It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever happened to Donald Trump sexual assault and rape allegations?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The one that most baffles me is this woman who claims Donald Trump raped her in 1994 when she was 13 years old. In 1994 Donald Trump was married to Marla Maples, one of the hottest women in the whole America. Why would Donald Trump rape a 13 year old in 1994? That makes 0 sense to me.
edit on 1-1-2017 by AdamHeiman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: AdamHeiman

It was a civil case and it has been dropped.

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whatever happened to Donald Trump's sexual assault and rape allegations?

Hell will freeze over before you ever get an answer.

This week false accusations is da evil Ruskies.

Don't wait for proof on that one either.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

How on earth is a rape against a minor a CIVIL case?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Probably the same thing that happened to locking up Hillary and Draining the swamp.

All a bunch o tabloid crap.

Got everyone worked up in a frenzy. Most Americans can't even remember that far back anyway now their just mad he tweeted about his "enemies".

edit on 1-1-2017 by SteamyJeans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SteamyJeans
Probably the same thing that happened to locking up Hillary and Draining the swamp.

All a bunch o tabloid crap.

Got everyone worked up in a frenzy. Most Americans can't even remember that far back anyway now their just mad he tweeted about his "enemies".

Hillary Clinton I think will be locked up. Donald Trump isn't going to alert Obama and Hillary Clinton before he is in office. Jeff Sessions, you know what that man is capable of.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdamHeiman

Criminal charges were never filed.

It was civil litigation.

Any time political hacks like Gloria Alfred get involved it's ALL about the money, and helping her party.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Statute of Limitations.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I would say the claims were either baseless or not prooveable in a court of law,why because if they could of Hermann Cained Trump they would have.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Was Marla Maples OK with Trump raping a 13 year old while married to her in 1994? That seems unlikely to me.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The same thing that happened to the bathroom issue and gay marriage. They served their purpose for the time being and are no longer useful to the narrative being pushed.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

The one that most baffles me is this woman who claims Donald Trump raped her in 1994 when she was 13 years old. In 1994 Donald Trump was married to Marla Maples, one of the hottest women in the whole America. Why would Donald Trump rape a 13 year old in 1994? That makes 0 sense to me.

Those allegations were exactly like the ones against Herman Cain -- only there for political convenience. As soon as they either worked or didn't in the polls, there was no more use for them and the money to keep them going was pulled, so they dried up because there really wasn't any there there to begin with.

If they had been allegations like the ones against Bill Cosby, those women would still be pressing their cases.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I had a teacher in high school choir who had a gorgeous wife, young, sexy and very pretty. All the boys in the choir were jealous of him. That is until we found out that he was also seducing a number of the underage girls in our choir.

It's not about how pretty your one and only is, it's the whole idea of 'one and only' .....

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

"" Whatever happened to Donald Trump's sexual assault and rape allegations? ""

It was proven to be a hoax.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
They were lies? Another fake news story to make the feminazis hate him.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It was definitely fun watching the ATS liberals go bonkers over this piece of propaganda before any concrete proof of anything was presented. I swear there must have been 5 active threads on this one story the day it broke. Then it drifted off into obscurity buried under other false accusations within a week.

I guarantee none of the culprits who were so adamant that trump was this disgusting individual will touch this thread with a 10 foot poll. You can bet your precious stars they are out there lurking though. Like a bunch of hyenas cackling in the dark waiting to gang SJW someone.

Hey all!
*waves at the silent liberals lurking in the shadows*

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Reminds me of the time Conservatives on this board were saying Hillary died and had a double posing in her place. Talk about bonkers.
edit on 1/1/2017 by LumenImagoDei because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The rape case got dropped in November, the one involving the 14 year old and Epstein. Even before it got dropped, though, the case was highly questionable. Just look at the history of the whole thing. It's tabloid worthy, but nothing more.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: JAY1980

Reminds me of the time Conservatives on this board were saying Hillary died and had a double posing in her place. Talk about bonkers.

I don'[t recall anyone thinking she had died, but I do recall a lot of people thinking that the "official" stories the campaign tried to feed the world were bogus about what happened to her at the 9/11 event.

First it was "heat exhaustion" ... no wait! It was "walking pneumonia" ... But then again, given some of the details around both explanations and the fact that they lied and couldn't get the official story straight, there was plenty to doubt about whether or not it was the truth. The body double was the explanation for how she could look like she'd had a major seizure event just a half hour prior and then looked like a slim spring chicken bouncing around outside Chelsea's apartment ... oh and why would they take a major candidate for office there instead of the nearest ER after she collapses anyhow?

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

When they got divorced I do believe Maples talked about how Trump constantly cheated on her. And to be fair, I think she also cheated on him but I don't give a damn about that. The rape case in question stems from the days when Trump was hanging out with his fellow billionaire friend, and pedo, Jeffrey Epstein. The woman claims Epstein introduced her to Trump and then the raping began.

The case was dropped because Trump supporters were sending her death threats via her lawyer, since we don't yet know this woman's identity.

So there ya go, death threats caused her to drop the case and to not go public with her identity. Tolerant right at work again!
edit on 1-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join