It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High's Data sets for 2017

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Stocks and the metal market are so divorced from reality, that they are not worth the effort. When you have PHD 's flipping burgers its coming to the end. If all the manipulation was in preparation for a new system fair enough, but they only have one option to avoid chaos, and that's to go back to a gold and silver standard, Russia and China already know that a Gold backed Rouble and Yuan are in the pipeline already. This will require a vast revaluation in the metals market to set the price of gold and silver. The debt will set the price, so that whatever they go to will at lest equal the debt then some, hence a reset.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
One of the problems people have with predictions of the value of gold and silver is this: The value of the "metal" in dollars going "higher" does not mean the silver is worth more, it actually means the silver is worth LESS!

The more "fiat currency" debt notes it takes, the lower the value of the paper itself, not the higher the value of the silver. It is kinda hard for people to grasp given they tie everything to the value of the dollar, but the dollar is not a thing, it is an IOU, it is a debt. When you give someone a Federal Reserve Debt Note you are saying, "i don't have @#it to pay you with, so take this and I'll pay you later." When someone pays you silver, or even a bag of ice, they are saying "here, we're even."

Silver going to 600 can mean two things, the dollar has fallen that far down in value - likely, or the dollar still have some stable value and people really, really need silver.

Zimbabwe it takes a billion dollars for an egg, what's the value of the egg? Not a billion dollars, it means the value of the Zimbabwe dollar is so little it takes a billion to buy an egg. Sub silver, a billion dollars for an ounce of silver means...

As for cliff, he is often right, and often very wrong. The reason is things are in a state of flux and his data does not distinguish between people working past things and people manifesting things. In other words, the data often show people thinking out loud as they process the change they see, so trump elected means a new direction which folks are working through. It's worth listening to though and he is very sincere and dedicated, has been for years.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Yeh I agree even Cliff says it may or may not happen. But what he puts in the field has a good hit rate and well worth a look.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Just recalled that Clif High's webot system had predicted "Rivers of Rain falling from the sky" ... gotta say that the weather conditions in Texas with unprecedented rainfall pretty much match this.

posted on Aug, 28 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
So if enough people type the same stuff on the internet, it will come true?

Like, if I start telling everyone I won the powerball, it will go viral and really happen?

There is a difference between trends and fantasies.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join