It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas judge halts federal transgender health protections

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

How about your 9 year old? You taking her in the mens room with you?

link   

originally posted by: luthier
a reply to: JoeNutter

Can all females procreate?

Elevated levels of std's?

Suicide yeah because of society for the most part and being born this way.

Against natural order?

How would you explain this within ancient cultures?

There are literally tribes throughout the world who recognising this. As well as animals who act as the female species of other animals and even so within their own species have switched gender.

Terrible reasoning. You would be devoured in a formal debate.

No all females can't procreate, some are deficient. There are literally tribes that worship rats as gods and animals that eat their mates and follow others off a cliff to their death. You're so progressive you aspire to abnormal deficiencies rat worshippers and lemmings. So progressive lol. You get devoured in informal debate and daily reality so live it up on the net.

link   
a reply to: seasonal

So let's go ahead and accommodate them under religious freedom.

Hey evolution in schools is next. Funny the same states blowing hard about this want to teach creationism as well.

link   

originally posted by: seasonal

There are unisex bathrooms all over the US.

Do you think that someone says add a bathroom one fall out of the ceiling? It is VERY expensive to add a unisex bathroom.

And ask any man with his 5 year old daughter is a 35 year old man that calls himself a women wants to use the same bathroom as his d year old. Good luck with that.

Here is the deal. It is not just Bathrooms.... It is also shower rooms and locker rooms.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Would I take my 9 year old to a men's bathroom? Possibly.

Do you think transgender woman assault little girls more frequently? What stops men from hiding in a stall now?

What stops women from abusing girls?

edit on 2-1-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

There you go. How you think that is going to work. Lets say swimming at the ymca. What kind of day do you think a mom with her 6 year old showering after swimming and in strolls Macy (Mark) who happens to weight 210 pounds, is hairy but identifies as a women, but hasn't had the any treatment yet. Ut oh.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Actually I am a libertarian or classical liberal. Progressives are the ones on both sides of this debate.

And how is worshipping rats and lemmings any worse than magical men who can fly or split oceans?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: infolurker

There you go. How you think that is going to work. Lets say swimming at the ymca. What kind of day do you think a mom with her 6 year old showering after swimming and in strolls Macy (Mark) who happens to weight 210 pounds, is hairy but identifies as a women, but hasn't had the any treatment yet. Ut oh.

Has that ever happened?

I have kids who don't freak out about body parts. They can go to Europe sit in a sauna and no one gets molested.

I guess we need to protect all these religious snowflakes huh?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Bathrooms? JFC, people. Get your head out of the toilet.

Keep in mind also that 19 states and over 250 cities protect the rights of transgender people in public accommodations and this false made up narrative of the man in a dress after your wives and daughters is simply not the case or a problem in those jurisdictions.

Now, tell me again who are the ones getting played?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I don't get it, since when minority rules, specially when the issue is such a very undefined one as who had the right to what.

How about the majority, does anybody care abut what the majority wants this days.

Where is my privacy and my choices when I don't want to share the bathroom or toilets with somebody that is not the same sex as I am.

I say get a bathroom or toilet for transgender only, that will make me very happy, but I bet that the agenda is to impose somebody else preferences over mine.

I have no problems with unisex restrooms as long as I get to be in the restroom by myself.
edit on 2-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Actually I am a libertarian or classical liberal. Progressives are the ones on both sides of this debate.

And how is worshipping rats and lemmings any worse than magical men who can fly or split oceans?

It isn't all are bs, so are men who tuck their junk and get fake boobs. Step up your game or I'm out.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Minorities generally get legal protection by logic right? Do you need to protect majorities from themselves?

If my town has two black guys should I be able to make Jim crow laws?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Well, science and neuroscience in particular are part of the Transgender debate.

How about flying men do they have a scientific discipline?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   

By logic, isn't that right, but who's logic.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

By John Locke, David Hume, Spinoza, Hobbes, Voltaire, and Roseau who wrote about the social contract aND the founders used to write the constitution.

Ironically the whole religious freedom amendment was this in practice.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well, science and neuroscience in particular are part of the Transgender debate.

How about flying men do they have a scientific discipline?

Pedophilia shows neurological sysmptoms too. Flying men what?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

Or would he feel comfortable with someone who looks like this in the women's room with his 7 year old daughter?

The person in the pic would feel much more comfortable in the men's room, but won't be able to if the Christian Taliban get their way.

Unless he goes into the men's room and screams: I used to be a woman. No one would question him being there. If he walks into the woman's room, he will have some explaining to do.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I agree, still is funny, but trying to grant preferences to one particular group over the rest is not going to fix anything, it never does.

I feel that equality they way is been paraded this days is nothing but a oxymoron, the best thing to do is have a place for female, males and undecided.

That will fix any transgender problems when it comes to be taken into consideration.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Seattle man tests transgender rule by undressing in women's locker room
www.usatoday.com...

Sexual Predator Claims to be ‘Transgender’ to Rape Women in Shelter
barbwire.com...

Man Strips In Women’s Restroom, Says New Transgender Rules Make It Totally Legal
Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Ahh the argument from ignorance. Keep trying.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join