It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Regarding the Russian hacking the DNC, I think there ought to be a renewed investigation into the murder of Seth Rich and why Julian Assange offered a reward for the capture of his killer(s).

Has he not pointed in another direction?

Yes, there is Russiany Malware software out there, but if I'm not mistaken, the NSA should be able to retrieve the data packets from the transfer of data itself, and if there's no data transfer of that packet information, then it was a leak and not a hack.

Podesta was hacked with a Phishing popup and that could have been anyone at all.

Why are the two hacks always placed together as if there were the same source? That never made any sense to me. Those could easily be and likely were two completely separate sources, or as Assange confirmed that they were both from the same source, a non-state actor.

Couldn't Assange indicate if the information was leaked, and not hacked, wouldn't he also have forensics on the data?

Wouldn't it be interesting is the whole Russia hacking thing was FAKE NEWS?! cooked up by some Obama-loyalist Intel operators?

Director Comey needs to go I think but not because he's now gone along with the assessment, but because of his unwillingness to pursue certain avenues of investigation.

They'd better have the data packet info on Friday, and not just the presence of some Malware from a year prior or some such thing.

A hack shows a data transfer, a leak could go onto a thumb drive(s).

If the assessment is wrong - CNN and the other MSM channels are DONE.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

a reply to: xuenchen

He's throwing a first rate temper antrum, isn't he? It's like watching a spoiled toddler. I did enjoy reading Putin's verbal smackdown! He basically called him a child, and said he's waiting for an adult in office, in so many words!!

Classic, that!

Really Putin finally called Trump a Child? Wow, I didn't think Putin would pull that out till after the 20th.

Not directly, but the implication was there!

Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

link

Truly classic!! Basically, he's waiting for an adult to take office, and refusing to respond to the temper fit. Hence the "in so many words", from me.

I cant believe he is willing to wait till 2020 for a new president but if that is what he said so be it.

Pay attention; he's waiting for Trump to take office. We will have a president then, instead of a spoiled child, throwing fits and trying to break things before he goes.

You need to go back and read my post you are the one confused, lol.

Really Putin finally called Trump a Child? Wow, I didn't think Putin would pull that out till after the 20th.

Nope, not at all. I said that, effectively, that's what he did, and I stand by that. You don't have to agree.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

He's throwing a first rate temper antrum, isn't he? It's like watching a spoiled toddler. I did enjoy reading Putin's verbal smackdown! He basically called him a child, and said he's waiting for an adult in office, in so many words!!

Classic, that!

Although we have the right to retaliate, we will not resort to irresponsible ‘kitchen’ diplomacy but will plan our further steps to restore Russian-US relations based on the policies of the Trump Administration.

link

Truly classic!! Basically, he's waiting for an adult to take office, and refusing to respond to the temper fit. Hence the "in so many words", from me.

Do you not realize that Putin was referring to Obama and not Trump? Putin's implication was directed at Obama, not Trump.

Uh, duh? He implied that O was a child, basically, and that he was waiting for Trump to take office.
edit on 6-1-2017 by LadyGreenEyes because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Podesta was hacked with a Phishing popup and that could have been anyone at all.

Anyone at all includes the Russian government, doesn't it? What will you do if they do not provide the data packets? How are you planning on taking down CNN?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What will you do if they do not provide the data packets?

I would have thought that was obvious... continue to not believe them and wait for some actual evidence.

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Anyone at all also includes Martha Stewart, and she is a convicted Criminal...

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner

Classic, that!

link

Do you not realize that Putin was referring to Obama and not Trump? Putin's implication was directed at Obama, not Trump.

Uh, duh? He implied that O was a child, basically, and that he was waiting for Trump to take office.

"Really Putin finally called Trump a Child? Wow, I didn't think Putin would pull that out till after the 20th."

You responded with: "Not directly, but the implication was there!"

Were you confused? Putin did not call Trump a child as you acknowledged to Pyle. Duh?

posted on Jan, 6 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Can any of you conservatives here tell me if you really wanted to have these new national monuments exploited for resources anyways???

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
xxx
edit on 62017SaturdayfAmerica/Chicago16 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

He is very popular around these parts.

He makes good money with what comes out of his mouth.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

quick question... you wrote pResident, what does that mean, like puppet resident or something?
genuinely curious.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join