It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did This Mysterious Female Hacker Help Crack the DNC?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
With US sanctions on a couple of well known crooks and a few Russian govt intel officers for the alleged election interference. But there is a young unknown female hacker who owns the company (ZOR) that the US says hacked the DNC.

The U.S. sanctioned a couple of well-known crooks and handful of Russian government intelligence officers Thursday in retaliation for the Russian government’s interference in America’s elections and diplomacy.

Barely noticed on the sanctions list was the young, relatively-unknown female hacker whose company the U.S. said helped the GRU with “technical research and development” to penetrate the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s campaign chairman, John Podesta in 2015 and 2016.

“She’s the only interesting one on the list. The rest of them are well known,” a cybersecurity researcher intimately familiar with the Russian hacking scene told The Daily Beast.

Alisa Shevchenko who owns ZOR is accused of the hack. She denies any involvement and she contends her company protects Russian businesses. She doesn't understand how her now closed company is on a terrorist list.

She told a Forbes reporter on Friday that her company had never been involved in any of the actions it’s accused of by the U.S. Its now-defunct website said, in Russian, that its mission was to “protect Russian companies from the professional computer attacks.”

“Dear journalists, please forgive me my silence. I am really trying to make any sense of it,” Shevchenko tweeted. “how my little simple company (closed long ago at that) could possibly appear on the same list with the FSB and international terrorists.”

If she is telling the truth, it raises serious questions about Obama's admin retaliatory measures for the hacks. Keep in mind the US govt has presented no evidence to back up the allegations of ZOR's involvement.

If that’s the case—and the U.S. government has supplied no evidence to back up the allegation of ZOR’s involvement—it could raise serious questions about the Obama administration’s retaliatory measures for the election-related hacks. The White House, Treasury Department, State Department, and CIA did not respond to requests to provide further detailing why ZOR was selected for sanctioning.
www.thedailybeast.com...

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

And Benghazi was over an amateur YouTube video.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EightAhoy

Very nice.

With the weaponized news media, and any media really, it is hard to say what is real.
edit on 1-1-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I guess we can say mission accomplished. They have planted enough doubt on not knowing what to beleive anymore. Sure makes deniability a pretty easy task. The one thing they didn't consider though is now people like me that had little trust in the government to begin with, has none at all now. Not that they care, but I'm guessing I'm not the only one and eventually those numbers are going to add up and then they will have a huge problem.

I am wondering if this is somehow related to what Trump may be hinting at as far as a announcement about the hacks and what he knows.

It does stink for this woman though if she really is innocent and the government is steamrolling right over her for a patsy to throw to us.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

It does stink for this woman though if she really is innocent and the government is steamrolling right over her for a patsy to throw to us.

you know the big O had the "benghazi video" guy prosecuted?
you know he served time because he put the video on the internet.
hillary and the big O lied about usa involvement and arming ISIS
but make a video and put it on youtube and they will throw you in jail
and dems revere free speech.............

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The US gov and intelligence service has zero credibility as far as most people are concerned.
At this stage if they told me the sky was blue Id have trouble believing it.

Jan 20 cant come fast enough

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Here is Alisa, the one they blame

And here is Mr. Silly

edit on 2-1-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Why does sex need to be in title
Click bait is click bait. Like White officer or Black teen.

Understand if you just copied the article title, but regardless ATS should really put in a rule for no.click bait titles.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: StolidPanda

even the linked article called her a female hacker. Whats the big deal?

www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.thedailybeast.com...

Seen that and commented about it. I'm not knocking the poster it is an interesting article.

At ATS you're suppose to post the article title verbatim. Why? Google hits. Just stating I really hate click bait titles. Interesting article. Just the title, which was from the original site, outlines a gender, color, or lifestyle as the reason you should read it. Not the actual info. Sorry if it came out wrong.

Not only did a hacker hack, but a FEMALE hacker! *gasp!!!*
edit on 2-1-2017 by StolidPanda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Very interesting....will be keeping up with this thread.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

“Dear journalists, please forgive me my silence. I am really trying to make any sense of it,” Shevchenko tweeted. “how my little simple company (closed long ago at that) could possibly appear on the same list with the FSB and international terrorists.” Text

It is only getting more obvious that they are lying about the whole thing.

First they added disclaimers to their claims which is just hilarious and now this. Next up "Russian hackers under our beds and in our closet" to scare children of "progressive" parents.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoMon, 02 Jan 2017 03:24:46 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Where's Eric Braverman? I'd like to ask him about the DNC "leaks".

There's been no proof the material disclosed by wikileaks came from a hack. According to those who released them, they were leaked by an insider. Where's Mr. Braverman?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

No it's not.
You got a head.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

You do know that fact check has shown this trumpet claim to be totally false don't you?
Deny ignorance ...don't believe a thing trump says.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

You are easily offended, my, my, my.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Go back to the election, HRC was the winner all day, til she lost.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

www.thedailybeast.com...

Because they didn't label her by her preferred pronoun. Such inconsiderate bastards. 🙄

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Which fact check do you speak of?
Who does your fact checking?
www.foxnews.com...

Nakoula’s video trailer, posted online and credited to “Sam Bacile,” mocked the Islamic prophet Mohammad – depicting him as everything from a bozo and womanizer to predator and homosexual. Although Obama and Clinton were later forced to acknowledge that the attack was an organized assault by Al Qaeda-linked terrorists, Nakoula was soon charged with eight counts of probation violation, jailed without bail and deemed a “danger to the community.”

Nakoula had previously been convicted of charges relating to bank and credit fraud, and federal prosecutors found his use of the Internet to post the video violated his terms of probation.

Probation violation........FOR USING THE INTERNET TO POST A VIDEO HILLARY AND THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TRIED TO USE TO SCAPEGOAT THEIR ARMING OF ISIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should try to deny ignorance
Trump had NOTHING to do with this

new topics

top topics

join