It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: xuenchen

Trump's supporters are already blaming Obama for his upcoming failures. Pathetic.

Unlike Obama spending his first 6 years blaming Bush for all the # ups he caused, Trump will be held accountable for any and all # ups on his behalf. You, and all the other Trump haters will be sure to point them out the second they happen. Who knows, maybe he will own them himself. You know, be a real man about it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So can we expect the same logic with Trump if he doesn't get anything done? Or will there be excuses for him like there were for Obama?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

So can we expect the same logic with Trump if he doesn't get anything done? Or will there be excuses for him like there were for Obama?

Hard to say, I think we might have to wait at least until he is inaugurated. I'm not sure why, but it just seems a tiny bit premature to call Trump out on being a bad president at this time.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Who knows, maybe he will own them himself. You know, be a real man about it.

We know from his track record that will never happen; one of the many reasons he is unfit for the office.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Trump's supporters are already blaming Obama for his upcoming failures. Pathetic.

Unlike Obama spending his first 6 years blaming Bush for all the # ups he caused, Trump will be held accountable for any and all # ups on his behalf. You, and all the other Trump haters will be sure to point them out the second they happen. Who knows, maybe he will own them himself. You know, be a real man about it.

Just like the GOP and Obama haters pointed out everything wrong he did, including if I remember correctly, how he read from teleprompters.

And trump? be a man? Mr ego himself? Get real dude. You...have seen how he behaves right?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I think it's a bit premature to be calling him a good president as well.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's just 7 of the Obama scorched earth efforts to smear Trump's first 100 days.

Obama is bitter and jealous that somebody else will be a better pResident than he.

Obama will do everything he possibly can to keep more failures from getting exposed and tainting his own good name.

This article lists 7. But there's many more and all kinds of new heavy duty regulations.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

President Barack Obama’s final weeks in office seem dedicated to setting foreign and domestic policy on fire to make life as difficult as possible on his successor, Donald Trump. Here are some of the biggest mousetraps Obama scattered across the White House floor on his way out:

Betraying Israel at the United Nations

A new Cold War with Russia

Ban on oil drilling

National-monument land grab

Eliminating the national immigration registry

The great Guantanamo jailbreak

Depicting Trump’s election as a disaster

Hasn't it been wonderful to see the Nobel PEACE Prize winner in action ?

I don't think I have seen anyone stoke the flames of hatred,intolerance, and bigotry more.

O's legacy has been nothing but shameful.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
What Obama did over his eight years was very simple, and truly quite ignorant. He forced liberal dreams into America's reality. For example...forcing a green agenda, forcing acceptance of gay marriage, forcing Obamacare, forcing bail-outs, forcing Israel to a non-ally, forcing Russia towards being an enemy, forcing Islam as moderate, etc.

He did what any "good" liberal does. He forced individual pieces of his (and their) agenda to become reality. But as usual, he did so without approval or acceptance of the people...he did so to make it happen immediately without the needed ramp up to it being possible. He took the American people and relocated them instantly into the liberal "utopia" with out a single thought our care of the affect of this shift.

And as usual when you forcibly relocate people somewhere they didn't ask to be, weren't ready to be nor had prepared to be...a giant mess, a huge waste of money and a hell of a lot of pissed off people. So when the inevitable happened (the people revolted), instead of realizing his mistake, he took the liberal path of blaming everyone INCLUDING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE and decided to throw a hissy-fit and forced even more upon the people WHO ALREADY SAID THEY HAD ENOUGH.

So yes...Trump has a lot to fix for the American people. Obama is to blame for everything he put in place, everything that failed and every dollar, ally, company and human life he destroyed. Compared to Obama...Trump will be a savior and by the stupidity of the progressive left, he will look like a God compared to the ignorance of Obama, Clinton, Soros and the lot of them.

So here is a brief message to the left. You screwed up...you screwed up bad. You showed the world what you are, the level of corruption you support, the consistent lies you spew and you showed your hand. Yup...you proved everything the right has ever said about you to be true. You displayed your hate for America and your willingness to ignore American lives (literal and figuratively) and that you view and treat your religion of Liberalism the same as the terrorists view their religion of Radical Islamic Teachings.

If somehow...and I don't know how...you can save your group from extinction, you have educated the American public and the world as to what you are. Stupid crybabies that have no plan...just a dream destination that apparently...many don't want. For that, I thank you!
edit on 1/2/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

I don't think I have seen anyone stoke the flames of hatred,intolerance, and bigotry more.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Not sure if this is true - we'll have to wait and see - but Trump has apparently been working with his legal team on cancelling Obama's executive orders and they have come up with a single executive order that basically states that ALL executive orders put in place from Jan 2009 to Jan 20th 2017 are voided.

This is everything - including all lands categorised for federal protection and all immigration orders to protect illegals - all with one signature.

I so hope this is true

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Not sure if this is true - we'll have to wait and see - but Trump has apparently been working with his legal team on cancelling Obama's executive orders and they have come up with a single executive order that basically states that ALL executive orders put in place from Jan 2009 to Jan 20th 2017 are voided.

This is everything - including all lands categorised for federal protection and all immigration orders to protect illegals - all with one signature.

I so hope this is true

I hope so also. If for no other reason but to see Obama's actions all disappear so we can start from a blank slate. But I'll believe it when I see it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

a reply to: neo96

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Well that could be taken two ways:

You think Trump is going to be hateful? A real man doesn't have to be hateful. All he has to do is what is right for America. Trump seems to know what that is while Obama only knew what was "right" for everyone BUT real Americans.

or

That is a threat of the hate from the left. If so....HAAAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAHA. Yeah, I'll be scared once you all stop wetting your panties.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Just because you disagree with his vision doesn't mean he is trying to sabotage someone. He's doing what he thinks the people want him to.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I so hope this is true

Why? Because it would put unstoppable power in the hands of one man?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: xuenchen
Obama is bitter and jealous that somebody else will be a better pResident than he.

Looks like Trumpets are already blaming all Trump's failures on anyone.anything else rather than their God Emperor!

What failures? Shill.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

So with Israel, Russia and Immigration So it's okay for Obama to piss on the country before he leaves office? Trump will fix it?

I had to reply specifically to this:

Good, it's about time we start supporting alternate energy sources that are both more efficient and cleaner than petroleum.

Since when? They are in no way more efficient. Are you aware of the energy input that goes into generating 'green energy"?

Cleaner? Are you aware of the strip mining of rare earth minerals that is needed? The pollution it creates?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

There is now and has been a behind the scenes proxy war with Russia. Have you heard of our special forces complaining about being over worked? Trump will face a mountain of resistance, but he wont lay down. The latest sanctions may well stay in place, but those in our establishment who would see American cities razed to the ground are on their way out.

Its the best we can do for now, but rest assured ISIS is on its way out. The Syrian people will decide al-Assad's fate, and nation building is over and done with for at least the next four years.

Obama is the man who had Gaddafi sodomized with a buck knife, razed Syria and northern Iraq, assassinated a Russian army choir, crashed an airliner in the Ukraine, sponsored the killing of hundreds of thousands in Iraq, Syria et al. Millions are dead in the ground. Caution should be used when dealing with Obama, as he does not have a any problem spilling blood and openly seeks war with Russia et al. Obama is just one of many who seek the same.

I will be surprised if they do not kill Trump. If they do, the war plans are in action.
edit on 2-1-2017 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

I so hope this is true

Why? Because it would put unstoppable power in the hands of one man?

No because it would shred Obama's entire 8 years in one swoop. Bliss.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Hard to say, I think we might have to wait at least until he is inaugurated. I'm not sure why, but it just seems a tiny bit premature to call Trump out on being a bad president at this time.

Perhaps, but going by the way he lied to his voters and filled his swamp with big oil, the people responsible for the 2008 crash, an antisemite misogynist etc... You will forgive me if I'm not seeing him in the same light you guys seem to have fallen in awe of.

Your hatred of Obama has blinded you all. Hint : it's not one of the other. I found Obama supremely disappointing and a war monger AND I think trump is utterly vile. Oh and Hilary wasn't fit for office either. But still better than this national embarrassment you have voted in.
edit on 2-1-2017 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Most reply's seam to focus on how Obama failed and trump will fail .
For the love of god FAILER is no longer a option . Trump will be in office - pray to what ever god you believe in he can
Bring Jobs ,Redirect this so called war on terror -drugs clean up the inner citys - And fix the immigration issue .
Which is NOT the illegal entry but the Illegal hiring and Underpaying of them causing a stagnation of wages .
Stop that and make immigration fast tracked and see the problem melt away no wall needed .
This country needs a level the Job playing field. We can not compete with 10 cents a hour in china nore with a illegal who is being payed Half what we need in order to live here .
Impose terrifs on imports or even embargo's and alow immigration to be as easy as in the year 1800 and see how fast this country rises . FAIL to do this and this may very well be our last president .
If Hillery had won the SAME would apply to her .
People focus on all the wrong things we need to focas on solving problems not who is teh worst failer .
this country is on its last legs and If Trump fails as so many are hoping tehn there my be No election in 4 years there may be no America in 4 years as teh Military will have no choice but to take over Government .
Take a long look around and convince your self we can alow this internal fighting to keep going . The citys are faling apart it no longer just detroit the police out of controle teh people at each others throuts .This my friends is teh end game louse we all louse .

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join