It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cliff High's Data sets for 2017

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

My ex has never endorsed 'woo woo' but for some reason...an investor he follows, he sent me cliff high's site. I was reluctant as I had not seen it for years and at the time ATS had dismissed it.

But after watching the video a was a little more impressed with the probabilities he put forth.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Whether you believe in climate change or not, its a pretty fair bet that about ten thousand years ago it changed. Mammoths were snap frozen in Siberia. According to dredge reports rivers were flowing in Antarctica at that time. Suddenly it changed. Now if you look, at the moment, we have what's is a circular Antarctic current, because the Antarctic continent is two Islands, if their was no ice you would have a current that could be called a Trans Antarctic current. Which would allow the current from tropical waters to circulate through the Continent and keep it a lot warmer. The Ice is blocking this effect. But its a fair bet that if Rivers were actually flowing ten thousand years back, and the dredges indicate trees, were growing there. Then its no great leap since archeology is pushing human settlements back further and further, that we might actually have something down there.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

I bought the report today and I'm reading it on and off now.

I'm not sure which year it was (2013?) but I studied Clif's report of that year and kept watch for what the data sets were predicting. So much of it did occur but I didn't make my own report to match up what I found. It was the year the data sets predicted rivers of rain would come from the sky and boy, did they ever! I'd never seen anything like the downpours we had that year and I've been around for several decades. The gutters where I was couldn't handle the rain and the water was shooting straight up into the air from the gutters instead of all of it flowing into the downspouts. It was bizarre.

Other events occurred but they were in a milder form from what the data sets implied, but occur they did. One other thing I recall at the moment was significant plate movement undersea near New Zealand was forecast. That happened but it wasn't as dramatic as it sounded in the report.

Just sayin'!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: tweetie

Edited to Add: Who was it who said they believed the elite were going to forbid banks to lend money in order to thwart Trump? I told someone about it about two months ago so I know for sure I heard or saw it somewhere online. Clif starts talking about a credit freeze at approximately 18 minutes.

That would have to be a complete global financial meltdown. Money lending is a bank's main money maker.
To do that just to thwart Trump could/would never happen. Unless they are purposely crashing the global system...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Thank you for the input!

Regarding Clif's report again, he talks about this "credit freeze" being attached to the housing market in the U.S.. The data sets show him regional banks won't be lending much money to buy houses.

We'll see how it pans out.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   
News Flash- conservatives area always saying that metals are about to skyrocket, just like they claimed for most of the last 8 years that we were about to have hyperinflation.

They're wrong, and now I realize that they probably only push metals so much because they hate the government and it's money by extension.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That was the one that stuck in my mind, Australia had towns washed away. That's what made me think he has something.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Those rivers of rain from the sky will never be forgotten by me, that's for sure. Awesome!

Heads up for the alternative media!!

I know it's already begun but from the data sets it shows corporations are going to attempt to "buy out, corrupt, kill off or co-opt" the alternative media. This will be a major undertaking by them, already in the works. They will be looking to steal the talent from alternative media and will be doing even more really shocking and devious things to the alternative media which are included in the report.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
And this sorcery of your invention is accurate?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

If half of what is coming out has any traction, they would have too.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Here's a bit more with regards to the fall of the petro dollar. www.youtube.com... To say that 50% of all Gov. is Pedo might look rich but ,but what does happen when the bribes don't get paid...some more woo as well. Accuracy level at 60 mins .in.
edit on 3-1-2017 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Thanks! I'm listening now.

The first big probabilities for this month are bonds and derivatives to be hit. I'm going to try to keep track of as much as I can. There's so much, it's not going to be easy.

Fifty percent of top level, appointed government officials are estimated to be pedophiles according to his data sets.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I did note in the "Telegraph" on the MSN...Property has slowed fearing major crash in house prices" here we go.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So he is getting his data from the Internet and coming up with that woo woo?
I say poo poo

My dataset says no alien tech will be discovered in the antarctic in 2017.

I could see how analysing the Internet could help model stock market predictions but unless he has access to top secret intranet sources his disclosure bit is likely a pr sales pitch to get attention.
edit on 05131America/ChicagoWed, 04 Jan 2017 17:05:34 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Cliff is a nice creative sort of guy, he did the linguistic thing, to predict stock market trends, but he realised that emotional language was to a certain amount predictive. If you have followed some threads on ATS with regards to the Heart, a seat of emotion, is predictive insomuch that it reacts before something unpleasant is going to happen. Its intuitive? This effect shows up in the Human consciousness project as well, where anything that effects the emotional state of the planet, starts showing hours before when random numbers start to deviate from normal probability trends. Who knows but its a fact.
So linguistically he's mining this predictive effect in emotional language months and to some cases years in advance. But unless it hits him in the face he has to interpret it. He's getting better as he is mining more data from the increase in numbers using the internet. He predicted Trump would win back in July....he predicted that they would try to discredit the win......He predicted that Hillary would go missing....Two out of three so far sixty six and two thirds per cent accuracy is above chance.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Now that Clif's latest report is "out there" and being read and contemplated by the many, probabilities will shift and morph because the emotional oomph behind the data sets is now conscious material and not being bounced around in the collective unconscious as it was. I hope that makes sense.

So, what is of interest to me is what actually does manifest and at what level of intensity.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I don't know what programs he uses, but they mine the internet in many languages, the "Global consciousness eggs" are usually down in the basement of Universities throughout the globe. They just run random number sequences then report the findings back to a central computer. They obviously react to an emotional source, which if severe enough makes the usual flat graph , grow, outside the range of normal predictability. The meme of the "noosphere" is the mine in this case. The deviation occurs hours before the emotional event, peaks and then winds down to normal probability after it has occurred.

So I guess this is the source he his mining with predictive linguistics, looking for emotive language data sequences, I don't know if he has correlated, the predictive linguistics with the results of the Global consciousness project but it would be an interesting exercise. But he has come up with some head scratching stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   

From what I've seen it seems he uses a different method -- words and phrases which show up repeatedly on the internet. The more repetition, the more emotional charge behind them. He said he gets a lot from Snapchat. He believes everyone is psychic to a less or more degree and what they sense coming will be reflected in what they post online.

The whole Antarctica meme showed up so much he became sick of looking at it.

I know he mentioned his spyders. Possibly trawlers.

There's someone on the internet who is doing the same thing with people's dreams. National Dream Center.
edit on 5-1-2017 by tweetie because: nothing much.

posted on Jan, 5 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I don't disagree. But predictive tools, rely on consciousness, to analyse trends. They don't predict an exact future event, they can only suggest several probabilities. Perhaps their is a difference between the eggs and what he suggests. But great events cast their shadows long before them, maybe the emotive language are the shadows. Where in the case of the eggs its purely an emotive clenching where wee waiting for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
a reply to: xuenchen

My ex has never endorsed 'woo woo' but for some reason...an investor he follows, he sent me cliff high's site. I was reluctant as I had not seen it for years and at the time ATS had dismissed it.

But after watching the video a was a little more impressed with the probabilities he put forth.

His algorithm makes sense for investors since a buzz on a certain stock can indicate its performance before hand. However that algorithm when it comes to the woo woo realm , means nothing from what I can see. unless ofcourse he believes humanity has some type of intrinsic premonition relationship with the universe which he appears to think it does.

edit on 42331America/ChicagoTue, 07 Mar 2017 08:42:00 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join