It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only people who think Obama betrayed Israel is right-wing nuts and religious nuts. Everyone else is sick of Israel, they should be sanctioned heavily. Obama abstained from voting, he should have been FOR the resolution... It passing is good enough though.

Russia deserves sanctions.

The arctic should be protected from grubby "little" hands.

Protecting lands from grubby money makers is a good thing, although I'm not an American I'd welcome such protection.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I find the hypocrisy of the right wing magical

Using the word sabotage, tis the word that explains the entire eight years of GOP behavior towards Obama.

I am glad Obama created new federal lands for people to enjoy.

I am also glad he banned offshore drilling, Texas just discovered more oil than is imaginable, drill Texas, all day everyday.

I don't care what you half baked wing nuts think

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Obama is literally doing his absolute best to utterly destroy everything in the short time he has left.

What a selfish piece of work. Equivalent to a kid smashing the TV screen because they don't get to watch what they want.

Hopefully some strange legal protocol emerges from 1820 or something ridiculous like that which conveniently renders everything he's done recently illegal so Trump isn't burdened with the trainwreck that Obama intends to leave him with.

boring,

yawn

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
a reply to: banjobrain

Shouldn't you be in grade school at about right now?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: draoicht

I should hope his golf has improved 306 rounds and counting. It's a wonder he had time to get anything done.....

www.obamagolfcounter.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: banjobrain

I find the hypocrisy of the right wing magical

Using the word sabotage, tis the word that explains the entire eight years of GOP behavior towards Obama.

I am glad Obama created new federal lands for people to enjoy.

I am also glad he banned offshore drilling, Texas just discovered more oil than is imaginable, drill Texas, all day everyday.

I don't care what you half baked wing nuts think

Sabotage! Thank you. That's the word I was lookin for . The right were happy to sabotage their country cuz they didnt like the darky in power.

But apparently here on ATS, in La La Land...the last 8 years never happened
And GOP never ever put their pettyness above their country.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Surly you don't think Obama has entertained a single thought that trump will do a better job.
I'm certain he feels exactly the same about him as he did before the election.
That trump is wholly unfit, unqualified and unable to do the job.
Do you guys NOT SEE THEM LAUGHING AT EVERYTHING HE DOES?
Just like they did during the campaign.
Sorry but no Obama isn't worried that trump will do a better job.
He is worried that the moron will undo the good he has done not that he will be better.
That's a laugh.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Didn't Obama inherit a lot of Bush's mistakes and failures including the war in Iraq? If that's not an excuse for Obama than neither is this for Trump.

It would be interesting to list all Bush's actions between the Nov 2008 election and Obama's inauguration.

Are there any ?

Can't find one for GW Bush, but here's what GH Bush did in his last days.

December 14--Bush eases economic restrictions on an old enemy: Vietnam.
December 17th--signs the North American Free Trade Agreement.
December 20th--persuades British Prime Minister John Major to join in enforcing a no-fly zone over what used to be Yugoslavia.
December 24th--pardons 24 people, including former defense secretary
Caspar Weinberger and others involved in the Iran-Contra affair.
December 27th--tells Saddam Hussein he should not even think about sending Iraqi warplanes in the no-fly zone over southern Iraq.
New Year's Day--tells American troops in Somalia they saved lives by spending their holidays far from their families.
January 3rd--signs the broadest arms-reduction treaty in history with Boris Yeltsin in Moscow.
archives.nbclearn.com...

edit on 2-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Obama is really trying to nail the furniture down on his way out.

Well better than HRC who tried to steal everything the last time she was a resident..

Obama and the ones cut from his same cloth are doing everything to place land mines at the door step of Trump's presidency. Like others I am wondering what pardons he will issue and what other obstructions he will try and devise before the 21st. There is much to lose by them if Trump is half the guy he thinks he is.. They will not go down without using devious tactics and B.S. IMO

There was a Drudge report a few days ago where different governmental departments were on a hiring binge... Most know once you become a full fledged government employee you can't get rid of them unless they break some law that is chosen to be enforced.... I just hope many of the laws are enforced once Trump gets started and he really does have people investigated and sent to trial regardless of their net worth if corruption, laws, or wrong doings are indicated..

Blind justice means all are equal under the law... something the country has not had for a very long time...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Really?? It took THIS long to drag HRC into a conversation that has nothing to do with her? I'm shocked. You guys are getting soft. That's usually the first play in the Trump Defense Book. If xuenchen could get her tongue out of Trumps crack long enough to do a little Googling, even she would have to admit that the GOP out rightly admitted, even before Obama was in inaugurated, that they MUST do everything they can to fight him and his agenda at all cost. They held Federal Budgets up, dead-locked Congress and acted like spoiled little twits the entire 8yrs. They made their bed, no sleep in it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Really?? It took THIS long to drag HRC into a conversation that has nothing to do with her? I'm shocked. You guys are getting soft. That's usually the first play in the Trump Defense Book. If xuenchen could get her tongue out of Trumps crack long enough to do a little Googling, even she would have to admit that the GOP out rightly admitted, even before Obama was in inaugurated, that they MUST do everything they can to fight him and his agenda at all cost. They held Federal Budgets up, dead-locked Congress and acted like spoiled little twits the entire 8yrs. They made their bed, no sleep in it.

I know right? Almost as bad as bringing Trump into a thread about how much Obama sucks ass. Sure glad that didn't happen. Oh wait....

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude
Totally! I mean holy crap, the country was doing awesome when Bush handed it over. Peace and prosperity everywhere. And look at the mess Obama made of it. Shameful. Just shameful.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Yes really....It was widely reported the Clinton's tried to abscond with $200,000 worth of china and furniture when they left the white house to furnish their newly acquired homes... my reply was to another poster which you had nothing to do with.. Try Google or r.search.yahoo.com... and read a few reports or look around ATS no doubt there are reports here too about the Clinton's last days in the big house..

The rest of your butt hurt reply should be directed elsewhere. The congress and senate did much to obstruct Obama I agree.. Somethings were worth obstructing others maybe not so much.... Being president is the art of bringing both sides of the isle onboard for your desired programs.... Obama was more a divider and chief instigator of social disruption instead of a bridge builder IMO..

You don't agree then fine with me.. You will have the next 4 years (unless Trump is assassinated) to be pissed..... maybe for good reasons.

edit on 727ndk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Obama is bitter and jealous that somebody else will be a better pResident than he.

Looks like Trumpets are already blaming all Trump's failures on anyone.anything else rather than their God Emperor!
LOL

Trump ain't even taken office yet.

Yet you have no problem saying he will be a better president than Obama.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Trump's supporters are already blaming Obama for his upcoming failures. Pathetic.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They have to. A lot of the Trumpophiles are truly bright people. Some are as thick as log and would believe anything but most are really bright people that WANT to believe. Being bright, they're seeing who Trump is shapeshifting right before their eyes. They see the swamp water with which he's filling his inner circle. They see the back-peddling and morphing on the key issues they got all giddy about during the campaign. It's impossible for anyone with even a modicum of intelligence to NOT see these things. But they'll never admit it. Not after all the swooning they've done here and elsewhere. So, as insurance, they're laying the foundation for an escape. It kinda plays into the same mechanics as to why every Trump challenge receives the knee-jerk 'But Hillary...' defense. This is uncharted territory really. This is the first time the Nation has bought an 'As seen on TV' president.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: JoeNutter

Lol, that's the best you've got? A spelling mistake? Try harder.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: DJW001

They have to. A lot of the Trumpophiles are truly bright people. Some are as thick as log and would believe anything but most are really bright people that WANT to believe. Being bright, they're seeing who Trump is shapeshifting right before their eyes. They see the swamp water with which he's filling his inner circle. They see the back-peddling and morphing on the key issues they got all giddy about during the campaign. It's impossible for anyone with even a modicum of intelligence to NOT see these things. But they'll never admit it. Not after all the swooning they've done here and elsewhere. So, as insurance, they're laying the foundation for an escape. It kinda plays into the same mechanics as to why every Trump challenge receives the knee-jerk 'But Hillary...' defense. This is uncharted territory really. This is the first time the Nation has bought an 'As seen on TV' president.

Beautifully said

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Totally! I mean holy crap, the country was doing awesome when Bush handed it over. Peace and prosperity everywhere. And look at the mess Obama made of it. Shameful. Just shameful.

Adding to what you said, I'm very grateful to Bush and Blair (you know, the war criminals) for fixing the Middle East. They are in no way responsible for the mess there in 2016

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Actually, we were in a recession in 2008, and it's still going on. Obama wasn't able to do much of anything to drive the economy, it's just sitting there, flopping around.
So yea, it's shameful how Obama did nothing to help the US. He was too busy apologizing to everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join