It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2022 - The Year of the Apocalypse, or the year of the N.W.O?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynzer

Yes Lynzer, it does seem that way. But the way I see it is not what is wrong with Trump supporters, but rather what is right. And what I see as right about them is that they have a good sense that things have been wrong in this country for quite a while. That they have come to see that there are powers in this country that are against democracy and against the full pursuit of freedom and liberty. This, for decades' has been obvious to many of those on the left as well as the right.

They have opened their eyes to the falseness that the 'established liberal machine' has become, yet at the same time have not the opened eyes to see the falseness in the lies of the right. Both of those messages are messages of division, of we are better we are smarter we are more moral than you.

The lies of the right left them open to the lies of Trump, a man who is neither right or left. Mr. Trump, a chameleon who will be whatever it takes to keep his fanbase. That is until he needs them no longer, which from my estimation will last no longer than 2022 as I mentioned in a previous reply.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I dont care.

I'll be dead by then. You kids have fun though.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

If this is #3 please tell what are #'s 1 & 2?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Oh right I get it you have Messiah complex.
Go to a doctor and tell him all about yourself....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Well, every single other 'apocalypse' date ever predicted, ever, like, totally came true. So, like, yours will, like, totally come true too, bro.

Yes?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Where is my ATS of old?

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Lynzer

This thread gets you out of lurker mode? Really?

Btw, tell Jessica to call me next time you see her.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
OP......if you are stll here to see 2022 I look forward to possibly meeting you.

You are in the bullseye,not dead middle but in the red ring..........so sad is the need for the subterfuge and mysticism.....simply because Nibiru is common knowledge today....the date hasnt been solidified officially....but people have been discussing it for a long time online.....lots of people know now......but just as you and I will not provide "proof" for basic reasons of self-preservation....lol....neither will Nancy Leader or Gill Broussard or Ed Dames or Courtney Brown or MANY OTHERS who know very well......when the exact date and hours will be.

I "just know" as well......that there is no need to store survival supplies like machine guns and people-killing weapons because there will be no people around to defend against....only animals....and few will they be.

Everyone with knowledge has a slim chance to survive....but this is a global forum of geographical entanglment...this is where the religous types let "jesus take the wheel".....lol....and others surf Mother Natures Rubicon.....only people with focused intentions who plan on being here shall have a chance to be manifest themselves a future here.

Knowing the exact date is less important than PLANNING TO SURVIVE....than KNOWING THERE IS A WAY.....we manifest our own futures more than we are taught.......which is why knowledge alone is power.

Underground....watertight.....its worst moments will be a global displacement wave scenario ,an event which takes hours not days....but you will have to live like a gopher.....in and out of a hole.....until things settle down and the so very few survivors can regroup and help each other survive.

Who wants to write the next Bible...Koran..Vedic Texts...ect ect ect....because as we all know HISTORY is really...."his story".....and "he" or "she" will be a SURVIVOR....a winner...a VICTOR.....and we all know very well history which provides the base for the future is always written by the VICTORS...or "SURVIVORS".....so methinks there will be lots of job openings in the near future for those so inclined to use the written word in the form of HISTORY to effectively by proxy provide the catalysts which will be used to plan Humanities next 3657 years. Job/Education requirements: be alive and able to write...period.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
If I can't win NOBODY can...America.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

#1 the Murder of Jesus and the torture of Mary

#2 the invention of the atom bomb

#3 the appocolypse
edit on 3-1-2017 by FTURE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FTURE

#3 the appocolypse

the 2 most eventful years in pre- history are interchangeable....

#1 without doubt the world-wide Flood associated with 'Noah'... as taken from the Epic of Gilgamesh

#2 the introduction of the 'Adamic' line of humans with Adam-&-Eve...which seet forth the eternal battle for supremacy over the planet between the indigenous humans via evolution --> and the programmed line of 'Adamic' Sapiens intended to wrest control of the planet from the Earthlings

#3 is the device at CERN and what it will unshackle...

(the Apocalypse is not even close, it means the revealing/ pulling back the veil
you must be meaning the final battle between good-&-evil which is Armageddon)
edit on rd31148349090003482017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

#3 the appocolypse

the 2 most eventful years in pre- history are interchangeable....

#1 without doubt the world-wide Flood associated with 'Noah'... as taken from the Epic of Gilgamesh

#2 the introduction of the 'Adamic' line of humans with Adam-&-Eve...which seet forth the eternal battle for supremacy over the planet between the indigenous humans via evolution --> and the programmed line of 'Adamic' Sapiens intended to wrest control of the planet from the Earthlings

#3 is the device at CERN and what it will unshackle...

(the Apocalypse is not even close, it means the revealing/ pulling back the veil
you must be meaning the final battle between good-&-evil which is Armageddon)

"you must be meaning the final battle between good-&-evil which is Armageddon"

There is no Armageddon when its all gone is there.

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

I'm gonna say 2112 is the year, only because when 2022 comes and passes most of us will see it, nobody heres seeing 2112 so I think I might have a good shot at being right on this one

posted on Jan, 4 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I did a song about a man in 3022 who survived worldwide apocalypse. Odd coincidence here.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Was interesting to know, tnx
But I don't believe in the Apocalypse.

posted on Jan, 11 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

2022 will either be the year of the Apocalypse or,

The year of the N.W.O.

Be assured, 2022 is going to be the third 'bigest' year in earths history.

Thoughts?

February 6, 2022 begins the mark of the beast according to my numbers and perhaps and end in 2025.

Perhaps Alien take over in July 2018.

But until the sky opens up its just numbers.

It's in my article on 1111 on my web page.

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: NumberMan

2022 will either be the year of the Apocalypse or,

The year of the N.W.O.

Be assured, 2022 is going to be the third 'bigest' year in earths history.

Thoughts?

February 6, 2022 begins the mark of the beast according to my numbers and perhaps and end in 2025.

Perhaps Alien take over in July 2018.

But until the sky opens up its just numbers.

It's in my article on 1111 on my web page.

222=6

posted on Jan, 13 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: alan55
Was interesting to know, tnx
But I don't believe in the Apocalypse.

The Bible has long promised it

posted on Jan, 30 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>