It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Control - Government

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I am not sure if this belongs right here, so move it if needed.

What has always confused me is that if the government is really trying to totally control our minds, what would there be left to do? I mean, who would there be to rule, what would there be to rule and what would the point of having a few billion braindead people walking around? All actions would be seemingly pointless in the end.

I dont understand the point of it.
If anyone can see a point in it please show me.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I suppose the object of mass mind control would be to create a completely autonomous society, who all work efficiently and without question. This would be of benfit not directly to the governments (apart from making their jobs easier), but mainly to the greedy corporate sponsors of government.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
To me, some of the government is nothing more than just people with power, who crave more power. I think they in the future, the government will be able to control our minds and it will be illegal for them not to. I dont know WHY in the world they would want to do this. Ohh wait I know, it would be "For Our safety and convienience".. That is the most BS statement I have ever heard the government say.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
If they controlled us all, there would really be no need for a government.

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Mind control is very often misinterpreted as being a literal thing. What mind control consists of is everything from CNN to subliminal messages in music. It also includes the extreme side being radio wave influence of our minds through VHF, UHF, and ELF waves. I, for one, believe this is happening already producing an apathetic state of mind for most civilians.

Here is an article which claims the same is being done in Iraq.

www.willthomas.net...

dh

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
And , though I repeat myself, is being facilitated globally by the over-installation of cell phone towers

‘Humanity is waking up now at an accelerating rate, though the only way one can know that is to empower ourselves, of course. Gifting the environment with orgonite is empowering because it’s pure service work. Its effects are miraculous by anyone’s reasonable definition (we’re not discussing seeing Mother Mary’s visage in a tortilla here, nor a pipe-smoking statue of a saint on someone’s front lawn, nor Sai Baba generating a stream of verbouti from his hand with the help of some trick hyperdimensional manipulation machinery at Montauk) but one has to abandon cynicism if one is to be able to catch more than a fleeting glimpse the significance of this grassroot gifting effort. Healthy skepticism is good and useful, though, because detachment is an essential part of discernment.’

www.ethericwarriors.com...

[edit on 28-1-2005 by dh]

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
they want to control everyones minds for one reason
as stated above also

MONEY
lol

yup its so simple
$$ $$ and more $$$$

they are so greedy the cannot help themselves
they want more more and more

and they wont stop until they have total control of our minds and our $$$

thats why they should be arrested and imprisoned indefinatly for TREASON agianst the United States
they are whom the Constitution warns us about
the Tyrants and Greedmongers

Arrest them! Try them! and Imprison them!
also just like what happened to the Nazis
another Nuremburg trial
but this time for Treasonous Corporate Greedmongers whom have desolated and perverted our great democracy with their lust for $$$$$ and power

arrest em!

posted on Jan, 28 2005 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I was looking around the internet one day and found a site that had an email from some sscientist to the government and it was called sometihng like a guide book to brainwashing people

posted on Jan, 29 2005 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Corporations are a large problem in this world. People deserve the best the government shouldn't have the right to hold back technological developments, tax everyone for there basic needs, or manipulate people.

Taxes shouldbe more severe on the upper classes and extremely less severe on the lower class. Things need to be balanced, no one should have more than two cars, homes, ect. There should be no black budget.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
How does microwave control the mind? If someone uses microwave on a person... does it affect electronics ...or any items with CPU chips? The other day my stereo went crazy changed from CD to tuner then turned itself on after I turned it off.. and I heard what sounded like a satellite signal coming from the speakers. Weird...

top topics

join