It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Ways Obama Is Trying to Sabotage the Trump Administration

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Well...at least I made your day! And speaking of liars, feel free to prove that your choice of "corrupt", "cheating liar" and "Russian puppet" using facts and not just your hormonal outrage that we now have a President with balls!

You should have researched this before you voted. He hired illegal immigrants from Poland to work on Trump Tower. He was being sued for fraud during the election, which he settled after promising he wouldn't. He is already walking back his promise of persecuting Clinton. Instead of draining the swamp he is filling it with Wall Street insiders. Please try to correct your ignorance; Hillary Clinton has more testicular fortitude than Trump does... and I didn't vote for her, either.
edit on 3-1-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Well...at least I made your day! And speaking of liars, feel free to prove that your choice of "corrupt", "cheating liar" and "Russian puppet" using facts and not just your hormonal outrage that we now have a President with balls!

You should have researched this before you voted. He hired illegal immigrants from Poland to work on Trump Tower. He was being sued for fraud during the election, which he settled after promising he wouldn't. He is already walking back his promise of persecuting Clinton. Instead of draining the swamp he is filling it with Wall Street insiders. Please try to correct your ignorance; Hillary Clinton has more testicular fortitude than Trump does... and I didn't vote for her, either.

Your spreading a lie started by rubio. No Trump didn't hire illegals. He contracted with a company to tare down a building that company brought in polish laborers. The reason. Trump was sued was because as part of his contract with union he wasn't allowed to hire anyone that wasn't using union labor. He claimed at the time he was unaware of what the contractor did until later. Do to the fact it was a contract to remove a previous building to make way for trump tower he may be correct. As far as the fraud allegations no college can make sure you get a job. This was something that people suing thought they would pay this money and get a high paying job. Now the reality this group payed to use the Trump name he didn't own it. His mistake was allowing them to use his name and make promises using his name. I think Trump learned a lesson here since he blocked a hotel that wanted to use his name as well because of shady business practices.

Ultimately it's trump fault but to day he purposefully defrauded people is a lie.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You fell for that one too I see.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think that if they and the MSM as their propaganda arm keep it up, that they're going to place themselves in a terrible predicament if they haven't already done so by showing their fear card and playing out their hand in opposition to what was a free and fair election.

I hope that Trump accesses the wise council of Steve Pieczenik, he really knows the score and what's going on and what's happened.

I also think that Trump should give an interview to Alex Jones, and then, when the MSM freak out over it, he can say quite simply that you do not have to agree with someone lock and step all the way down the line to TALK to theme or their audience. That would be like saying that the people that Wolf Blitzer or Anderson Cooper interview, hold to all the same views and opinions that they do - it's absurd.

It would be a great way to punk the MSM, imho.

What, must Trump abide by the prevailing wisdom of the MSM and be prevented from having an interview with Alex Jones and his listeners? That's crazy. He should not be so constrained.

That would certainly get their panties in a knot, until Trump proceeds to do a number of other interviews as part of a series where he was just stopping in to say hi to Alex Jones and his listeners while starting out on the circuit.

What an exciting time it is.

But if the Obama and CIA people try anything else, then the whole lot of them will end up hanging themselves according to some as yet unleaked WikiLeaks, and we do know that Assange is sitting on something so explosive that he went and made a dead-man switch out of it.

He could still release while claiming to still have that key to something more. It would be a worthwhile bluff, if it would mean saving the Republic and the world from an evil network.

I think that the time is now if there are any more leaks for them to leak.

That's the message I'd be secretly sending all the insiders who are not happy with what they've seen - to leak it all now wherever possible.

It's time to start playing hardball I think. That's most certainly what the other side has done and by that I'm not simply referring to Democrats or the Democratic Party, which is certainly in shambles given the way this historic loss has been handled so far.

The tide has shifted and everything's turning even now as we speak.

I can feel it.

Still praying though for peace, and that the evil people, in recognition that the gig is up, will acquiesce and what else are they to do - start a global conflict, unleash the terrorists and ticking time bombs, assassinate Trump? I don't think so.

They would have been better served to strike a more conciliatory tone, and a hand of supportive friendship but it's too late for that now that they've betrayed all their positions and motivations.

Pieczenik is also right that there needs to be some accountability for these last three Presidencies and what's gone down including 9/11 and everything that's ensued in its wake, which most certainly made the world less safe not moreso.

If Security isn't authentic, then it's not security.

I think Trump gets these things and that he's very quickly coming up to speed on the whole picture and the lay of the entire battlefield.

It's war. And they started it.

But left and right has nothing to do with it.

Corruption and incompetence must go.

Everything must go, Trump needs to slash, and gut whole agencies including the teeth to tail ratio at the Pentagon.

The CIA needs to be drastically shrunk and curtailed and coopted.

And if they don't go along with it, then 9/11 is going to come out, or something of that kind of magnitude.

I suspect that they are only just beginning to recognize what they're really up against and what they've started, as if burning all bridges behind them.

If they don't stop right away and cease and desist, then they will unleash upon themselves a terrible double-bind blow back as a total nightmare scenario.

I don't see Obama living up to his responsibility for a peaceful transition of power.

They must be nervous about a lot of things...

edit on 3-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Donkey_Dean

Everything you said is speculative opinion mixed with partial truths.

This site is abovetopsecret but that doesn't mean I have to believe hearsay nor assume I know anything that is going on behind the scenes.

Both the same plane?

Explain all the dutch deaths over Ukraine and the missing Malaysian and other nationalities of the missing plane.

Logical conclusion says 2 planes were lost each with their own passengers, I'm not sure how else you could "disappear" members of family of 1000's of people.

Guess what?
ICBM's mean everywhere on Earth can be hit, submarines are not exactly new either. The USA is heavily involved with hypersonic delivery systems including rail guns.

I'm not war mongering nor defending it, I mean no offence just wanted to pull you up on your wet talk.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I'm English, I'm pro human rights.

I like the USA, I feel disheartened at times when people wish to be oppressive to same sex relationships. I'd like the USA to lead the free world.

I feel it's frustratingly obvious that Israel is an oppressive and corrupt régime.

Morality issues. Some serious ones fella.

Just a tidbit. Do you know what the cleanest and most effective form of energy production is? Hydro-power, it also makes water extremely accessible.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I agree about dialogue, most human problems can be solved with communication, the lack of which is usually the forerunner of conflict.

That being said I feel it would be near impossible to have a concise and reasonable dialogue with someone like Alex Jones.

He is right, anyone not agreeing is wrong. Mr Shouty just cannot help himself nor wants reasonable discussion. Take the video above for example.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RAY1990

He's getting a bit better. He just wanted to use the platform to get a megaphone and shout and maybe even express some anger while he's at it, and by sensationalizing he just gets more attention, but now that he's got it, he isn't trying to pull these stunts.

As to communication we probably communicate right here at ATS and I email Alex Jones periodically.

He's right that the Republic is rising from the ashes, even now.

Trump and his people aren't messing around I don't think, and to the degree that the old establishment has thrown everything they have and the kitchen sink, even AFTER the election, well... what does that tell you?

He was in England on the BBC to be made fun of and he lost it. I thought it was entertaining.

They were trying to say that no such globalist network or plan even existed, or that such a group was involved in hatching the EU and coming up with the Euro.

In NLP terms, it's called a pattern interrupt, that's so forceful and over the top that it shakes and jolts you out of complacency either for or against, thus provoking inquiry - what's this man yelling about? Is he crazy?

Also, you can't just use one video of a single performance and then use that as a single point by which to completely write off what someone's saying or who they're communicating with, indirectly.

For all you know, in no small part because of Alex Jones, we may now all have a voice instead of a fruitless attempt to speak truth to a bunch of elite's many of whom in their "established order" are so out of touch and so corrupt and so inept and inefficient that to see the MSM doing their bidding is the most pathetic display of the exercise of "power" that I've ever seen and now THERE'S NO DENYING IT!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I used to listen to him a while ago. Still seen some of his videos of recent days, he still has the sensationalist way about him.

I'll give him a listen though, Trump is in league with the elites make no mistake about that.

To me it's like when ufologists talk about species if aliens as if they actually know this to be true, it's speculation at best and I guess if I'm being honest... I've trained myself to look away like when the sun is directly in front of you as you pass over the crest of a hill.

I mean, it's entirely possible a bunch of Nazis set up the EU, it was definitely set up by those who rule and not subjects.

However, I have grew to know the benefits of the EU. It's good for the people despite possible nefarious goings on, I'm in favour of the EU it's good for the individual rights of Europeans and I voted for Brexit... Funny huh?

I voted such for reasons that might seem confusing for some.

Being honest, when Alex Jones was on the BBC he was asked a very reasonable question that any conspiracist worth his/her salt could conclude, he decided to react like he did. He could have created better debate.

I feel for him ya know? I react emotionally at times, it's something I've learned to control in order to contribute to debate.

As I said communication can solve nearly all human problems, when communication breaks down conflict is the logical conclusion. That's what I took away from his BBC interview, he chose to react that way.

Like if someone called me stupid ten years ago I'd be highly inclined to unleash a flurry of punches up on the noggin of said person, now I'd smile and ask why do you think that... Braced of course, some people don't like rational communication.

Anyways...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
a reply to: hellobruce

Looks like Trumpets are already blaming all Trump's failures on anyone.anything else rather than their God Emperor!

What's that supposed to mean?

Wow he isn't even in office yet and all ready failed. Not sure how that works exactly but normally when you judge a president its mid way through there first term. So you cant really decide if hes passing or failing until he hits the 2 year mark. Its really funny watching people get all flustered on what they think might happen. Its almost like people enjoy being afraid. Ok if you hate trump that's fine don't particularly like him myself. But if your taking this hate to twist everything to scare others to your point of view then you may want to rethink that. Making people fearful is never a way to build a coalition of any kind. If you yourself are truly scared then I suggest taking a month off from the news it will still be here when you get back. And after a month youll realize you were over reacting and will handle this much better.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr.

At least he hasn't got a body count around him, this is looking stupid now.madworldnews.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   
While I'm glad you didn't vote for the she-bitch, you need to fact check the opinions others handed to you. I check mine...and recheck them and if you call what you listed as "proof", you should be embarrassed. Also...please look up those words in the dictionary. You may be surprised by the actual definition of the words.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

I like the USA, I feel disheartened at times when people wish to be oppressive to same sex relationships. I'd like the USA to lead the free world.

I feel it's frustratingly obvious that Israel is an oppressive and corrupt régime.

Just a tidbit. Do you know what the cleanest and most effective form of energy production is? Hydro-power, it also makes water extremely accessible.

I'm pro human rights also. I believe everyone has a right to live their lives as they wish within the law, to educate themselves, take personal responsibility for their actions and function as a contributing member to their society. I don't believe in special rights for any individual or group.

Any person's sexual preferences are their own and should be kept that way. If you wish to parade your sexual preference to the world, don't be surprised if the world responds to your expression of unwanted, unneeded and un-asked-for information. I don't go around as a straight guy shouting what I like in bed and if I did...I would expect others to respond in kind. What you call oppression is more often a demand for acceptance. You don't have a right to acceptance. No one is required to like or approve of anyone else's actions or choices especially if you decide to parade them around.

I'm no fan of Israel or some of their policies. The one I fully support is that if someone else tries to kill you...you have the right to destroy them. From what I've read, seen and researched...there is only one problem in that region and that is the poor people being used by terrorist regimes for their own financial and political benefit. Stop that...and you solve most of the problem.

Finally...while I'm sure Hydro-power is quite wonderful, unless it can sustain the country, not damage the economy, etc...I'll consider anything. But when for political reasons certain governments wish to utilize power sources as methods of control over the people and their businesses for financial and political goals...they can go to hell.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

In other words, he sanctioned lying and sanctioned breaking a contract by using illegals. If those excuses make you sleep better at night....

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Any person's sexual preferences are their own and should be kept that way. If you wish to parade your sexual preference to the world, don't be surprised if the world responds to your expression of unwanted, unneeded and un-asked-for information. I don't go around as a straight guy shouting what I like in bed and if I did...I would expect others to respond in kind.

You make your perverted sexual fantasies crystal clear in your sickeningly vulgar posts. If you are going to talk about women the way you do, expect people to call you a sexist, racist, misogynistic, vulgar pig.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

I'm pro human rights also. I believe everyone has a right to live their lives as they wish within the law, to educate themselves, take personal responsibility for their actions and function as a contributing member to their society. I don't believe in special rights for any individual or group.

Any person's sexual preferences are their own and should be kept that way. If you wish to parade your sexual preference to the world, don't be surprised if the world responds to your expression of unwanted, unneeded and un-asked-for information. I don't go around as a straight guy shouting what I like in bed and if I did...I would expect others to respond in kind. What you call oppression is more often a demand for acceptance. You don't have a right to acceptance. No one is required to like or approve of anyone else's actions or choices especially if you decide to parade them around.

I'm no fan of Israel or some of their policies. The one I fully support is that if someone else tries to kill you...you have the right to destroy them. From what I've read, seen and researched...there is only one problem in that region and that is the poor people being used by terrorist regimes for their own financial and political benefit. Stop that...and you solve most of the problem.

Finally...while I'm sure Hydro-power is quite wonderful, unless it can sustain the country, not damage the economy, etc...I'll consider anything. But when for political reasons certain governments wish to utilize power sources as methods of control over the people and their businesses for financial and political goals...they can go to hell.

How do yo not see that the reason homosexuality is so accepted in the US and elsewhere is due to their parades, pushing (if you want to call it that) etc...

We would still be living in the 50s in that regard if people had not been exposed to so many gays and transexuals.

Also you claim you believe in equal right for all, but i guess not the right to marriage eh?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I agree about dialogue, most human problems can be solved with communication, the lack of which is usually the forerunner of conflict.

That being said I feel it would be near impossible to have a concise and reasonable dialogue with someone like Alex Jones.

He is right, anyone not agreeing is wrong. Mr Shouty just cannot help himself nor wants reasonable discussion. Take the video above for example.

Oh my god...what a total assh*t.

And idiots listen to this loser?

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

LOL

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Any person's sexual preferences are their own and should be kept that way. If you wish to parade your sexual preference to the world, don't be surprised if the world responds to your expression of unwanted, unneeded and un-asked-for information. I don't go around as a straight guy shouting what I like in bed and if I did...I would expect others to respond in kind.

You make your perverted sexual fantasies crystal clear in your sickeningly vulgar posts. If you are going to talk about women the way you do, expect people to call you a sexist, racist, misogynistic, vulgar pig.

Maybe cut out the drugs and you won't be seeing things that aren't there. I didn't mention women once. What a idiot.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
My American born dog would be a better president than the anti-American Obama has been!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join