It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS 'planning mass attack in Britain' using chemical weapons'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I think it would be ignorant to deny the fact that somewhere at this very moment, there's a group of people planning some sort of terrorist action. It's a constant with them and all they live for, as their cells grow across the globe, so will the probability, frequency and viciousness of their actions. I'm not into the fear mongering but it's unfortunately a very real and genuine concern that's not ever going to go away in our lifetime.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Anything spouted in the daily fail should be disregarded as sensationalist crap in the first instance.

ISIS or anyone else would have a difficult time obtaining the raw materials to pull off a chemical or bio
attack of any "useful" size as such materials tend to require all kinds of licences and permits just to transport here
never mind buy in the first place and if stolen in quantity the authority would be quite quickly on them as they are
monitored closely.
If the IRA couldn't do it with their knowledge of the terrain and methods etc then imported muslim wackoloons
have next to no chance best they could hope for in this vein would be to detonate a fuel tanker messy but hardly
a major attack in the greater scheme of things.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
The way I tend to gauge it is; if it's badly planned and executed, simplistic and easy to pull off its probably organic genuine terrorism.

If it requires complex planning, precise timing and expertise then it probably isn't.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Haha...I just knew it was going to be a Daily Fail article.

This can safely be filed under bullsh!t

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

Perhaps the intent is to stop Brixet

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Great observation gortex...if only the British politicians could be as kind and gentle as Muslim extremists...

You misunderstand my post , I am referring to the Politics of fear governments use to remove our liberties not the reality of Islamic terrorism.

Let's not get carried away with the government provided narrative.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think some forget we have had terrorism for year from the IRA. We were not scared then and not scared now plus we didn't assume every ginger irish person was a terrorist.
Oh and daily fail lol knew it.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

No!

Tories do not do things like that. They murder their own citizens by taking sickness benefits away from people with debilitating health problems, removing homeless services, cutting public services which help keep the poorest and most vulnerable people in the country from the starvation line...

They have straight up killed thousands that way, but you will never see them wield anything but a pen. Truly, a civilised bunch...

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FTURE

Are you serious...biggest terrorist? Obviously you're American and never went to school or believe without doing any of your own research on history

historyofrussia.org...

STALIN’S ATROCITIES Forced collectivisation moved millions of people from the countryside to the cities, allowing the Soviet Union to industrialisation. The upheaval caused by this massive forced movement of people contributed to the Soviet famine of 1932-33 (known as the Holodomor in Ukraine) in which at least five million died. Increasingly paranoid, Stalin unleashed his “Great Terror” in the 1930s. 750,000 members of the military or the Communist Party who he thought might oppose him were executed. Three million were exiled – imprisoned in gulags where they became slave labour. And, in the Second World War, millions of civilians (both Soviet and German) were killed during the brutal conflict on the Eastern Front.

ESTIMATES OF HOW MANY PEOPLE STALIN KILLED Dictators are, as you might imagine, not keen to record how many people they are killing.So it is tricky to establish exactly how many people died as a result of Stalin’s policies. Estimates of the death toll vary widely, from 3.5-8 million (G Ponton) at the low end to 60 million (A Solzhenitsyn). Today, most historians seem to have settled on a total of about 20 million.

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Israeli Secret Intelligence Service planning to release a chemical weapon attack on the U.K?

You can thank the Jews for hijacking the economy and using money as an instrument of control.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join