It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazile: Trump has ‘Enormous’ Opportunity to Find Common Ground with Dems

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Now Donna Brazile (the Chair of the Democrat National Committee and a favorite Democrat liar and cheater fixer) is saying Trump has an opportunity to reach out to Democrats and find common ground.

Trump very well may do this and as long as Democrats come to heel, it could create some good policies.

She is up to something sinister I think.

Probably a set-up for some story in the future.

I wonder if she will give Trump some questions he should be asking in advance ?

She also seems to forget that Republicans have more elected officials in Congress.

"Gridlock" would more likely come from Republicans who don't like or understand Trump.

You can see and hear her astute wisdom in a video:
Brazile: Trump has ‘Enormous’ Opportunity to Find Common Ground with Dems

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” interim chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee Donna Brazile said President-elect Donald Trump has “enormous,” opportunity to find common ground with Democrats in Washington, D.C.

Brazile said, “If it’s ‘my way or the highway,’ what you’re going to see again is another round of gridlock in Washington, D.C. You’re going to see retribution and retaliation. He has an enormous opportunity as every president in the first 100 days to show that, you know, he’s eager to find common ground, to meet with, you know, Democrats, Chuck Schumer. I mean Chuck Schumer knows Donald Trump, both New Yorkers. Have him over for breakfast, have him over for afternoon tea and see if you can find some common ground.”

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
at the moment I think that there are quite a few liberals that expect him to deliver to us the four horseman of the liberal apocalypse. with expectations like that, it really shouldn't take much for trump to make them happier..

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Brazile better start looking at what concessions she and her party can make.

They're the losers!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

xuenchen said. "and as long as Democrats come to heel, it could create some good policies. "

Do you mean "bend over"?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

How many laws would we have to break to find common ground with the likes of Donna Brazile?

Just how much of our moral compass would we have to sacrifice? Where would we meet? IN Hell?

I just don't think so.

edit on 1-1-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Afternoon tea with Chuck Schumer.

Keep dreaming Donna.

If Donald wants to do the Democrats any favors, he should meet with the Representatives from the Rust Belt states that Hillary overlooked, and let them know that if they play ball, maybe their seats won't be in danger.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If I wanted my republican candidate to reach across the isle to deal with democrats, I would have voted for a democrat.
Maybe it's time for the democrats to give a little ground since they lost pretty much everywhere this election.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

xuenchen said. "and as long as Democrats come to heel, it could create some good policies. "

Do you mean "bend over"?

It is a "semi-quote" from the chief liar, Hillary Clinton.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Brazile was on ABC "This Week" today. As arrogant and demanding as ever. She has no clue how insignificant her party is about to be.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
But first, a meeting with Donna for her mea culpa and self-flagellation.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Now Donna Brazile (the Chair of the Democrat National Committee and a favorite Democrat liar and cheater fixer) is saying Trump has an opportunity to reach out to Democrats and find common ground.

Actually she knows she must make nice. She looked at the house, the senate, the executive, the state governors, the state legislatures and figured out that most of the nation's governmental structure can operate without with or without the democrats.
Let's say trumponomics works...why would the nation need democrats? And when criminal illegals are deported which causes other illegals to self deport where will their future voter base be?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

So they lose elections at every level and NOW they want compromise?

Donna is too stupid and guileless to not take literally, but damn why would anyone want to compromise after 8 years of the "Divider in Chief's" royal decrees (executive orders).

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why would Trump want to court criminals like her and Schumer? By the same token, why would she be appearing on national tv at all after the revelations about the part she played in Cheating Hillary's campaign?

Sorry, not going to waste my time watching her video but just curious---did she give some examples of how Obama did such a thing when he was elected? Maybe my memory is faulty but I can't recall him trying to mend any fences with the Republicans. Did Moneybags Mitch get invited to tea?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Actually, I thought Donna Brazile was being replaced as the head of the DNC soon?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Actually, I thought Donna Brazile was being replaced as the head of the DNC soon?

The fact that she was put there again, even as interim chair, tells us a lot about how little the party leadership thinks of the voters that deserted Hillary.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Trump being trump , could very well be a great president if you look at it like this, he loves attention and if he could add one of the best presidents in a really long time. . How big would his head be with that feeding the enormous ego with that label especially coming in after one of the worst presidents in history.
If that is his thinking then he should cut the puppet strings and just be a great president
Wishful thinking I guess ...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
The Democratic Party is changing. They are aware the platform of identity politics Obama pushed so hard for 8 years ultimately alienated the working white vote and cost them this general election.

Because of that they will move to a more centrist platform in order to reclaim the blue collar worker.

I see this statement from the head of the DNC as an example of that future.

I think this is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Democrats are having a difficult time finding somebody who is just as qualified as she is.

All the applicants so far are passing lie detector tests !!

edit on Jan-01-2017 by xuenchen because: themagicquestion

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
And Trump and the rest of us folks are supposed to trust Brazen-ill in lieu of what happened on the "tarmac" and other stuff ?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

yeah that was Loretta Lynch, but I guess that is kinda the same.

They are both corrupt. It is hard to tell one from another when it comes to the dems.

edit on 1-1-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-1-2017 by Diisenchanted because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join