It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Trans-Racial’ Rachel Dolezal Disinvited from MLK Event After Backlash

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev
If you can be born the wrong gender how can you not be born the wrong race.
Isn't the leader of BLM also a white guy who does styles himself as black and claims his mom cheated on his dad.

I am am a black man trapped in a white womans body. A transracial surgical procedure is needed for the likes of me.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

I had to steady myself, we 100% agree. I think if you gotta be something (ethnically) to gain access, it is illegal.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Dolezal's soul brother Shaun (Talcum X) King is now cast member of the Young Turks.

Does real life unintentional satire get any better?

He is her brother???

Oh my god. He also claimed to be black lol. TYT's even darkened his picture when they announced him. Watch this:

timestamp: youtu.be...

edit: oh wait, her "soul brother" i get it now

Thanks for the video. Good watch so far.

ETA: I am not an Alex fan but he sure triggered that guy pretty quick.
edit on 2-1-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

First off it's Breitbart, a name I will not trust especially concerning so-called racial issues..Nazi propagandist that they are, however about her and the NAACP, it's not like she had to be Black within that org to hold position of influence, it is not like they are the Klan or any Wy supremacist group that have whites only, that said, the woman is obviously a flake and an embarrassment to them so kicking her to the curb I see nothing wrong with that.

But that Org have not been relevant for a longtime now, including their name, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People as they spent a lot of their time awarding undeserving ppl, NAACP image awards included racist assholes like that old fart Basket Ball team owner some years back and a few others, to me they spent most of their time resting on their laurels...ok keep the anachronistic term like it's 1917 instead of 2017 but for gwad's sake be relevant to the problems low income or no income poor black communities , that's what really is at the heart of it, remove the poverty of poor blacks and such issues as police brutality , open contempt from some whites or others who tend to have negative stereotypical views will drop significantly, police tend NOT!.. to fk with rich or connected folks of any kind, rich or well connected communities of any kind tend not to have asbestos in their homes and brain killing lead in their drinking water, rich or well connected communities [including Black ones] tend not to shoot each other because they are desperate and can see no way out.

edit on 2-1-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
BOOM stopped reading your post.

Nazi propagandist
a reply to: Spider879

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Nazi propagandist

www.slate.com...
They are , Spencer ,Steve Bannon and them is all about that and I ain't backing away from that.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

If you knew what a Nazi was, there would be a knock at your door right about now. Oh it would be about the uninformed comment you just made. And you would never be heard from again.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

If you knew what a Nazi was, there would be a knock at your door right about now. Oh it would be about the uninformed comment you just made. And you would never be heard from again.

Ok fine,NEO NAZI!... satisfied???

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I find very little similarities between BB and and Nazi or pseudo Neo Nazi org. Please give sources not feelings.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I find very little similarities between BB and and Nazi or pseudo Neo Nazi org. Please give sources not feelings.

I did , see two post above.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Ok smarty pants, one more time.

Sources or it didn't happen. Same rules as last year.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Nazi propagandist

www.slate.com...
They are , Spencer ,Steve Bannon and them is all about that and I ain't backing away from that.

Your first fail in the rebuttal was using Slate.

If you are going to disregard Breitbart because you don't like it's leanings, then we are going to be equally likely to laugh off Slate and for the same reason.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

But she didn't, she picked tanning lotion and a fabricated backstory

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CHONGO

originally posted by: jellyrev
If you can be born the wrong gender how can you not be born the wrong race.
Isn't the leader of BLM also a white guy who does styles himself as black and claims his mom cheated on his dad.

I am am a black man trapped in a white womans body. A transracial surgical procedure is needed for the likes of me.

We could always transfer a white woman's brain into your body. Would that fix it for you?

Or would that somehow be racist?
I'm not sure.
Would they manage to make that out to be racist somehow? I'm pretty sure they would manage but i can't figure it out myself. This is confusing, where is a "progressive" when you need one i need help with this one!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

originally posted by: everyone

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Dolezal's soul brother Shaun (Talcum X) King is now cast member of the Young Turks.

Does real life unintentional satire get any better?

He is her brother???

Oh my god. He also claimed to be black lol. TYT's even darkened his picture when they announced him. Watch this:

timestamp: youtu.be...

edit: oh wait, her "soul brother" i get it now

Thanks for the video. Good watch so far.

ETA: I am not an Alex fan but he sure triggered that guy pretty quick.

You're welcome

It is very eye opening to watch isn't it. The Alex jones part was extremely entertaining. You can even when that begins see on alex's his face that he had no idea it would turn into what it did and he just wanted to troll a bit because that went completely out of control for no real reason.

But you know what i noticed the most in that bit? Anna kasparian in one of her videos has extensively spoken against body shaming and endlessly went on and on how wrong it is and that is should never be done by anyone for any reason and that coupled wit the fact that she claimed to be better then anyone else , to see her lash out at Alex calling him a *trigger warning* "Fat F*cK".

Hypocrisy gold as usual and it was all recorded :*)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: everyone

One question,
If a large civil right org that is for the forwarding of white people hired someone and they checked the white box on the app. Then the civil rights org. found out they were not white and had 2 black parents and fired him. Do you think that this would be an obscure news report?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Its Ok to change my gender orientation and declare myself what I am biologically not. logic would follow that I could change my racial orientation as well. But. We are not talking about logic are we? How ridiculous this all is! Liberalism is a KGB operation to destroy the west.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
One could see this woman as an inspired satirist, undermining the entire basis of racial identity poiltics.
In the absence of any legal or even clear definition of the boundaries between races, how can identity claims be shown to be false?
What would happen if the whole country followed her example and declared themselves to be black?

Bloody genius if you ask me. I am now black.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What's next? A black man that identifies as white becoming the leader of the KKK?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Spider879

Nazi propagandist

www.slate.com...

Your first fail in the rebuttal was using Slate.

If you are going to disregard Breitbart because you don't like it's leanings, then we are going to be equally likely to laugh off Slate and for the same reason.

First off Happy New years Ketsuko.
Look guys and gals, Slate or not, Neo Nazis like Alt Right and others did or is using that rag as a front to get their stuff out there, denial at this point is ???..pointless.
This is not addressed to you personally Ketsuko but Chongo and others, identity politics wasn't started by Black folks, it became a necessity based off the social rules that white folks set, it's all good and well if everyone want to self Id as Black or AAs , but they should also take on the social history of that group and stop being sarcastic.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join