It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Texas judge halts federal transgender health protections

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

Uhhh, Jihadists. Take a deeeep breath.

Christian Jihadists Pressure Government Officials Putting Thousands at Risk

Do you know what a jihadist does? Very knee jerk reaction.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Uhhh, Jihadists. Take a deeeep breath.

Christian Jihadists Pressure Government Officials Putting Thousands at Risk

Do you know what a jihadist does? Very knee jerk reaction.

It fits.

A jihadist wants to create a religious state governing the entire community with their religious standards.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Take a look at the groups and organizations behind all this and tell me it isn't true. Even North Carolina's infamous HB2, "the bathroom bill" was lobbied for and promoted by fundamentalist Christian groups wishing to impose Christian Sharia law. It takes a bit more understanding of what's going on with all this than you obviously have by your own admission.

That's okay. Statistically very few people are affected by this so there's a lot of general apathy but I think everyone should be concerned by the pressure and influence these groups have over our government.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freija

Take a look at the groups and organizations behind all this and tell me it isn't true. Even North Carolina's infamous HB2, "the bathroom bill" was lobbied for and promoted by fundamentalist Christian groups wishing to impose Christian Sharia law. It takes a bit more understanding of what's going on with all this than you obviously have by your own admission.

That's okay. Statistically very few people are affected by this so there's a lot of general apathy but I think everyone should be concerned by the pressure and influence these groups have over our government.

you re being Played.

cause They conditioned you as if it were a 'fight between christian and modern groups'.

even being on ATS didnt wake you up.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Pretty scary premise if a dr/scientist starts using his religious beliefs as an excuse to not treat patients.

Can an atheist Dr refuse to treat theists because he believes they are full of crap?

Can a Jewish Dr not treat muslims in the O.R.?

So far this bathroom issue has cost north carolina hundreds of millions in revanue from events and businesses pulling out.

I think a good solution is the Dr puts his religious beliefs on his medical practice and civil rights beliefs and let the public decide.

Personally I want a scientist to treat my wounds not a preacher.

edit on 2-1-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: loNeNLI

originally posted by: Freija

you re being Played.

cause They conditioned you as if it were a 'fight between christian and modern groups'.

even being on ATS didnt wake you up.

and so it is with many.

And canaan giggles in silence. Knowing he rules you.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

Are you actually saying that AFA promoting the bill was a lie?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

No it doesn't fit. No suicide bombings, not chopping off heads, no burning someone to death.

They just agree with you. And that's ok. But liberals can't stand the fact that some people disagree with them, then if they have the grapes to take the liberals to court, oh boy then the bad names come out.

transgenders would be much better off to have a Christian disagree with them than a jihadist.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It's sincerely hilarious that men that dress like women tuck their junk and get fake breasts believe they are the progressive and morally righteous group in this debate. Lol what planet is this??

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I would immediately change dr's if his religious views were biasing his treatment. I would prefer an agnostic not a zealot.

I think it's fair to put it out front when he advertises service.

"I strongly believe in an ancient text that talks about magick and supernatural with no proof"

That would help consumers decide. The religious can go to religious dr's who let the ambiguous moral philosphy rule that diagnose with the bible.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

But liberals can't stand the fact that some people disagree with them

That's not true and you know it. We just can't stand it when they impose their beliefs on us.

Oh and I'll play your game and say this, "Some conservatives just can't stand the fact that some people disagree with them and think their beliefs are wacky."

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeNutter

What would a non religious and superstitious arguement against transgenders be?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Doesn't the Bible teach empathy? to treat people how you would be treated? I suggest to the bigots here to put yourself in other peoples shoes once and a while.
Doesn't your constitution say everyone should be treated equal? to pursue happiness? just because some are different what right do you have to deny folk what makes them happy? they are not hurting anyone so why hurt them?.
Heck you just know their next target are gay folk....
edit on 2-1-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Doctor:"Sir you have testicular Cancer"

Patient" "excuse me Im a female, stop with your binary oppression"

Doctor: "Mam you have testicular cancer"

Patient: "Ugh I already told you im female, its Science, gender is fluid"

Doctor: "well science says you have testicles , which men have and they are cancerous"

Patient: "Stop forcing your beliefs on me"

Doctor: "Good luck to you sir/mam im out......."

edit on 1/2/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Have you ever had any problems with a Dr. reading the Lords Prayer in your exam?

From my perspective genitalia should dictate bathroom usage, and Dr.s should help people, if they are out of their depth, suggest another dr.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

What would a non religious and superstitious arguement against transgenders be?

Cant procreate, elevated levels of std and suicide, against natural order, imposter and ramifications, lack of accreditation and ramifications, likely many more.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
Doesn't the Bible teach empathy? to treat people how you would be treated? I suggest to the bigots here to put yourself in other peoples shoes once and a while.
Doesn't your constitution say everyone should be treated equal? to pursue happiness? just because some are different what right do you have to deny folk what makes them happy? they are not hurting anyone so why hurt them?.
Heck you just know their next target are gay folk....

-i dont know what is with you guys -- are you all fkn BRAINWASHED ?

how many times you need to hear "THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHRISTIAN FUNDAMENTALISM ??

sheesh.

ANY mason judge can Stirr their own created FAKE difference

my God what are we on ATS -- bunch of fkn CHILDREN ?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: loNeNLI

Of course it is If you can't see this you are blind.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Well let's take this case, I think it is safe to say it is more of a liberal issue being pushed onto the rest of us.

To be honest I don't care if someone wants to go from a he to a she, but it becomes a burden when men who clearly are not women want to use a restroom with 10 year old girls in it. Then it will go to the health clubs and locker rooms, won't that be fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Can all females procreate?

Elevated levels of std's?

Suicide yeah because of society for the most part and being born this way.

Against natural order?

How would you explain this within ancient cultures?

There are literally tribes throughout the world who recognising this. As well as animals who act as the female species of other animals and even so within their own species have switched gender.

Terrible reasoning. You would be devoured in a formal debate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join