel agency that even knew I existed. I still to this day have all my background erased every couple of years. It makes it very difficult to carry on regular business or employment.

These guys are mainly true red blooded Americans that have a libertarian bent, but do the machinations of their respected groups. You would be surprised at what that kind of life does to you. Let's say you have a much different outlook on life which the public really doesn't understand. They think of all these utopian dreams and how things should be. However, that is not the reality of the world we live in. Until the world is cleared out of these elitist crime families who happen to be at war with each other on one level, yet do business together on another level you won't be able to get rid of the shadow governments that run the world. At times some work together to rid themselves of a common problem. Other times they are sabotaging each other through black ops. People really have no idea of our activity in other countries. Spec Ops is often used as a means to another end they don't even consider on their missions. I got into it through family. My uncle was in AI, OSS, and then helped start the NSA and was in charge of spying on the Chinese Navy and Russia at different times. I could tell stories for months.

I will say this from the inside it is a damn necessary evil. You couldn't get people to sacrifice their lives and potentially those of their families if it wasn't a just cause. The public doesn't understand the forces arrayed against us and that operate right here in the US to undermine us. Granted there are things that a totally and completely wrong and unjust that go on. I guess that is partially expected when you give people absolute power and want specific results at any cost. For example, to go conduct guerilla wars without the funding or knowledge of congress. There are only a few ways to get the amount of cash and arms needed for such an excursion. When the public finds out is is all hands on deck to shut it down. And you get rouge agents that take the knowledge and ally with another group to make their own empire. They are the ones that must be terminated with extreme prejudice. Too much internal knowledge.

So, when you talk about Shadow Government, realize that they aren't necessarily operating against the people. They are on a whole other level. They are there to protect us and more importantly the government. For example, if another faction were to get into certain control of our government with our capabilities it would be the most major woe to ever face humanity. To them, the government must be protected at all costs. Some of these costs are terrible indeed. I don't think you are going to nail down the Shadow Government anytime this century and tell Trump how to fix it. Not going to happen Amigo.

edit on 2/1/17 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

The problem is your also talking about the hundreds of corporate lobbyists as well as revolving door insiders from the Big Banks and Corporations. They have deep pockets and will not go down without a fight

These Crony Capitalists will tell you, you are attacking Capitalism if they are not allowed to infest DC

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

Oh nice. So you get that, peoples? There is the BAD shadow government, and the GOOD shadow government. And here I was thinking we were just starting to pin this down. A nope.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Get killed by it most like if Trump doesn't dance to there tune.

Of course he will dance to their tune. He might not even know it. Hell, he might even claim to be fighting them and even believe that, but now Trump has become someone so important, that the hall of mirrors around him must be impenatrable. There are not many people in the world whose view of the world has to be micromanaged even to the slightest detail, but by becoming POTUS he imprisoned his mind even (if he is not one of THEM) realizing it himself.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join