It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Soros should be a target for DELTA, along with the REST of his buddies for screwing with us.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Soros should be a target for DELTA, along with the REST of his buddies for screwing with us.

Delta and all the other SF are working for Our governments not the people. Dont think any of them will arrest the Source to their own existance.

They will never get the orders, thats for sure.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

They'll get their own back. Patience is a Virtue. I know.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Delta won't arrest,neither will Spetz...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
May this year ring evil and darkness for Soros, and may all his treachery and lies befall him x1000000000 times as upon my enemies they who treat me with disdain and diminishment.

Amen.

edit on 1-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
This story might make ATS headlines in a few hours. linkis.com...

PM Netanyahu made a very startling statement in a phone Call to Putin at 22:00 hours on the 31.12.2016 suggesting Israeli Army may invade Syria. That is one heck of a New years eve Call....

Here is from the last paragraph in the News article translated by Google.

Russian text:
Также отмечалось, что Нетаньяху признался Путину, в каком случае израильская армия может начать вторжение в Сирию. 

Google translation text:

It was also noted that Netanyahu admitted to Putin, in any case, the Israeli army could launch an invasion into Syria.

But...that would make obama/hilary/soros and friends lose their game!

Oh no ..!

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSun, 01 Jan 2017 03:59:02 -06001720161America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

You gotta wonder. What will it take to expose this man, more than he already has.
His own words give him away. He is a former Nazi collaborator ...

His own words:

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: intrptr

The problem is most of the nations of the world are banana republics and dictatorships. This alone kills any credibility the UN has with most of us.... that and it is corrupt as hell.

I would like nothing better than to boot them out of the US and stop funding them.

Yah, discourse among nations is overrated. (sarc off)

As long as people are talking war can be avoided. I prefer to keep the UN, it has limited powers to affect anything anyway, except public opinion.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

I recently heard some index somewhere showed that less people watch CNN than the Homes and Gardens (HGTV) channel (whatever that is).

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

"Don't you know
They're talkin' 'bout a revolution
It sounds like a whisper
Poor people gonna rise up
And get their share
Poor people gonna rise up
And take what's theirs" Tracy Chapman.

the 1%ers days are numbered, history repeats, and we are due a glorious revolution, bring back the guillotine for the outliers.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: JesusXst

Bud and I think that's exactly how it is.

Honestly, I don't think Trump is one to let his guard down, he's always 10 steps ahead of everyone else. I think this year will be the best Economically, and in many other ways to what it's been in the past few years.

You have to be joking. He has never, ever been 10 steps ahead of anyone. His regular emotional knee-jerk tweets alone show you that. He's an emotional person, not a bright one. He was born into money, and property in NY which literally anyone could have made money on in the same situation. He still hasn't released his tax returns, trump university was a scam he had to pay his way out of, and he has no evidence whatsoever of having any business or political acumen beyond 1980s hard sell techniques. He's going to ruin you all.
edit on 1-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fencesitter85

You know what you're doing right?

You're Whining about a Man who has more than you do, and condemning him for it.

Condemn Soros the Vile instead and whine about him.

There's really no comparison save the fantasy going on in your head.

What is it you're really complaining about here?

When you feel
Upset and Slight
Remember your enemies
Rule the night
And if you cannot
See them clearly
Then it is Your
Perception, surely.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I recently heard some index somewhere showed that less people watch CNN than the Homes and Gardens (HGTV) channel (whatever that is).

That may very well be true, yes. But the brainwashing lasts near to, forever.
edit on 1-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

You gotta wonder. What will it take to expose this man, more than he already has.
His own words give him away. He is a former Nazi collaborator ...

His own words:

Excellent add thank you Soul.

Soros is a Plague upon the Earth. One that must be removed before it spreads.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Actually, I fully think that they have no issue with Trump being in there whatsoever. I think they realized that Clinton was simply too compromised by all the dirt against her and let him go in.

Here's the thing:

Why would we have this celebrity/somewhat joke-of-a-businessman remain heavily in the news for the past 30 years?

We don't hear much about the antics of whoever it is that runs Coca-Cola in common headlines, do we?

Sure, evilmeister Gates has been something of a mainstay in U.S. culture due to his success, like Zuckerberg or Musk.
The Waltons are just known for being incredibly wealthy through inheritance, but not to the levels this mighty hotel mogul has stayed in the headlines for decades. We hear of his follies, his personal life, his eccentricity. And now, here he is as the leader of our nation.

That's no accident. Be certain of that.

I've been in a state of uncertainty as well as things are panning out in a fairly bizarre fashion. Yet they most definitely ARE panning out. There's not been a time like this in my lifetime of 40+ years. It's getting bad and it's getting bad very quickly. Hardly any of the population sees it. They're buying into the Russian hacking story just like they bought into Weapons of Mass Destruction 20 some years ago. Those in control are playing a game we have no way of winning.
I would LOVE to be in the thick of it just to know the truth, but sadly, will probably perish quickly like everyone else of my lowly stature.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I don't see Trump as any different than Obama at this point.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
Soros knows that every time he speaks out against Trump the resolve of his supporters only gets stronger and the more people join his fold to fight the 'evil Soros globalist cabal'. Is he really that dumb? No, he's not that dumb, he knows that his words will only help Trump, that might be why he keeps speaking out against him.

They're faux enemies working toward the same agenda in my opinion. Everything Soros has said or done up to this point has only helped Trump gain supporters, he knows this. Same thing goes for the media, they know what they're doing as well by bashing Trump.

Exactly.
According to Trump worshipers and those who drink Alex Jones koolaid the "globuulists"have power over everything. The "globuulists" run a worldwide peado ring, rig elections,make people disappear,start wars. According to them the "globuulists" created ebola,aids,cancer,have alien technology. The globalists elected Obama eventhough he wasn't American and on top of that an EVIL MUZZIE but SOMEHOW they couldn't prevent Trump from becoming the POTUS
. Ridiculous.
Remember they all were claiming how elections were rigged until Trump was voted in ? All of the sudden every talk about globalists rigging the elections stopped and everything was fair and square.
Comedy

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Bud and I think that's exactly how it is.

Honestly, I don't think Trump is one to let his guard down, he's always 10 steps ahead of everyone else. I think this year will be the best Economically, and in many other ways to what it's been in the past few years.

You have to be joking. He has never, ever been 10 steps ahead of anyone. His regular emotional knee-jerk tweets alone show you that. He's an emotional person, not a bright one. He was born into money, and property in NY which literally anyone could have made money on in the same situation. He still hasn't released his tax returns, trump university was a scam he had to pay his way out of, and he has no evidence whatsoever of having any business or political acumen beyond 1980s hard sell techniques. He's going to ruin you all.

I agree. Except as a future one term president he is going to show Americans that electing a racist who boasts of sexual assault and of getting away with it (a crime for non famous people), because you harbor resentment yourself for women, immigrants and/or Muslim (read: NOT terrorists) refugees, whose lives mean nothing to you because they are Muslim, is like electing a racist Joe the Plumber.

Not a good idea.

H.C. was probably the most qualified presidential nominee besides George W. Bush in history and lost to the LEAST qualified person, a REALITY TV STAR!

The devolution of America will go to an all time low, and this open and accepted racism born out of hatred for a black president will go back underground and be looked upon as shameful once again.

Thanks, inadvertently, to the soon to be ruinous laughingstock Republican party.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Corruptedstructure
I don't see Trump as any different than Obama at this point.

Obama is calm and reserved, reasonable and qualified.

Trump is a loud mouth cranky and nearing senility senior citizen.

The two are night and day.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Chance321

why are they so scared of Trump

To make people believe things are going to change. Trump gives people HOPE that things will CHANGE just like with Obama, only they've flipped the script this time to take advantage of the growing awareness of political and media corruption.

Ok ok... first of all, your version of reality and mine are both very different it would seem. You see Trump of being an idiot who would fall for the Tricks held by Soros.

I see Trump as holding the Tricks Book knowing all the ins outs and inbetweens.

Know Your Enemy.

Uhh the same trump that fell for fake news article after fake news article and retweeted them?

The same trump that can't keep his story straight from one morning show to the next w in 10 min, literally?

Trump is not that damn smart, and he's damn sure not as calculated is Soros , who by the way makes Trump look like a peasant in business and wealth and power, and I dislike trump. I think Soros could be the freaking antichrist , so not saying this out of love for him, but truth is truth

You're right though your reality is different than some of us, no offense. Just my observations of trump

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join