It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soros Calls For Armageddon To Stop Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   

This is not the Mud Pit!!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.
Community Announcement re: Decorum
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Also, please read:
15a) Offensive Content: You will not Post forum posts, private messages, PODcasts, blog entries, videos, images, and other supported content, links to images or use avatars and/or signatures that are unlawful, harassing, libelous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, hateful, vulgar, obscene, and/or disruptive.
Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
War drums are beating louder, in the losers court.

Sour Grapes.

More likely World Peace will break out now.

Holding out, we'll see what real change develops.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Soros won't be able to do anything. That guy has serious evil tendancies towards the goodwill of Humanity. Had old blood won, he wouldn't have spared a single soul in his drive to conquer the Planet. He's a mad man, the destroyer. He's probably in the bible too, as such.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
In fact Soros probably has one last plan to take over the World.

He'll use the MSM but that won't work. Then he'll say stupid sh't like he did recently about Armageddon, after that, he will go ballistic and create a false scenario in which the Russians are involved and about to nuke the US.

None of it will work. Soros will fail. And all that he thought he was, will become dust in the wind and forgotten.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JesusXst

We lose Jimmy Hendrix at age 27, and this d*ckhead Soros is like 119 and counting...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This story might make ATS headlines in a few hours. linkis.com...

PM Netanyahu made a very startling statement in a phone Call to Putin at 22:00 hours on the 31.12.2016 suggesting Israeli Army may invade Syria. That is one heck of a New years eve Call....

Here is from the last paragraph in the News article translated by Google.

Russian text:
Также отмечалось, что Нетаньяху признался Путину, в каком случае израильская армия может начать вторжение в Сирию. 

Google translation text:

It was also noted that Netanyahu admitted to Putin, in any case, the Israeli army could launch an invasion into Syria.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem

edit on 31-12-2016 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

We lose Jimmy Hendrix at age 27, and this d*ckhead Soros is like 119 and counting...

I know right? Like how the hell did that happen?! We might be living in one messed up Mandela effect outside of time and space.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Screw the NWO warmongers. Today we hear about another terror attack in Turkey. In other news...

UN website

They lost the election, they lost the war to make Assad go. And they are losing control of the narrative on their fake news channels.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

I am betting Soros will sponsor Obama as UN Secretary General to cause us all kinds of problems in the next few years.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

PM Netanyahu made a very startling statement in a phone Call to Putin at 22:00 hours on the 31.12.2016 suggesting Israeli Army may invade Syria. That is one heck of a New years eve Call....

Russian text:
Также отмечалось, что Нетаньяху признался Путину, в каком случае израильская армия может начать вторжение в Сирию. 

Google translation text:

It was also noted that Netanyahu admitted to Putin, in any case, the Israeli army could launch an invasion into Syria.

Ok now i'm interested.I'd like to know why Netanyahoo would contact Putin unless it's some kind of Power Trip he's on, which wouldn't surprise me at all.

edit on 31-12-2016 by JesusXst because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I am betting Soros will sponsor Obama as UN Secretary General to cause us all kinds of problems in the next few years.

Enough harm being done there already by Kerry, Rice and Powers. They should be removed and sent home by the new administration.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

The crap just keeps on coming doesn't it? Unreal! Thanks for that link intrprtr.

What I want to know, is why in hells name is SA the head of the UN? And if Obama gets in there, it's won't get better, only worse.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

For a while now i've thought the same thing. Obama has his eye on the UN, he would definitely cause problems there. He's most likely one of the insiders who approved SA as head.

You know what they say about the head of the snake, cut it off before it bites you!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

Russian text:

Google translation text:

Why the hell would Israel want to get involved in Syria, makes no sense. They would rather have Assad then ISIS on their border unless I am missing something.

This makes absolutely no sense.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Seriously has anyone noticed the mods defending this P.O.S? This asshole seriously needs a fatal heart attack. I hate this S.O.B. and the mods defend this monster? WTF?

I know and I am aware this is not the "Mudpit" But this is my opinion dammit.
edit on 12 31 2016 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Is it speculation only that it was Soros? I cannot tell by those sources whether it is confirmed or assumed.

On November 1, Mark Cuban made headlines when he stated, "If Trump wins, I'm already hedged ... I've put on the biggest hedge I've ever put on against all my equities and interest-bearing bonds."

Interesting that on Thursday the talking heads on one of the finance channels were chuckling over the Cuban statement and intimating that had Cuban done what he promised, then he was the loser.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

There could be many reasons to why Netanyahoo would state this in his phoncall. But again the statment might not be true.....

I Guess if it reaches enough People there will be put out a statment by the Russian government or from Jerusalem. We have been given a lot of false News lately.

- Israel might be angry at Russia for not Vetoing against the two state solution in the UN?

- Israel have been shelled from Syrian positions arround Damascus, this could be a reason?

- Israel is a allie With the US. This could be a New approuch for the US allies to tople Assad? But in any case this would mean going to war With Russia?

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy

Is it speculation only that it was Soros? I cannot tell by those sources whether it is confirmed or assumed.

On November 1, Mark Cuban made headlines when he stated, "If Trump wins, I'm already hedged ... I've put on the biggest hedge I've ever put on against all my equities and interest-bearing bonds."

Interesting that on Thursday the talking heads on one of the finance channels were chuckling over the Cuban statement and intimating that had Cuban done what he promised, then he was the loser.

No it wasn't Soros alone, but he is the Head or atleast one of them. There are many i'm sure.

Mark Cuban is greedy and only cares about his money, like Soros and others. I lost respect for him after he media sucker punched Trump with his unwise words of sniveling dribble.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join