It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: RavenSpeaks
Anagrams for: "The Year Two Thousand Seventeen"
1. He teased: "We trust anyone on T.V., eh?"
2. Don: "News truth, eh?" Senate vote: AYE!
3. They endeavor statute on news, eh?
4. Don / Senate:" Utter : "We have honesty" "
5. News event oaths threatened you.
6.Oh Senate, you threatened T.V. news!
7.Easy tease: Event Truth! Don, HE WON !
8.O, at sunset, Honeydew Earth event.