It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlbanArthur

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: hellobruce

Next, Obama will demand Trump's birth certificate !!

It would only serve him right.

Or do you not believe in tit for tat?

Your side has been whiney little bitches for the last 8 years. Tit for #ing tat bitch!!!!

Lol I hope this is satire. There's nothing you can do guy. So make a sign, march around chanting bs, demand President Trumps birth certificate on your blog - nobody cares. If you ever really want to bring it, please do it. We're waiting for our excuse.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Obama was a terrible president, he's just making sure his legacy as such remains.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

lol Breitbart. Literally propaganda from Trumps campaign.

lol Breitbart.

lol CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX NEWS, PBS, NBC. Literally propaganda from Hillarys campaign.

lol CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX NEWS, PBS, NBC.

edit on 1-1-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Obama helped plunge us into the deepest hole we've ever seen in most of our life times, see I can prove it, 666+666+666+6+6+6=2016...

Anyways... oh wait, it's 2017 now nvm. Ignore that. Carry on.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Obama is literally doing his absolute best to utterly destroy everything in the short time he has left.

What a selfish piece of work. Equivalent to a kid smashing the TV screen because they don't get to watch what they want

...you EXACTLY mean like the GOP, FOX news, the tea party, birthers etc have behaving for the last 8 years? Putting their pettiness ahead of their country at every single turn?

Mind blowing hypocrisy on display from you guys...as per usual.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's just 7 of the Obama scorched earth efforts to smear Trump's first 100 days.

Obama is bitter and jealous that somebody else will be a better pResident than he.

Oh cool! Are we role playing as 14 year old girls on the playground? I love pretend.

Fantastic job there Op. You nailed it with that one juvenile sentence.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhyDidIJoin

originally posted by: Swills

lol Breitbart. Literally propaganda from Trumps campaign.

lol Breitbart.

lol CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX NEWS, PBS, NBC. Literally propaganda from Hillarys campaign.

lol CNN, MSNBC, ABC, FOX NEWS, PBS, NBC.

Yet they are not propaganda. Breitbart senior editor is on Trump staff. None of the of the news groups you listed had senior members on Clinton's campaign.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Except you know...the cooperation....then yeah, not at all...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: brutus61
He hasn't had any failures.

Yes he has, he failed to release his tax returns like he promised.... But his trumpets like to ignore his failures, as their God Emperor can do no wrong in their eyes.

Even if he had failures us"Trumpets" are not like the whiny babies

Yes you are, as we even see in this thread as his trumpets are already whining, trying to blame anybody but Trump!

That all ya got?

His tax returns?!

They were already leaked and that was against the law.

I don't think you can hold your breath that long,

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ksiezyc

Except you know...the cooperation....then yeah, not at all...

News org cooperated with both sides.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: brutus61
He hasn't had any failures.

Yes he has, he failed to release his tax returns like he promised.... But his trumpets like to ignore his failures, as their God Emperor can do no wrong in their eyes.

Even if he had failures us"Trumpets" are not like the whiny babies

Yes you are, as we even see in this thread as his trumpets are already whining, trying to blame anybody but Trump!

That all ya got?

His tax returns?!

They were already leaked and that was against the law.

I don't think you can hold your breath that long,

1 year was released most likely by his ex-wife. Instead of Trump releasing them personally and following tradition.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

tradition

thats all your pissed about?

just the traditions you think are important?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

tradition

thats all your pissed about?

just the traditions you think are important?

Surprisingly not a lot of laws about how presidents should do their jobs. Most of them are by traditions. Traditions trump seems A'okay not following.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

lots of people in the usa have traditions

funny you think the rights to some are more important than others

i would be willing to bet trump was elected purposefully to STOP alot of washington dc traditions

too bad your anger about not following traditions does not extend to fair nominee campaigns within political parties

or the tradition of having a FAIR debate in which one side is not provided the questions ahead of time

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

I also voted for Trump. Funny thing is even though complete opposites I may have voted for Bernie if he would have won the Democratic nomination. Why the F aren't the democrats pissed off about that stolen election I am still pissed. Trump was just better choice than Hillary and he may make our economy awesome and will beef up military. I personally think he will avoid further military conflicts worldwide and hopefully actually wrap up the Middle East conflicts once and for all and just get rid of ISIS all together. At least that is what I hope. It was obvious to me our current administration wants ISIS around and may go deeper than just Democrat republican..pretty sure it's a NWO/UN ongoing "war on terror" that they do not want to end. People are so far to the right and left after the election. I do believe in women's right to choose, it is something they will have to contend with between themselves and the creator that is why we were given free will and God gives us all his grace. I do agree in alternative fuels. I don't think we are ready to cut out fossil fuels yet but the tech is almost there and we need to keep on working towards clean energy. I do think we need to secure our borders but I do think people that are already here should have the opportunity to secure citezenship. Also just like since we became a great nation built on immigration into our fantastic melting pot called the USA We will still continue to take in ALL religious beliefs, sex, race, and whatever else..just legally. I do believe in climate change and understand regulations to cut carbon emissions. I think Trump should reconsider his position as it may be most likely business related. I am not a racist and most people I know that voted for trump are not racist also. Some are and I don't agree with that and don't tend to socialize with those people. I have a good friend that came here from Iraq, immigrated legally with his wife, started a business and voted for Trump. The point is not every democrat is a rainbow farting albino black transsexual and not every republican is a white trash racist nazi supporting gay bashing Klue klux clan member. Everyone is so extreme these days.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

There's a good dig, X. Bumped-- twice if I could.
I believed once that an ideologue with good intentions and
a passable resume could make it in the chair. It didn't mean I
voted for him either time, I just thought there was somebody
more suited to the job.

Then when I research a little further, there's just a failed Marxist
brought up with a sealed folder full of credentials.

I believe the scorched earth policy is going to make sabotage a
business model for the 21st century. It worked so well against the
Constitution after 9/11.. think of what it's about to do to money.

The fee for his legacy getting just as sabotaged should be pretty
frisky. I'd love to see his checking balance six months after 1/20.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
brought up with a sealed folder full of credentials.

Funny how the credentials of Trump are sealed exactly the same way as Obama's.... hang on, you have also sealed your credentials in exactly the same way as well.... so what are you hiding?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

lots of people in the usa have traditions

funny you think the rights to some are more important than others

i would be willing to bet trump was elected purposefully to STOP alot of washington dc traditions

too bad your anger about not following traditions does not extend to fair nominee campaigns within political parties

or the tradition of having a FAIR debate in which one side is not provided the questions ahead of time

My anger? Why are you saying I am angry? I was pointing out that presidents do things they way they do not because of law but tradition.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
What I keep hearing about is that Democrats are having mental health issues since the election and before. They are unable to sleep. Some have not slept for weeks or longer. They pace their houses at night. They take drugs like Ambien , yet even then sleep evades them. Their emotions are out of control, and all those around them can see this. They are unable to accept the truth, in fact they go out of their way to deny the truth.

When Mr. Donald Trump is sworn in, he will be all Americans President, including Barack Hussein Obama. Yes Mr. Trump will be Barack's President. That is unless he wants to come out and announce to the world that his birth cert is and always was a fake, and that neither of his biological parents were ever Americans.

As for Obama, I believe you will in the near future see him embarrassed , shamed ,and exposed in front of the entire world. He not only messed with the wrong nation, he mouthed off to the Living God. Mark my words, you will see him fall.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

Ban on oil drilling

Good, it's about time we start supporting alternate energy sources that are both more efficient and cleaner than petroleum.

A ban on oil drilling in the U.S =/= supporting alternate energy sources.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join