It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So What Is Trump Going To Do About The Shadow Government

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
You know- that elusive, behind-the-scenes, mysterious dark force that supposedly controls everything? The powers that be. Yeah. Them people. The ones conspiracy theorists love to mention all the time. I suppose this means the NWO, the globalists, and wealthy elite, too. But wait. Some say because he is wealthy and elite himself, he is therefore part of TPTB as well. So because he is now President elect, does that mean the shadow government has now become the sunshine government?

Lol, I wish people would make up their damn minds. Cause this is confusing the crap out of me.

If Trump can't be bought because he's a billionaire, and he wants to do away with lobbyists (even thought he apparently has at least one in his cabinet), then what? Does that mean the shadow government will just disappear into thin air?

Oh wait. But I forgot to mention the aliens. The shadow government is rumored to have some of those too. You know, that pseudo-pact whereby the government struck up a deal with aliens after Roswell to let them take some citizens in exchange for technology? So what's Trump going to do about the aliens? Is he going to make outer space great again for aliens too?

And how about good old Area 51? Is he going to send Mad Dog Mattis in to clean house and rid us of those pesky aliens?

I mean seriously. What now? How will we ever be the same?

I know what he SHOULD do though. And that is to completely abolish every single federal agency that is not explicitly mandated in the US Constitution. Down to the last drop. Drain the swamp. For real. And give those powers back to the States where they belong, and like the Constitution says.
edit on Mon Jan 2nd 2017 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Get assassinated?
I mean, what can he do?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

none of all the above

..he 's just there to get people's minds distracted from the other realm which will invade soon.
[and no thats not 'aliens' in the usual fake terminology]

that's why he was groomed.
And with fkn much success. Canaan is most proud.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Do and say what they tell him to.. ..a Prezzie has no real power.. .4-8 years in and out of office. ..

And they remain....like always

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Get killed by it most like if Trump doesn't dance to there tune.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Get assassinated?
I mean, what can he do?

I am betting the CIA will take him into a room and whow him a bullet with his name on it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
or........ignore it as being a bunch of crap...but here I guess that isn't an option.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Donald Duck type 'presidents'... Donald Duck type 'aliens'...

their goal is to get you into the Donald Duck mindset

so the better their effect of a worldwide consciousness change, soon.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
and the conceited way you talk about it,
tells me YOU will be the first victim of that upside-down change of consciousness.

Blabbing to others about 'shadow government blah blah'
--- you never understood the depth.

Donald Duck type babbling.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

Well since YOU are so informed... Is Trump part of the shadow government or not?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I actually asked the Trumpster via Twitter:

Your views that certain elements within your intelligence communities have been hiding important info on UFO reports?

Suffice to say there's been no reply

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican
a reply to: loNeNLI

Well since YOU are so informed... Is Trump part of the shadow government or not?

- i'm not saying im well informed
but i know they are smarter then most of us.

their goal is to keep us in their fkn Zoo
fighting over utter nontopics THEY created

..with the goal to keep all of us busy with sh*t topics,
so we ignore the train coming at high speed at us

think outside Their circus love

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Trump seems to be a pragmatist and not particularly ideological and since his election he has kept a relatively low profile compared to the campaign trail. I don't know if this is Trump acting Presidential or just trying to solidify his position and protect himself and his family from the many threats to his Presidency. We have seen Obama showing his true color lately and he still has a great deal of power. I think Trump has hired his own security people in addition to the Secret Service and by surrounding himself with military advisors and praising Putin I think it's a big FU to TPTB...kind of like I dare you. The deep government is real and the President is generally just a figurehead in our government, it will be interesting to see if Trump can avoid the same end as JFK.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
As Bill Hicks suggested with every President elect.

They take them to a room full of shadowy figures, show them JFK's assassination and ask "Any questions?"

Draining the swamp? It's not going to happen,

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
The deep government is real and the President is generally just a figurehead in our government...

So then there is no way he can make America great again, according to you? The DEEP government. Lol, ok, that's a new term I hadn't heard yet. And who is this DEEP government? So are you suggesting that either he plays along, or he will be killed, as others in the thread seem to think?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

I'm tickled to see that even skeptics and other sorts have come to encompass the concept that ETs just maybe are involved in our destiny and/or control it as it would seem if thought is put upon the actual influence that visiting ETs would actually have over us on our Third World world.

So, given your question, the answer is quite simple and apparent. The ETs, of course, have their means to get Trump's ear and to direct him exactly along where he must tread. A lot of people will be surprise that while Trump will do some superficial elimination and stopping of many of Obama's conversions of our society, but he will stop short of the basic shifts in changing of humanity in the US that we have been seeing under Obama. The ultimate goal seems to be that we will continue toward thinking of ourselves less and less as physical beings and more as individual aspects of consciousness. In effect, a complete shift away from all things material.

Of course, few reading this will have any idea of what the whole scheme is about at this stage. Bluntly put, higher intellects have better plans for us that we have for ourselves. It seems doubtful that Trump can manup to the challenge where as Obama, relished the forced changes. It will be painful and chaotic.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Shadow government is authorised through NDAA by signature of POTUS for a period of 6 months. This means, it will pop up on Trump's desk somewhere in June.

It surely is a delicate matter. Most likely they try to sugar-coat it for Trump, and give an impression he might use it to help in draining the swamp. However, the trick is - by NOT signing - the constitution becomes valid again - and this means heck of a lot of changes in how the business is conducted in DC.

So, my rocking chair policy advice would be - do not sign NDAA, and start applying the constitution to full extent. Build new jails if so be needed.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

It's because you didn't ask the right way. Say it like this:

Obama covered up the govt's UFO info! Lame! Plz let "we the people" know the truth when you get sworn in!! I wanna protect my family!

As for the OP: Not only won't he do anything about them, he may even invite some of them into his administration. He'll definitely cut their taxes though.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Who could deny the existence of the Corporatocracy?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueAmerican

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
The deep government is real and the President is generally just a figurehead in our government...

So then there is no way he can make America great again, according to you? The DEEP government. Lol, ok, that's a new term I hadn't heard yet. And who is this DEEP government? So are you suggesting that either he plays along, or he will be killed, as others in the thread seem to think?

I wish Trump success and think he has a chance to have a big impact on America's future if he can manage to stay alive. I think the term "deep government" refers to the entrenched Military Industrial Complex that Eisenhower warned us about and JFK attempted to curtail. American government is viewed as a warmongering Fascist construct by most people outside our borders, we don't see it because we have the benevolent MSM dispensing propaganda and selling us crap to distract us from the real issues. If America is to survive we need to re-instate the Constitution and disband the alphabet agencies that had their origins in WWII industrialization with Nazi SS and CIA complicity.
edit on 2-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism because it is a merger of State and corporate power."
Benito Mussolini, Fascist dictator of Italy

"Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism'. I'm afraid, based on my own long experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
Sen. Huey Long

"Fascism is capitalism in decay."
Vladimir Ilyich Lenin

edit on 2-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join