It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I have less respect for Obama than I do for Bush Snr, Bush Jnr or Dodgy Billy - and I have no respect for those 3.

I think it has to do with the state of the world and in particular the Middle East being worse since he took office telling everyone he will pull troops and fix everything, instead the troops have remained and his golf swing has improved immensely.

In his defense, he takes orders from those that gave him the throne so he can hardly be directly blamed for things that have occurred which were realistically well beyond his control - he was just the face and smile delivering all the broken promises, just like those who came before him, like dodgy Billy and the Bush brigade.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Trump is your next president,

No, again you show you have no clue at all. Trump will never be my President!

+9 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

If you are a citizen of the United States come January 21st 2017, then he will technically be your President - whether you choose to accept that is irrelevant but I understand the nature of your comment - lots have likely maintained the same attitude about Obama for the last 8 years.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Again???

Perhaps you are not an American citizen and if that is true then I do understand. However if you are, then Trump is your president, like it or not.

edit on 1-1-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: draoicht
Perhaps the great display of statesmanship has another purpose.

This could be his pitch for a Supreme Court job.

It will be a long wait.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I do not believe he is a U.S. citizen. He just has very strong opinions about the one Constitutional provision meant to thwart foreign influence in the highest position in government: the natural born citizen requirement. He doesn't want any U.S. citizen questioning or debating it.

The irony is not lost on me.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

He's throwing a first rate temper antrum, isn't he? It's like watching a spoiled toddler. I did enjoy reading Putin's verbal smackdown! He basically called him a child, and said he's waiting for an adult in office, in so many words!!

Classic, that!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

What do you mean?

Is he the God-Emperor now?

All hail Emperor Trump I guess.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

He's throwing a first rate temper antrum, isn't he? It's like watching a spoiled toddler. I did enjoy reading Putin's verbal smackdown! He basically called him a child, and said he's waiting for an adult in office, in so many words!!

Classic, that!

Really Putin finally called Trump a Child? Wow, I didn't think Putin would pull that out till after the 20th.

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

He will be if you are a US Citizen.

Whether you like it or not.

Your belief or acceptance is not required.

But feel free to move renounce your US citizenship and move somewhere else.

Please.

You're a one-note instrument....and we're all tired of hearing it.

You're just plain boring...zzzz.....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Classic, that!

Really Putin finally called Trump a Child? Wow, I didn't think Putin would pull that out till after the 20th.

Not directly, but the implication was there!

Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

link

Truly classic!! Basically, he's waiting for an adult to take office, and refusing to respond to the temper fit. Hence the "in so many words", from me.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Obama is literally doing his absolute best to utterly destroy everything in the short time he has left.

What a selfish piece of work. Equivalent to a kid smashing the TV screen because they don't get to watch what they want.

Hopefully some strange legal protocol emerges from 1820 or something ridiculous like that which conveniently renders everything he's done recently illegal so Trump isn't burdened with the trainwreck that Obama intends to leave him with.

He's really revealed who he is beyond any doubt. A scumbag who would rather burn the house down than lose control. Don't worry though, his legacy will be remembered for what it was - a failure in every sense.
edit on 1/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Classic, that!

Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

link

Truly classic!! Basically, he's waiting for an adult to take office, and refusing to respond to the temper fit. Hence the "in so many words", from me.

I cant believe he is willing to wait till 2020 for a new president but if that is what he said so be it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Apparently he has improved his golfing skills.

So his failure is not absolutely total.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You are either not an American citizen, or still in denial.
If the latter, here's some help. Trump IS your President from January 21st 2017.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Have you seen his golf swing? He's not even any good at that after playing more than a golf pro over the last 8 years.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   

LOL

He is a slow learner.

link   

Cheer up! There's still several days left in the Obama Administration legacy. He could pardon all "Dreamers", with the stroke of a pen.

He could name Merrick Garland to the Supreme Court, as a recess appointment.

He could.......Instruct all cabinet departments and agencies not to respond to any Trump transition team inquiry that might intimidate any individual members of the civil service, while issuing an executive order protecting the independence of all Inspectors General.

And more.........

edit on 1-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

link   

Classic, that!

link

I cant believe he is willing to wait till 2020 for a new president but if that is what he said so be it.

Pay attention; he's waiting for Trump to take office. We will have a president then, instead of a spoiled child, throwing fits and trying to break things before he goes.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Have you seen his golf swing. He's not even any good at that after playing more than a golf pro over the last 8 years.

Nice.
I was thinking, why is he sticking a divot in his pants?
It was his phone.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join