It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even the Vatican is corrupted

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

It's time to dismantle certain controlling religions, they serve little to no purpose for Humanity

I hope you are including western christianity in that list, but I doubt it.

How many people have been killed by western militaries and corporations, or bankrupted by them??? Millions.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

History of the Rise and Influence of the Spirit of Rationalism in Europe, Vol. 2:

“That the Church of Rome has shed more innocent blood than any other institution that has ever existed among mankind will be questioned by no Protestant who has a complete knowledge of history.” Some historians estimate that over 50 million lives (mostly Christians from Christ’s true Church), were taken by this so-called “holy” Inquisition to which they have never apologized.

Throughout recorded history, no organization on the face of the planet has hunted down and killed more Christians than the Roman Catholic Church.

The Woman is Drunken With Blood--at the instigation of her popes, Rome has shed rivers of blood of Christians who would not bow down to the Pope and Roman Catholic heresies and blasphemies--the martyrs of Jesus

Former Roman Catholic priest Bernard Fresenborg in his book Thirty Years in Hell puts it at a higher number--

Authentic history, and history that cannot be denied nor disputed, nor even questioned, gives the appalling record of 70,500,000 Protestants who were slain by the greatest curse the world has ever known--Roman Catholicism.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you’re in the Catholic Church, Jesus has lovingly called you to, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.“ Revelation 18:4 Come out of her and know true salvation, which is by faith in the atoning work of the Lamb of God, Christ Jesus.

If you’re in the Catholic Church, Jesus has lovingly called you to, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.“ Revelation 18:4

Come out of her and know true salvation, which is by faith in the atoning work of the Lamb of God, Christ Jesus.
edit on 1-1-2017 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
No # sherlock.

That has been a hive of corruption and pedophile since its inception by rome.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

There was a thread where the Vatican since the beginning silenced the Early Christians. So it had been a corrupt entity since its founding.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

You can see that the Catholic Church and by default most of the others have evolved from the original Pagan. Not by very much in some cases, Mary is the mother goddess, and nuns are still the Vestal Virgins. Most of the Churches are built on the original Pagan temple structures I'm surprised they left Stonehenge standing. It might not be to much of a stretch of the imagination to suggest some of the old Pagan stuff is still practiced.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The last time I checked, ALLreligions are controlling. 

They hide behind talk of peace and love while their leaders fill their pockets with cash from their sheeple congregation. They do nothing but condemn people to hell or justify their hate for people who don't follow their beliefs!

All religions, really? Not mine. Demanding money and condemning those who hold different beliefs is largely the practice of those religions which spawned from the despicable lie that is Catholicism.

But there are other religions that do not lead people down that negative path. "Satan" is merely another construct of the Church. The capacity for evil lives inside all of us. Giving it its own identity simply serves to enable us to continue escaping the responsibility of what we have wrought upon ourselves as a race of people with our own stupidity and complacency. The blame game is as old as Time. When we stop playing it, we'll have taken a significant step forward. Until then, we are stuck in a hamster wheel, always in such a hurry, yet never going anywhere.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

You don't need religion to lead a life of caring and love for your fellow man.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

True we all have a capacity for evil, we also have an inherent ability to smell right from wrong. The test is in doing the right thing which is usually the more difficult choice.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Like other posters in the thread so far, I have to point out that to say "Even the Vatican is corrupt" is somewhat like saying "Even axe murderers cannot be trusted with a room full of unarmed targets". Its been corrupt broadly speaking, for the vast majority of its existence by any measure. By my personal measure, the existence of the Vatican is a heresy and a total abortion of what Christ meant for his followers.

But that the city itself is corrupt, that its contents are less than they ought to be morally, should not be a surprise to anyone, even those who accept (for whatever perverse reason) the existence of the office of the Pope, the structure of the command chain under him, or the existence of Roman Catholicism in any format. Personally, I think Catholicism is the most anti-Christian structure ever devised, but even if I did not feel that way, I am pretty sure I would look upon the Vatican with some significant distrust and concern.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Where there is power and money, there is corruption and greed. It is sad but true. I only have to think of world leaders and banks just to add to the list.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Corruption can be found anywhere.

posted on Jan, 2 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
There is a documentary out there that explains in detail the financial corruption within the Vatican.

it's called,

The Godfather III......

Respectfully,
~ meathead

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I would have to edit this to "Also, the Vatican has corruption." They have been corrupt for centuries, seems to be an elite problem.
edit on 7-1-2017 by ventian because: grammar

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ventian

Well when you get headlines like "The Vatican is hoarding gold" It would most likely be CIA loot. Since its a self governing state the Bank can do what it likes.

posted on Jan, 7 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Especially the Vatican.....has big problems.....

They're cursed in Scripture.....and the head of the bunch gets really scathed.....for wearing purple and scarlet and wishing to be called God.....while sitting on a gold throne with Cheribum wings above him. Says the while bunch will held up for all to see.

So especially the Vatican, I've been at war with the jesuits for 40 years now.....found some at the Cistercian in Irving Texas....they were chanting at the fire while drumming slowly and had a tambourine.....and dad gum 22 also.....and they shot at us while we were in the Sam Houston trails beneath their school.
edit on 7-1-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Our new King comes quickly....right after a really well done fake one out in the desert

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
The Vatican together with Italy are the most corrupt countries in Europe. The Vatican has constantly collaborated with the EU and Italy in min control and neurological manipulation of people. Not to mention various types of mental tortures using neurological weapons.

posted on Jan, 15 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The Vatican and Catholic Church in general have been the most corrupt organization on earth for CENTURIES ! This is nothing new.

posted on Jan, 19 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
The Vatican and Catholic Church in general have been the most corrupt organization on earth for CENTURIES ! This is nothing new.

True

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I remember listening to Father Malachi on Art Bell long ago. I'm going to have to listen to those interviews again, they are very interesting and I encourage others to listen if they haven't already

posted on Jan, 31 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
The Vatican has almost the same problems that are becoming evident in Washington. The only difference being its the command post for about two billion people.

The Vatican has been corrupt for centuries and have been commiting acts of child abuse even longer. Scrap the whole thing and split the wealth among the 99%...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join