It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Atheist Mark Zuckerberg Gets Religion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Doubtful.
Mark is a true blue Liberal with the BLM posters at his work to prove it.
Source
This kind of liberalism teaches you to hate most religions. Eastern Christianity aka Buddhism seems to get a pass though.

Here is Zucker talking to the Angela Merkel about censoring right leaning facebook posts and accounts.

Yet he allows ISIS to recruit using his platform?
I assure you OP you do not want this individual to be part of your JuBu group.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Namdru

Zuckerberg had religion , lost religion then rediscovered religion.

When a commenter asked him, “Aren’t you an atheist?” he responded: “No. I was raised Jewish and then I went through a period where I questioned things, but now I believe religion is very important.”

He's just trying to reassure himself that he's not the Devil.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
I find most of the towns visitors liberal, Volvo driving hipsters. So full of themselves and no reflection of the founding hippies. Or is this what the hippies have become? Great example of such is the Woodstock film festival, the pretentiousness is very thick that time of the year.a reply to: Namdru

Agreed. One of my best friends is a Volvo driving hipster. But he was at the original concert, and he looks it! Pretentious was what the sixties became once there was Altamont, and no more Janice, Jimi or Jim, and it was the 70's. Most of us here are just spirits having a humanoid experience, except a good many of us actually live that way pretty much full time. One can't get that way by drugs or dressing down most of the time, but it helps.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

This kind of liberalism teaches you to hate most religions. Eastern Christianity aka Buddhism seems to get a pass though.

Well that is mostly lip service. Buddhists are too few to be a real threat to the political PTB. And not surprisingly, our greatest sympathisers in government tend to be conservatives -- but we flatter ourselves by imagining we are liberal in ways that we are probably not, really. The bottom line is, American Buddhism is mostly a shallow tourist beach, with a few deep pools and fresh wellsprings off to the side, mostly in the shade and out of the public spotlight. In those areas people don't make too much of a fuss about politics -- yet strange political bedfellows sup together and bow in the same temple.

I assure you OP you do not want this individual to be part of your JuBu group.

Thanks for the heads-up. But still, MZ is welcome to spend gobs of cash on my block, in case he visits.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Atheism only means lack of belief in a deity.

It DOES NOT mean an atheist does not have other beliefs.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What a giant douchebag this guy is.. someone give him a wedgie.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Namdru

Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has eschewed his atheist beliefs and now asserts that “religion is very important”...

Buddhism is a philosophy, not a 'religion'.
With what religious beliefs has he been infected?
All I hear is Buddhism, and that ain't about 'beliefs'!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadMoonJester
What a giant douchebag this guy is.. someone give him a wedgie.

On facebook. What good is a wedgie if it isn't posted on Facebook?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
By the way, by way of full disclosure, and notwithstanding that I somewhat envy a small portion (say a few thou) of Zuckerberg's billions,

I HAVE BEEN FACEBOOK FREE FOR 5 1/2 YEARS NOW!!

And proud of it...and lonely as hell...and counting one day at time.

Just kidding...about the lonely part.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
There is a tax writeoff in this I am sure

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

There's a Zucker born every minute.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Namdru

lulz "important"

kekz indeed.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Facebook co-founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg has eschewed his atheist beliefs and now asserts that “religion is very important”...

He and wife Priscilla Chan met with Pope Francis at the Vatican last summer and discussed how to bring communication technology to the world’s poor. Zuckerberg said at the time that he was impressed with the pope’s compassion....

Zuckerberg has also cultivated an interest in Buddhism, which his wife practices.

He looks like a happier, humbler man in the HuffPost photo. Mark's welcome to join the burgeoning JuBu (Jewish by birth or assimilation, Buddhist by natural affinity) community here in the Borscht Belt anytime. The Town of Woodstock in particular would welcome his tax dollars! And the local congregation(s) as well.

Namo Buddhaya and Shalom, Mark!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: callmeanutcase2

He and wife Priscilla Chan met with Pope Francis at the Vatican last summer and discussed how to bring communication technology to the world’s poor. Zuckerberg said at the time that he was impressed with the pope’s compassion....

Zuckerberg has also cultivated an interest in Buddhism, which his wife practices.

He looks like a happier, humbler man in the HuffPost photo. Mark's welcome to join the burgeoning JuBu (Jewish by birth or assimilation, Buddhist by natural affinity) community here in the Borscht Belt anytime. The Town of Woodstock in particular would welcome his tax dollars! And the local congregation(s) as well.

Namo Buddhaya and Shalom, Mark!

The Pope! Oh brother, always thought he was in the "Club". But this cements it.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Exactly

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The Pope! Oh brother, always thought he was in the "Club". But this cements it.

C'mon. There isn't just "The Pope", they are all different. Like Guinness versus Bud Lite. Bud Lite rots your liver. Guinness makes you stronger.

This Pope has a cutting-edge intellect. Some of the old guard loathes him, you can bet on it. That ought to make us like him more, here, in our forum, or at least dislike him less.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Aren't super rich guys forced to worship Moloch or something?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join