It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bible code theory dimension changes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Here's a theory on the Bible code and Mandela effect.
First off I've only toyed with the Bible code program and do not know Hebrew, Greek, Chaldean and other languages of the Bible.

But I'd be interested to find out from any Bible code researchers if there are links in the code to Mandela effect changes upon people, or the book itself. I had a theory pop into my head that the code could record its own path in history. And change based on universe information.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Bible code is supposed to lock out changes. But you're right, they change the written record all the time to support the current political agenda.

Not because of a guy named Mandella, either.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Bible code is supposed to lock out changes. But you're right, they change the written record all the time to support the current political agenda.

I'm more interested to find out if they would find a code relating to the "lion and the lamb" change.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Here's a theory on the Bible code and Mandela effect.
First off I've only toyed with the Bible code program and do not know Hebrew, Greek, Chaldean and other languages of the Bible.

But I'd be interested to find out from any Bible code researchers if there are links in the code to Mandela effect changes upon people, or the book itself. I had a theory pop into my head that the code could record its own path in history. And change based on universe information.

..'bible code' is Nonsense love
performed by people with a complete Shamanic mindset , projecting their dualism upon living words

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

originally posted by: intrptr

I'm more interested to find out if they would find a code relating to the "lion and the lamb" change.

If you have a link for that?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
When the Bible Code issue first surfaced I became interested and have a couple of books on the subject. I also bough the software and began experimenting. Unfortunately I was never able to duplicate the "findings" in either of the books. I would go to the exact same place in the Bible and attempt to duplicate the research, but I was unable to do so. In fact, I don't see how any honest researcher could do so and actually corroborate the original.

Fact is, it doesn't work. The whole idea is nonsense.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Book of revelation used to have a passage about one like unto the son of man coming down from heaven and overcoming the beast and the kingdom of the beast, he also had a number which was Seven Three Score and Seven, later it seemed to allude to him were the Alpha and omega said of he that overcame he would give the rod of iron as his father had given it to him.

Period of change for me, sometime between 1989 and 1993.

Also prior to this change the book of Genesis was slightly different also, Jacob Saw a vision of God at Bethel, he saw a great ladder with the angels' of God Ascending and Descending it from and too all part's of the world and the ladder reached to heaven, over heaven he saw a mighty throne like unto a sapphire and an emerald with all the same color's described for new Jerusalem in the book of revelation, there was a mighty being like unto a man with a face shining like the sun, his eye's blazed white hot like coal's in a furnace, his beard, hair and robe were whiter than snow, he had a golden girdle around his chest and his hand's and feet looked like burnished brass reflecting the light of a furnace, he was crowned with a rainbow but with more color's and he spoke to jacob telling him "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob my son, I am your father the god of your Forefather's abraham and Isaac, behold this place upon which you now lie, as far as you can see to the north, to the south, to the east and to the west I give unto you and your descendant's as an inheritance for all generation's AND can you number the sand's of the earth upon which you now lie or the star's of heaven above you yet I ALONE WHO MADE THEM know there true number and I shall multiply your seed until they are greater in number even than these but your seed shall not always obey me and I shall punish them, I shall scatter them like Chaff upon the THRESHING floor caught in the wind, I shall scatter them to the north and to the south, to the east and to the west into every nation and bless every family of man by them until all the world are your descendant's but a fragment of your seed I shall keep true to my namesake and Shall once I have done this bring them back to this place and I shall lift them up and set them as rulers and king's over all the world.

Also When Jesus died on the cross two dove's, one flew into the west and another into heaven which matches the story of the copt's whom claim that boy Jesus while in exile in Egypt took clay from the nile and shaped it into two dove's.

Martha and Mary going to tend his body in the tomb, two beings dressed as in lightning standing beside the open tomb and one said to them be not afraid look not for the living among the dead he whom you seek is not here he is risen.

Many other difference's I recall, I even tried to find an explanation for it myself and was so angry at the change that I tore my bible apart since I know it has changed and this version does not mesh with the one that I read many time's, it paint's a much darker angrier and less godly god than the God I learned of from the bible I read.

Remember the warning in the Revelation not to add or take any of these word's, I have done neither this is how I remember it.

edit on 2-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Might be veal recipe in the wrong hands..

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

I read that one would get a white stone with the new name of Christ for overcoming the beast.

posted on Jan, 8 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

I think that part is still there, it is though a White stone with a New Name, your new name known only to you and God/Christ.

It is not just the bible though, how many of us remember the sky being actually blue and I also remember thing's that simply do not exist, Tefal a major appliance manufacturer here in the UK and Tetra Pack both licenced a drip free invention from an english inventor, Tefal used it on there hot water kettle's and Tetra Pack on all there fluid containers, it played on the surface cohesion of water and was actually nothing more than a cleverly shaped ridge rounded to just the right angle on lip on the spout, it actually worked, no drip when you poured water from your kettle or from your tetra pack carton.

Then there are changes in global history I noticed, I remember (I was vehemently opposed to Apartheid but being British had no say in it anyway) the leader of the Boar white supremacist movement in South Africa whom were opposing the abolition of Apartheid and even campaigning for a restoration of a free Boar state giving an interview to the BBC, he mistranslated as indeed did most people myself included that Seven Threescore and Seven as Seven Seven Seven so they had a flag which was both a NAZI swastika and also three seven's, in his interview Eugene Terrablanch claimed that the White men were the Seven Seven Seven (it should have been 767 so he was mistranlsating since the word Score (Which means 20) had passed long out of common English usage in most nation's and since most people people thought that it meant 777 the seventh son of the seventh son of the seventh son etc were thought therefore to be lucky which is crap as we all know but hey people are simple creatures at the best of time's) and he further made the claim that all black people were the beast (another translation error, at no point did the bible or the unaltered book of revelation say what race the beast was onle that he was a INDIVIDUAL man whom the devil gave all his power too), I was a bit of a bible basher at the time and nearly had kittens in anger at the statement of such a twisted man.

There are other change's but of course due to my being rather religious it was the changes to the bible that hit me in the face.

So reality may not be fixed, I could be a dimensionally displaced person but if so I am not alone or a crud theory I came up with to try to explain what had happened and was all to do with parallel reality's re-merging may actually in prinicple have been correct.

But the only thing I can testify is that My knowledge of the past, The version of the bible I read and several historical marker's have changed from the time line I believe I came from.
But it is nice to know I am not the only one, nice but also very worrying for the stability of the universe may be at threat if this is occuring fairly widely.
www.ghosttheory.com...

Back to that number in the book of revelation, in the one I read Six Threescore and Six the number of the beast was the number of A man - A man singular while Seven Threescore and Seven (now vanished) and he that overcame the beast and the kingdom of the beast was THE number of man? so not just an individual's number.

At least I unlike that poor woman did not find myself suddenly in a different home, with a different position were I worked and not in a relationship with my other reality lover as she did.

But because of her experience I feel a certain kinship to her.

edit on 8-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Cauliflower

Just an observation Cauliflower, your point is well understood and actually very wrong.

A guy look's at a stone, he take's it in ISOLATION and can not see the building of which it is actually a part because either the building is completely scattered after an earth quake and a flood, he just can't recognize it for what it is or else he is just too self obsessed to look past the bridge of his own nose.

Now because all he can see is a few flat surface's and angular shapes in the stone he assume's that it MAY be a natural phenomena, a work of nature and he construct's in his mind a set of rule's that apply to similarity with superficially similar natural object's, of course the stone is natural so he is at least half right but the shaping of it is not and it is this important point which he reject's out of hand because as far as he is concerned all that there is in front of him is just a simple stone, oh there may be other's similar stone's nearby but hey what work's for one must work for all so they are all natural and so the guy walk's away ignoring the stonking great stone pyramid and deciding it is just a mound of natural stone's.

So the treasure of knowledge within is therefore hidden from him not by the pyramid's builders whom wanted him to find it but by his own ignorance and a little bit of erosion.

The fact he wanted to divide the object into easier to explain smaller phenomena and dismiss it as just a stone also helped with this mistranslation but hey most of the time he is correct right.

But if he had just a little more patience he would have discovered that treasure.

I may have seemed to drift but BUT if Causality is not fixed then how can a prophecy of a bible code remain fixed, if such thing's are a projection of fixed observation's and conjectured observation of the movement of the great machine of the universe, let's say in a massive quantum computer that had full knowledge of the known position and behaviour of 99,9999999999999e percent of the whole universe the result of it's prophecy would still be completely wrong, oh it may be able to tell you the lottery result tomorrow at 3 pm BUT it would give you the wrong number's for a week tomorrow.
(But if it was the future writing into the past like a future echo then it would be potentially highly accurate assuming there was no quantum drift or paradox created by this event)

So While I understand your dismissing of the subject out of hand as it is NOT reliable and yes the bible code can provide some very nice recipe's (depending upon how you interpret it - which is the subjective part after all) it is not actually a barren study, those that seek after knowledge can go two distinct way's, deeper into self delusion and mystical nonsence OR to a greater knowledge of themself and there reality and so by extension also a greater control over there own destiny or at least a greater contentment which amount's to pretty much the same thing from the human perspective don't you agree.

We are all guilty of the same point, we make our observation from OUR Perspective, what to another may seem a valid or interesting avenue for expanding there knowledge about the universe to us may seem stupid or simply childish but of course that is wrong as it is just us closing the door on what we do not see as relevant from our particular perspective and that does not mean it is also not relevant from there's, indeed we are the guy walking away from the pyramid because hey it is just a stone right.

Either way they will and do learn something (sometime's) and that is as well as about themself that there subject is or is not a valid one but we have dismissed it and so walk off leaving the treasure we may have found behind.

posted on Jan, 10 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

You ask if the changes of the code can happen based on universe information...

I've seen some documentaries on the Bible Code theories in the past. Let me ask... What happens if the search algorithm is changed ? For example, lets say I plug 7 into the search algorithm so the program can search for every seventh letter and pull out the Bible Code hidden within. Lets say this code returns "God is Love". What happens when you change the plug to 50 instead of 7, and now the algorithm pulls out the new code based on this new algorithm plug... is it still "God is Love" ?

I believe the algorithms chosen are a bit more complex than this example I give above.
If I remember correctly I believe they have a subject in mind when they do the algorithm plug being used.

It is a universal language being used to pull out hidden codes or messages. Math has patterns, letters and alphabets are comprised of patterns and they too follow a pattern that is set by a numerical order in a linear line that we defined. They algorithms are using math and letters of an alphabet, preset divination tools. So when one uses the algorithm is it a random generator being used to obtain the data or code ? Or are we using a pre-defined pattern and then finding a pattern and attaching a mysticism to it ?

I personally don't know myself, its awfully interesting to ponder it all though...

Can it change based on universal information ? When someone changes the algorithm question, aren't they now changing the expected outcome or answer or bible code that comes back to them ? It seems the possibilities are endless.

leolady

new topics

top topics

join