It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

why are they so scared of Trump

To make people believe things are going to change. Trump gives people HOPE that things will CHANGE just like with Obama, only they've flipped the script this time to take advantage of the growing awareness of political and media corruption.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
He should already be behind bars for the rest of his life, serving a 500 year long Texas style sentence with no chance of parole in hard core security.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
This thread has more missing posts than a vandalised fence lol

Soros is evil, that much is for sure...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei
a reply to: Chance321

why are they so scared of Trump

To make people believe things are going to change. Trump gives people HOPE that things will CHANGE just like with Obama, only they've flipped the script this time to take advantage of the growing awareness of political and media corruption.

Ok ok... first of all, your version of reality and mine are both very different it would seem. You see Trump of being an idiot who would fall for the Tricks held by Soros.

I see Trump as holding the Tricks Book knowing all the ins outs and inbetweens.

Know Your Enemy.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

lol it does doesn't it.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
He should already be behind bars for the rest of his life, serving a 500 year long Texas style sentence with no chance of parole in hard core security.

All it would take to catch Soros is 10 guys from ATS big guys with muscle power to derange Soros into oblivion. And one Woman. Someone able to talk Soros out of the evil grove in which he hides.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

I don't think Trump is dumb or being tricked, I think he is complicit in the sham and knows exactly what is happening.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I think Trumps absolute narcissism and true hubris will actually benefit the country. Cant call the arrow evil when it kills the buck.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
dp
edit on 1-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   
This very well could be the Armageddon Soros is proposing.

Now don't have a cow anyone, i'm not talking about every single Muslim on planet Earth I'm talking about the ones who clearly didn't grow up like we did, giving rights to Women and Speaking your mind whether imbeciles like what you have to say or not, they are fearful of their god Allah, and will stop at nothing to please him. I'm talking about them.

edit on 1-1-2017 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: LumenImagoDei

I don't think Trump is dumb or being tricked, I think he is complicit in the sham and knows exactly what is happening.

Well, all I can say is good for you. If you want to think that, that's purely your own perogative not mine, and certainly not many here. But that's ok

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

To know one, it takes one, meaning someone watchful, and aware. Someone who, like Trump can see through the Crap without being blind sided by the opposition.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I hate President Garrison (Trump).

But if Soros or any other foreign leader expresses a desire to interfere with the American President or Democratic way, he will probably be friends with Putin soon if not already.

I don't know much about politics but...kick Soros in the wanker.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I am flabbergasted that Soros has not had a RICO suit filed against him or something that would stick to his butt. I do think if any of us on this board had done half of what he has been accused of or said we would be on someones most wanted list for a fed jump suit. Just goes to show (in my mind) there are two laws... one for us and one for the likes of Soros and HRC...

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Yes, unfortunately you're right. Two Laws. Theirs and Ours. I want that to end as well.

It would take something Miraculous, and I'm all for that. People could change it, but they need to Organize. Only then, can People rise up and take back what's theirs.

These people in charge of us are only Rich because of one reason. US.

I'm also tired of seeing this sorry excuse for a human [unless he's another clone] which makes more sense in the compassion dept., is still roaming free while cheating his way out of everything. The guy is a Worm.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Soros wants Financial Armageddon. He's Insane, but that's not surprising is it?

This from 2015

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   

and certainly not many here

Good, if politics has taught me anything it is that what the majority believe is almost always wrong.

To each their own my friend.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: LumenImagoDei

Quite right, to each their own.

Cheers!

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Trump should bring Soros on his team so his can keep his enemies closer
That is what they tell me on why Trump brought in Goldman Sachs Boys on his team

Should be a perfect match
edit on 1-1-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Trump will suck the secrets out of his enemies before spewing them back out.

I can hear Trumpets in the distance, anyone else hear them?

It must be the sound of Victory!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join