It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black America Steels Itself for Obama’s Departure and a Future Under Trump

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

Why do you say that?

I know a lot of them, through work as customers and co workers. We get along well. I think the average person is not racist. I think it's stirred up by certain individuals and institutions.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Yet America responded with increased white tribalism and white supremacy, the rise of Trump

Yeah..that must be why predominantly white america voted for a black president , Twice.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So, are the white folks in this thread tossing about their opinions or truly want create a dialogue on how black folks are viewing incoming Trump administration? Unlike 99% of posters chiming in, I actually talk and live with the demographic being discussed and in only 1 post have I seen someone actually say something they talked about with another black person.

Because from what I'm seeing, it's all black people's fault they are in their current situation, the lie of the so called absentee father (which is utter BS), crime and thuggery. You know, the usual talking points of someone that wants to talk down and at you rather than with you.
edit on 3-1-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

First...you should understand something if you don't already. While I'm sure it applies to most groups, black people are different (as a group) depending where you are. There is a huge difference between the USA and England for example. But regardless how you look at it, or where you point the fingers, black people along with illegals, etc. have been used by the left for a long time and NOT to their benefit. The cool part is that if you question that statement, the next four years will show you and I if it is true or not.

My hope for the black community is that they drop the lies they have been told that make them believe that holding on to their "differences" is good for them. It isn't. It is in their benefit to unify with everyone else. It is in everyone's benefit to become "an American" first, and everything else is secondary. American is one thing (maybe the only thing) we can all get behind and find in common. The left hates that as they benefit by dividing individuals into minority groups and tell them how bad they have it and how only the left cares.

It is a well known and giant lie. I think Trump will make a point of proving this. But time will tell.

edit on 1/3/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
so many people in here have obviously not had any dialogue with a black person. are you all feed from the media. do you really think theres one type of black person. the black community is more diverse then any other culture in terms of thoughts, dreams , lifestyle, etc. until you realize that you remain in ignorance.

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: magnetik
so many people in here have obviously not had any dialogue with a black person. are you all feed from the media. do you really think theres one type of black person. the black community is more diverse then any other culture in terms of thoughts, dreams , lifestyle, etc. until you realize that you remain in ignorance.

Thank you. You are so right! My step-mother, half brothers, and extended family are Americans first and foremost before a long list of other things before Black even comes into the equation! They have their hopes in change as any other middle class American! We all voted for Trump, but being we were fooled by Obama...we are only steeling ourselves for accepting disappointment again if the need arises like the rest of the majority of Americans!
edit on 1 3 2017 by CynConcepts because: Stupid spell checker error

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl Im way better off, I work in the foreclosure market..........

posted on Jan, 3 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: libtardslayer
a reply to: Snarl Im way better off, I work in the foreclosure market..........

Welcome to the Party!!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join