It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your prayers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
All is not well with the DGTEMPE family. A few days ago my mother fell, hurt her face badly and broke her fingers.

Last night i got a call that my dear daughter in law fell at work from the second floor stairs down to first floor and landed on her face, breaking her nose, her teeth are smashed in and broken and has many injuries particularly in the head and face.
I love this girl very much- we have an incredible relationship- the girl's as dear to me as my own sons are,

I cant go see her due to work, but this is very upsetting to me.(I'm in Arizona, she's in Massachusetts)

If you could please say a tiny prayer for them both i would be very grateful to you.
Thank you in advance to my ATS family.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Although I will not pray for her (I am of no religion), I will think of you guys and wish you well. Injuries can be a terrible thing, especially this time of year.

I live in MA as well. Its terrible here, she fall on ice?

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Thank you, Skippy, i appreciate it very much. No, she works at a beauty parlor in Framingham and she was on the second floor, was going down the stairs and flipped down to the bottom step, where she hit her jaw.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Sorry, that sounds horrible. Hopefully there's nothing life-threatening and there won't be any long term lingering effects. Peace to ya.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Very sorry...

Absolutely, lots of prayers and well wishes for you and your family.

Please keep us updated.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I live in Framingham, and I work in Natick. So I am real close.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Very sorry to hear this, they will both me in my prayers. God bless.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Skippy, no kidding? They live on Fountain Street. I went to Framingham North High School. its a small world.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I just bought a place the end of November. I have been working in Natick for years though. Im not very far from Speen St and all the action

Odd

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I'm really sorry to hear about your mother and daughter-in-law. Having family members injured or taken sick is one of the most stressful things that can happen in this life... you almost wish it was you instead of them at times.

Good luck to everyone; you and they will be in my prayers.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Thank you all so much. You're right, Odd, i wish it was me instead of them.

I feel better and God bless you all.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
They're both going to be alright. My daughter in law's contusion has no blood around it, and my mom is getting a cast and has no head trauma.

Thank you all very much

new topics

top topics

join