It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attackers Open Fire at Nightclub in Istanbul

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Where have you gone Justinian I?
The hoardes have ruined your city, the former light of the eastern Roman Empire...

They have defaced your beloved Haiga Sophia and now they run amuck through Constantinople...unable to even pronounce the high city's name...instead butchering it to the final 3 syllables in their shameful pidgin...

The days of the high west and it's dominion are shadowed by a darkness so vast it threatens to snuff out all that is good and right on this earth...

-Chris

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: intrptr

Most popular night clubs are tourist traps.. think again.

I was withholding judgment on that level until someone brought more specifics about who frequents that particular establishment.

Santa suits is one glaring indicator.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
2016 ends.

2017 begins.

Nothing will change.

I'll change you. God bless us, everyone.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
The Lords of Chaos are at it again! Cui bono?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

How and why would you change me?

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Poor Turkey. Just this past year:

10 December: Twin bomb attack outside a football stadium in Istanbul kills 44 people, Kurdish militant group claims responsibility

20 August: Bomb attack on wedding party in Gaziantep kills at least 30 people, IS suspected

30 July: 35 Kurdish fighters try to storm a military base and are killed by the Turkish army

28 June: A gun and bomb attack on Ataturk airport in Istanbul kills 41 people, in an attack blamed on IS militants

13 March: 37 people are killed by Kurdish militants in a suicide car bombing in Ankara

17 February: 28 people die in an attack on a military convoy in Ankara

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Well isn't that about right?

The entire lifestyle attacked.

F you, anyone that would like to attack my life choices. F you anyone that can't handle the fact that Jesus is better than Allah.

Jesus is Allah, FFS!!

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
"the attack which took place in the Reina nightclub, in the Ortakoy area"
reina, 'queen'
ortakoy, 'middle/centre + cove/settlement'
..first two santaclauses..now one..linking to christmas/berlin/wham
besiktas, besik = cradle , + 'stone '
Old Turkic: taš (Orkh., OUygh.)Karakhanid: taš (MK)Turkish: tašTatar: taš
www.crwflags.com... = Õn

'santa' [lucifer-type].. attacking the queen's [reina] birth-stone/cradle [besiktas] ..in the city [place of ÕN, the Eye, southeast of earth]

who will revelation woman birth ?
edit on 31-12-2016 by loNeNLI because: typos..many..

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
The article claims 2 gunmen.
The Mirror UK
Chilling CCTV from Istanbul nightclub massacre that left 35 dead 'shows gunman in Santa outfit prowling amid debris'
edit on 12/31/2016 by jappee because: (no reason given)

Up to two attackers are believed to have raced into the venue wearing Santa outfits, according to reports.

One gunman remains hiding in the toilets after the shooting, local media claim.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

How and why would you change me?

I wouldn't dare, I'm not that brave.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Another article from AP. The WH has already made a statement.

The White House is condemning what it calls a "horrific terrorist attack" in Istanbul and offering U.S. help to Turkey.

The Latest: White House condemns Istanbul 'terrorist attack'

Her husband Lutfu Uyanik was wounded in the attack. "Before I could understand what was happening, my husband fell on top me," she said outside Istanbul's Sisli Hospital. "I had to lift several bodies from on top of me before I could get out."

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: jappee
Another article from AP. The WH has already made a statement.

The White House is condemning what it calls a "horrific terrorist attack" in Istanbul and offering U.S. help to Turkey.

The Latest: White House condemns Istanbul 'terrorist attack'

Her husband Lutfu Uyanik was wounded in the attack. "Before I could understand what was happening, my husband fell on top me," she said outside Istanbul's Sisli Hospital. "I had to lift several bodies from on top of me before I could get out."

That's not nice.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbass

The peaceful religious fanatics strike again! There's nothing like doing the devils work in the name of Allah. Religious ideology, you have to wonder who really planted the seed for all this religious hate and justified killing. The Christian religion had it's own killing time with the Christian Crusades.

You would think humanity would realize by now religion has been used to control humanity and justify hate and oppression. All under the disguise of love and peace. Satan, he's no dummy.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Muslims see people that are joyful or successful and can't stand that someone is happy. They must bomb, shoot or destroy the 'evil' people celebrating life. What a bunch of sick assholes.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow, the USA expels 35 Russians, then 35 people die in Turkey. Looks like weird numerology at work. Witches, sorcery, dark magic.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Muslims see people that are joyful or successful and can't stand that someone is happy. They must bomb, shoot or destroy the 'evil' people celebrating life. What a bunch of sick assholes.

And you know this, because you are a Muslim who speaks for all Muslims?

?

Such hate, and I am the least politically correct person you will ever meet.

It's a terrible thing that happened today and here you are using it to push your bias.
edit on 31-12-2016 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Changes are coming my friend. I hope we live long enough to see them.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Those murdered in the nightclub were muslims who were joyful and happy you sick ***********.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Those murdered in the nightclub were muslims who were joyful and happy you sick ***********.

Were they? Are you sure about that? Do you have any facts? My pardon if you do.

However, the "muslims" in turkey are a far cry from the hardlines appearing all over the world.

posted on Jan, 1 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
i'm from turkey. the nightclub subject to the attack is a long standing and famous venue frequented by the high society, celebs, etc. over 20+ years. especially this past week, massive anti christmas and anti new year' eve propaganda had been going on by certain religious groups. reportedly, cia had warned the tr intelligence before and the area had been patrolled heavily up until yesterday.

this attack should be considered together with the killing of the russian ambassador since both incidences seem to have been foreshadowed by a tv show aired by stv, a television company owned by fethullah gulen, the cleric who is seated in pennsylvania.

link to the news source

the site is in turkish but has a video snippet of the said tv show embedded.

besides, there have been very frequent blackouts to the point of bringing life to a standstill across istanbul for the last couple of days which the government blamed on some malfunction in the national power grid because of harsh weather. this, of course was not bought by many and there were numerous speculations incl. that something big was about to happen once again.
edit on 1-1-2017 by jamsession because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join