It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear Leader-elect's Propaganda Minister — Should Clinton Be Punished For Influencing Election?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: GreyScale

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: GreyScale

Yawn.

Way to paraphrase just about every blog post from a wingnut blabbering about "cultural Marxism" ever. Was that intended to be a mic drop moment?

"down to eugenics like Wilson was"

Lmao. Shocking! Do you know what a non sequitur is you psuedointellectual parrot?

It's obvious that you have no real grasp of wtf you are talking about when you say s# like "brought into the US political arena by Wilson." Wilson didn't enter politics until what? 1910? That's 2/3 of the way through the Progressive Era of US politics, you dummy. Before the Nazis there were a lot of proponents of eugenics. After the Nazis? Not so much. This shouldn't come as a revelation to anyone with a high school education.

And you clearly have a misconception of progressivism as a sort of dogmatic ideology. Progressivism is in many ways the un-ideology and almost more of a methodology. What ties together all the threads of progressive thought is a belief in progress. That human society is evolving and that we can intervene, putting to use are vast human knowledge to improve the human condition. Typically, this is expressed in various progressive strains through the use of the government as a vehicle for social, political and economic change.

There are in fact right-wing progressives. This is how one of the bloggers you read might define a neocon as opposed to say a paleocon. I even would go so far as to say most Americans are in fact progressive to some degree or another. How well do you think Trump would have done if he ran on a promise to do away with Social Security and the 40 hour work week?

You keep posting drivel you read somewhere and trying to pretend like you know something. I'll keep ridiculing you, clown.

I love progressives like yourself because you are so predictable. Nothing new is coming from you.

As will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man-
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began-
That the Dog returns to its Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire.

Thank you for your incoherent rambling post on what Progessivism is. I'm taking my definition of it from the people that started it. Your interpretation of it means nothing. Trying to belittle me for pointing out what it actually means while failing to understand what it actually means puts a smile on my face as well. It just means that you are going to continue to fail to sell your political idealism to anyone but the most feeble minded. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that means a big portion of the Democratic party. But at the end of the day, I agree with your thoughts on them. They don't really matter.. You don't either. Just a means to an end, right?

Well I mean you are purposefully sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling that what was progressive in the past was is still the same today even if you know its not.

Progressives now are exactly the same as progressives in the past. Same end game... complete governmental control of a person from cradle to grave by scientists that make sure that the worker is always in top form and motivated.

Same as a hive of bees. I have 7 hives of bees, btw. I understand the concept.

All you need to do is lose your individuality for the collective.

I'd rather die than live that way. I say that as a combat vet.

You crave to live that way. I find that horrifying.

We'll see who wins. I'm betting the hive doesn't.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   

edit on 2-1-2017 by Anathros because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Still but hurt AD?You need some time in county to make you really whine...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

"Please stop pretending that you gaf about lies. Just stop. I can show you a thousand times that Donald Trump lied directly to the faces of his loving flock and you won't bat an eyelash."

1. I can show you a thousand times that Hillary Clinton lied directly to the face of her loving flock and you won't bat an eyelash.

"You are completely fine with lies as long as the lies don't upset you. Period."

2. Bull#. I care about all lies. Period

"And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove."

3. Absolutely true. Any decent hacker, especially a government funded entity would never leave a trace that they were there. The good hackers are the ones you never hear about. They do not brag.

"Donald Trump does not in fact know "a lot about hacking" though does he? So he lied to you, me and the rest of us in front of the national media"

4. Total bull# again...anybody with any minimal knowledge of hacking knows that it does not take a sophisticated government entity to hack someone. It happens every damn day all day long. Yahoo just had a an enormous hacking breach.. was that the Russians too?

You don't give a rat's ass about it though do you?

5. Yes I do....you assume I am a Trump supporter..that is your first mistake right there. Read my tag line on my profile. Literacy is worth it's weight in gold.

"Just as the three wise men did on that night, this Christmas heralds a time to celebrate the good news of a new King."

6. He was obviously talking about Jesus Christ.....not Donald Trump.

In other words...everything you post is totally 100% biased crap. The proof is readily there for anyone to see.

I did not want Hillary Clinton to win the election for one very simple fact..... she blatantly ignored every rule and protocol for safeguarding of classified information. This can be very easily proved by reading the State Departments guidelines for classified information which existed before, during and after her tenure. It is in very plain English, that even the lowliest of government employees are required to read and understand when taking a position dealing with classified information.

I do not care for Donald Trump.

Not today, and not tomorrow. I do not trust him...but I do trust that the government will keep him in check. Donald Trump will be the most closely watched President and that is a very good thing.

If Trump screws up, I expect his ass to be impeached immediately.

Hillary Clinton should have been impeached for her actions of mishandling of classified information when that evidence was revealed after she left office. Politicians can be impeached after leaving office as the precedence has already been set.

So yeah.. you are all butt hurt because Hillary lost the election and you continue to make a fool of your self by repeatedly posting Trump threads.

At least I have one benefit out of all of this.....Hillary Clinton lost the election. Nothing you continue to post will ever change that.

But your constant posting of Trumps threads using crap like "Dear Leader" "King" "Comrades" makes you look stupid.

edit on R562017-01-02T02:56:01-06:00k561Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

edit on R042017-01-02T03:04:18-06:00k041Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

a reply to: GreyScale

Yawn.

Way to paraphrase just about every blog post from a wingnut blabbering about "cultural Marxism" ever. Was that intended to be a mic drop moment?

"down to eugenics like Wilson was"

Lmao. Shocking! Do you know what a non sequitur is you psuedointellectual parrot?

It's obvious that you have no real grasp of wtf you are talking about when you say s# like "brought into the US political arena by Wilson." Wilson didn't enter politics until what? 1910? That's 2/3 of the way through the Progressive Era of US politics, you dummy. Before the Nazis there were a lot of proponents of eugenics. After the Nazis? Not so much. This shouldn't come as a revelation to anyone with a high school education.

And you clearly have a misconception of progressivism as a sort of dogmatic ideology. Progressivism is in many ways the un-ideology and almost more of a methodology. What ties together all the threads of progressive thought is a belief in progress. That human society is evolving and that we can intervene, putting to use are vast human knowledge to improve the human condition. Typically, this is expressed in various progressive strains through the use of the government as a vehicle for social, political and economic change.

There are in fact right-wing progressives. This is how one of the bloggers you read might define a neocon as opposed to say a paleocon. I even would go so far as to say most Americans are in fact progressive to some degree or another. How well do you think Trump would have done if he ran on a promise to do away with Social Security and the 40 hour work week?

You keep posting drivel you read somewhere and trying to pretend like you know something. I'll keep ridiculing you, clown.

I love progressives like yourself because you are so predictable. Nothing new is coming from you.

As will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man-
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began-
That the Dog returns to its Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire.

Thank you for your incoherent rambling post on what Progessivism is. I'm taking my definition of it from the people that started it. Your interpretation of it means nothing. Trying to belittle me for pointing out what it actually means while failing to understand what it actually means puts a smile on my face as well. It just means that you are going to continue to fail to sell your political idealism to anyone but the most feeble minded. Now don't get me wrong, I understand that means a big portion of the Democratic party. But at the end of the day, I agree with your thoughts on them. They don't really matter.. You don't either. Just a means to an end, right?

Well I mean you are purposefully sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling that what was progressive in the past was is still the same today even if you know its not.

Progressives now are exactly the same as progressives in the past. Same end game... complete governmental control of a person from cradle to grave by scientists that make sure that the worker is always in top form and motivated.

Same as a hive of bees. I have 7 hives of bees, btw. I understand the concept.

All you need to do is lose your individuality for the collective.

I'd rather die than live that way. I say that as a combat vet.

You crave to live that way. I find that horrifying.

We'll see who wins. I'm betting the hive doesn't.

Malarky.

The Republicans are the force in America trying to control everyone.

who you can screw, who you can marry, what days you can drink, what you can smoke, who can come to America

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Also,dear leader.Give example comparing Trump to kim.Just 1 Goebles.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: joemoe
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Besides cheating on the debates and getting free propaganda from the MSM? Hmmm

and the 10 email investigations, much more important than investigating Russia getting involved in our elections.

fer sure

patriotism and bald eagles

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Any organization that cannot handle securing something as simple as email communication, has no business in politics or anything even closely related to a government job.

Sure, hacking is wrong, and we should do everything possible to find the perpetrators who hacked the DNC. I think what is missed, is how easy the DNC was hacked; their utter incompetence, the culture of corruption within the DNC, and their lack of basic understanding of National Security.

It's a good thing the democrats lost big, we've seen what happens to a nation when a bunch of half-wit democrats run things.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Being a man with normal sized hands, I eat my steak rare. Donald Trump on the other tiny hand, might as well be a vegan since he's crunching down dryly on tasteless charcoal briquettes anyway and wasting good beef.

LOL, at least being the intellectual you are, you took the high road here.

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Huh? DWS resigned along with a few of her closest people. Brazile got canned from CNN and took herself out of the running for DNC chair. She'll be out in a month-month and a half and looking for a job on MSNBC.

If the same had been revealed about a Republican, there would have been front page headlines in the NYT announcing that the candidate had been given the questions for the debate.
There were no front page headlines. There should have been.
As far as Brazile goes... she is currently chairing the DNC.
She has no place being there.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

You can put "does not equate to Pro-Trump" all you want but you jumped in a thread to attack me for being critical of Trump. Call yourself whatever you want.

I can show you a thousand times that Hillary Clinton lied directly to the face of her loving flock and you won't bat an eyelash.

And if you did post that, I wouldn't jump in the thread and have a hissy fit and attack you for doing so. Look at MY posts. I've called Clinton a liar on numerous occasions.

May 16:

Is Hillary Clinton a liar? She's definitely told some lies. Does she lie for political gain? I would assume so. Is she a bigger liar than Donald Trump though? I don't think so. I'll be voting for Bernie in the primary but either way, I'll be voting against Trump in the general election.

Sep 6:

a reply to: queenofswords

Trump's not a "dirty liar?" lol. The only way he can cut back on his compulsive lying is to have somebody else tell him what to say and put it on a teleprompter.

Not that Clinton isn't a liar too but you don't see a lot of people pretending otherwise, even among her supporters. That sort of willful ignorance is in my opinion far more prevalent among the Trumpeteers.

Sep 13:

6. Donald Trump actually lies with greater frequency than Hillary and that's quite an accomplishment. I honestly believe he can't stop himself from lying. He lies about EVERYTHING, even things that don't matter — things that nobody who wasn't a pathological liar would lie about. Hillary lies to cover up her ineptitude, shadiness, etc — whatever is politically expedient. I'm not exaggerating when I say that I believe he is a pathological liar in the clinical sense. I do not believe he can control himself. That's not a good look. Slight advantage Clinton which would be preposterous in nearly any other circumstance.

Sep 26:

I don't know that he's less polished — he's just got a different technique. Clinton approaches her lying like a lawyer and she's all about mincing words. Trump is more brazen. He just lies and then if he's called out on it, he piles on more lies and then accuses the people who call him out of being losers, incompetent, liars, unfair, part of the establishment's plot against him, etc.

Just a few of the many many times. I have no problem acknowledging that Clinton is a liar and I haven't attacked posters for pointing out her lies. What I have done is continued to point out that as much as Clinton lies, Trump is seemingly unable to stop himself from lying. See the difference?

Some folks have lost the capacity to acknowledge reality.

3. Absolutely true. Any decent hacker, especially a government funded entity would never leave a trace that they were there. The good hackers are the ones you never hear about. They do not brag.

It is not absolutely true that Donald Trump knows a lot about hacking. PE Trump just likes to say random s# like that. Here's PE Trump on foreign policy:

"I’m speaking with myself, number one, because I have a very good brain and I’ve said a lot of things."

"I know what I’m doing and I listen to a lot of people, I talk to a lot of people and at the appropriate time I’ll tell you who the people are, but my primary consultant is myself and I have a good instinct for this stuff."

He knows more than the generals do. He's got a secret plan to destroy ISIS but he can't tell anyone what it is. And so on and so forth. He doesn't know any more about hacking than you do and you apparently don't know much either. The pros leave traces all the time. Unlike you and Donald I'm not talking out of my ass.

Speaking of talking out of your ass:

I do not care for Donald Trump. Not today, and not tomorrow. I do not trust him...but I do trust that the government will keep him in check. Donald Trump will be the most closely watched President and that is a very good thing.

So yeah.. you are all butt hurt because Hillary lost the election and you continue to make a fool of your self by repeatedly posting Trump threads. At least I have one benefit out of all of this.....Hillary Clinton lost the election. Nothing you continue to post will ever change that.

I'm not trying to change the outcome of the election. What does that even mean? Stop projecting ridiculous motives on my posting because you obviously don't have a clue about me. You say s# like "Donald Trump will be the most cloesly watched President and that is a very good thing" but I'm criticizing Trump and you rush in here to white knight him.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

If the same had been revealed about a Republican, there would have been front page headlines in the NYT announcing that the candidate had been given the questions for the debate.

Consider the following:

The majority of Americans following politics even moderately are aware of what DWS and DB did. It's openly discussed everywhere. You seem to be upset that it hasn't dominated the headlines for months. That's your own subjective view.

Even the MOST left leaning and anti-Trump outlets covered this s#.

Salon - DNC chair Donna Brazile passed a debate question to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in March, evidence suggests

Washington Post - Donna Brazile is totally not sorry for leaking CNN debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Not even the the likes of Salon and WaPo failed to report about it.

PE Trump and his staff keep bringing up DB whenever anyone talks about Russian hacking just like you are doing here. What is continually left out of the narrative is that the questions weren't for GE debates and had nothing to do with any debate that Donald Trump took part in. The questions were from a Democratic primary debate and town hall.

Which do you care more about?

That you don't feel there has been enough front page coverage of the intra-party shenanigans of the DNC or that the President-elect of the United States and his staff, including the incoming WH Press Sec/WH Comm Director, are deliberately conflating that situation with the GE in an attempt to shut down the conversation about the hacks?

DB is the interim DNC chair. She's lost her contract with CNN. She's lost any hope of future leadership in the DNC. PE Trump will be the leader of the free world in less than three weeks and his actions for possibly 4 or even 8 years will continuously and directly affect you, me and ever other American and for that matter, a good deal of the world. Putin is President of Russia until 2018 and if he wins again, it'll be 2024. That would be 24 years in power.

At the time, our outgoing President was criticized for how much the US acquiesced in the interest of the failed "Russian Reset " that finally crashed and burned when Putin snatched up Crimea. Trump's position quite clearly should be "this will be investigated thoroughly and we will act accordingly" but instead he's reacting with his ego, leading the denialism charge and he looks weak to anyone who isn't in love with him. Does that really bode well considering recent history?

Even if you believe that DB should be run out of town on a rail, what about that precludes dealing with the hacking? That's a false dilemma.
edit on 2017-1-2 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: Wardaddy454

What exactly are you trying to say exactly? That the Civil Rights Act of 1964 should not have been passed?

Lol nice try with the strawman.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I care more about the truth than who showed us the truth, considering that the actors that you are blaming may just be a manufactured boogeyman.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

I care more about the truth than who showed us the truth, considering that the actors that you are blaming may just be a manufactured boogeyman.

ETA: I just heard it again on ABC News on the radio.... the Russians did it.
If the MSM had been calling Hillary a debate cheater for weeks before the Presidential election, I would say that they covered the story.
But we have weeks of 'the Russians did it', with no real look at the shenanigans that the leaks exposed.

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
These IT pukes have BLINDERS on.
What a HIGHLY intelligent load of CRAP,the DNC is DWARFED by such an epic orator!
YOU should run ,the rubes are RIPE for your brands of logic.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join