It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst
May this year ring evil and darkness for Soros, and may all his treachery and lies befall him x1000000000 times as upon my enemies they who treat me with disdain and diminishment.

Amen.

Vengeance is mine Sayeth the lord, pray FOR your enemies

I mean if we're going the religious route

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I call for Law Enforcement from all over the world to stop Soros. After all , how many countries is he a wanted fugitive from ?
USA
France
Germany
I think Argentina
etc

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This evil man should just be executed without trial at this point

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: TerriblePhoenix

Future one term president eh? LOL

I hold as much credence in that statement as I did when Obama himself said Trump wouldn't be President.

The predictions of the Republican party's demise is also WAY off, as they said that very same thing right after Obama got elected, only to be followed by a "shellacking" of epic proportions in every election since. Governors, Senators, Representatives, at both State and Federal levels.

But go on with your delusions. I'm sure they give you some comfort. May I also suggest a safe space?

edit on 1-1-2017 by poncho1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TerriblePhoenix

I didn't mean personality. i meant peoples reaction that voted for either... kind of 2008 all over again just different pawns..

edit on 1-1-2017 by Corruptedstructure because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not a fan of Soros but can someone explain how a futures bet in 2011 was an attack on Trump's presidency?

etfdailynews.com...

Looks more like an attack on the US doesn't matter who was the president.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 1-1-2017 by seentoomuch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I wonder how much Trump head is valued now, trash like Soros have the money to put tags on leaders head.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
When the rich man panics, it's never for others but for himself.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Plenty of very tall bridges world wide, if he wants the world to end I'll even pay for his bridge toll.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

I think Trump is worried about his family. He has reached the realization that he isn't near as powerful as his ego lead him to believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This guy is the modern day equivalent of Hitler. He is responsible for as much if not more human suffering than anyone in history save Satan himself. What a piece of human filth.

That's a bit harsh, he doesn't get signed in for another 19 days, even anti Trump people want to give him the benefit of the doubt - maybe the senate will tell him to think twice before tweeting.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I know people get a thrill watching desperate actions against Trump -- and they view it as a sign that Trump is somehow a good thing. Well... Let a chimp takeover the cockpit of a jumbo jet filled with people and you'll see a similar reaction. And I'm sure in such a situation, there might be people on board, cheering on the chimp, laughing as pilots and crew scramble to gain access to the cockpit and avoid disaster... and these people might also laugh at all the passengers screaming in the ensuing chaos. Regardless, that's what we're witnessing. A chimp at the controls, and pure entertainment for those who have been wishing for a plane crash.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

This guy is the modern day equivalent of Hitler. He is responsible for as much if not more human suffering than anyone in history save Satan himself. What a piece of human filth.

You realize he was a kid during that time, right?

You realize also that he was Jewish, right?

You further realize that his name is only Soros because his family changed it to hide from the Nazis, right?

The audacity of this remark is surprising.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Do you have proof that this was done by Soros?

Oh, wait, it's InfoWars of course you don't have proof.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
You people don't even know why you hate Soros

(post by CulturalResilience removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: SuspiciousTom

I think Trump is worried about his family. He has reached the realization that he isn't near as powerful as his ego lead him to believe.

If he's worried, it's only because he's projecting his own capacity for evil onto others.

"... you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families"

- Donald J. Trump

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join