It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are Aliens almost always naked?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

That was funny, lol

I'd hate to ask what they use to probe.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: flyandi

Why are humans almost always clothed? Were we born with them on?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Or these aren't nude bodies with no genitsks but spacesuits, hence the big eyes. Isn't that what it was in Fire In The Sky, Travis Waltons recollections?

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

Why are humans almost always clothed? Were we born with them on?

We'd get cold if we had no clothes on. Animals have fur coats. Lol

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
What if they're just lesser aliens abused and undressed by Elite Aliens, put on a Remote Space Craft and sent to Earth for research purposes.

Have you thought about that

edit on 3-1-2017 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Or,

What if they're just Animals from Alien world sent by "Intelligent Aliens" for experimental purposes

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

I wouldn't want to find out where they stick their genitalia, to be completely honest.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: boozo

i think it would be more likely that they are machines put here by Aliens/Gods to mess with our pretty little heads.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Because they come from spatial nudist colonies.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Psychologist Frederick Malmstrom, currently a visiting scholar at the U.S. Air Force Academy, believes that these 'visions' of space aliens are actually the image of the prototypical female face that is hardwired into every baby human's brain. When Malmstrom altered a picture of a woman in a way consistent with the characteristics of a newborn's vision (astigmatism and a shallow focal plane), the result looked very much like a big-eyed alien.

www.space.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Mind you If I could be naked all the time I would do it.
I can get away with just my Y-Fronts (Paisley) but only just.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

If you read the hebrew translation. What i have mentiond makes even more sense. Hebrew is not that far of from the OT translation.

Here is the link i have used to translate With hebrew. biblehub.com...

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I think you mean they don't wear clothes on their external meat suits.

That would be like an astronaut wearing clothes outside of his space suit.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
They don't have Penises or punnanies ,so why bother covering up..
This has been mentioned a few times, and it seems the most plausible. Humans are interested in covering their reproductive organs only. In females the vagina and nipples, and in males the penis. In depictions of naked aliens no reproductive organs are typically present.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I still say its because the aliens are perves. And who says they dont have visable sex organs. Not every creature keeps its genitalia in the same place. Woyld we even recognize that sex organ if we saw it.

Like what if.....
Human: "hey gaweegwap?" (mr greys sur name)
"Why is your right index finger so much longer than your others? And why is the tip mushroom shaped? Why do you keep poking me with it?"

Gaweegwap the grey:
"Probe! Probe! Probe!"

Human: " uhhhhhh?......"
edit on 3-1-2017 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Speaking of the Gray Area, you are basically talking about the Grays themselves. And it could simply be that they are not "living" animals per say, but are droid of some sort. Living things but more along the lines of non reproductive machines.

This of course does not address why sometimes these Grays are described wearing uniforms.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
Because Christianity and other religions did not make them mental cases at the mere thought of seeing a fellow human naked.
P

Adam and Eve knew they were naked because they were HAIRLESS.
So it was probably an innate natural instinct for them to cover up their most privates with foliage.
All the other human types around at that time were covered in fur.
This naked ape thing was not normal at the time, and it was a direct reason why the Astros in orbit came down to take wives.

As for Lilith, that hussy was a nudist from the start.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

A better question is, why would they be wearing clothes? One would assume an advanced spaceship has near perfect environmental control. Why do aliens need to have the same weird hangups we do about being naked? Especially in an environment where clothing is completely unnecessary?
edit on 1/6/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
Humans are the only species on Earth that cover themselves up in clothing...

Hermit crabs?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: flyandi
This has been bothering me a for a long time but whenever anyone claims an alien, sees an alien, depicts an alien, visualizes an alien or just talk about aliens - there is a 90% chance that they are naked.

They travel in starships, UFO's, know dark matter, can transcend through time and space, and even talk every language ever known to human kind BUT they don't have the money for clothes or sun glasses, or .. , or .. Even Jabba has no clothes although most "aliens" actually wear clothes in Star Wars.

You think that an advanced race that has achieved all the above would not come her showing their best stuff at the first meeting (u know what I mean) - wherever their placement is.

I have my own theories but wonder what ATS thinks:

- Generally speaking I believe that showing aliens naked make them less threatening - like the famous line: "Imagine your audience naked when you are on stage". So a naked alien would be more calming to the eye than an actual dressed alien. While it's less threatening it can also invoke much more fear. So I guess a "naked" alien can have a dual purpose.

- Alien researchers have no clue what they should look like and don't bother to visualize it.

- Movies save their money to create a working wardrobe for their "alien" actors. Nothing more silly than dressing an alien in human clothes - with Paul the exception. Star Wars takes a lot of pride in their dedicated character development - so every species has a purposeful designed outfit.

- Many people are into kinky alien stuff. Wonder what Mr and Mrs Alien will say about that...

Now from a practical standpoint, I think the following theory could hold a valid point as well:

- Intelligent aliens in organic form would not survive the long trip through the vast matter of space. So they would send AI ships instead. Any organic life form on those ships, probes, etc - would be animals or higher "animal" workers that don't require clothes (almost like a slave race).

Anyway, it's fascinates me that most envisioned alien races are naked.

They don't need close because they are non-corporal, they assume a vague form that is similar to something you'd recognize, though they can be completely invisible. If you see some of its shapeshifted forms it will often assume the forms of animals, though imperfect. This is unassuming to those who are unaware of their surroundings. And so even though they flaunt themselves in front of people, a huge percentage of people who encounter them think it's just an animal, a smaller percentage notice something is off, as they typically appear blacker than pitch black during night time but are not exclusively only going to appear at night, their crafts can also cloak, so they are able to operate during the day without people giving the slightest thought because they think sunlight wards off demons or something. And an even smaller percentage of those who do see them in animal form think it's a demon, phantom, ghost, cryptid. A handful of people will be the ones to realize that what they are seeing is a super advanced alien species. Because people won't assume at first glance that its an alien, not without seeing technology and having a bunch of paranormal activity occure along with lights in the sky, missing time ect.

They are naked because they have no need to carry physical objects on their body, their entire arsenal they can do alone with just themselves and no technology is far superior to the best armor and weapons we can create. They have the ability to manipulate you through the only method of communication they have, emotional telepathy, which they can effect a large number of individuals within close proximity this also includes animals. One of these beings is able to make entire streets vacant, put sleeping people on these streets into a deep slumber, where no matter how much noise occurs outside, no one will wake up. They could leave you awake, and everyone else on the block asleep, you could run into your families room, your brother your sister, your wife your kids and violently shake them and they will not wake up.

Why would they need to wear anything when their primal form is sufficient enough. And they cannot talk in any of our languages because they have no need to learn them. It is irrelevant. Expecially when they can read your memories telepathically, and know what you are thinking through the emotions you are displaying in your consciousness, and they are just as easily able to project many of the same feelings you yourself draw up before you even think of a word to describe it. Speaking from experience here as someone who has direct contact. I didn't even make the small handful of people to realize what i was seeing was an alien until i as i mentioned before, saw technology.

Star trek, star wars, and any other si-fi you read about does not portray the E.T that are here accurate at all, nor does the conventional properties that the UFO groups claim reflect them well at all either. Maybe greys exist, maybe pledians exist, who knows. I'v thought up many a theory should they exist, but as stands i only have absolute experience with the specific entities i am speaking of. And non of them use words, they can only communicate through words when you are dreaming, where your subconscious translates the emotional projection into manifested language, it does not work that way when you are awake so you will not hear any audible words no matter what language you speak because it is impractical considering the level of their abilities and communication skills that surpass the need to speak with words when feelings are the base root of what words are. Words only exist to convay ideas and feelings that we cannot express without it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join